Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) (12420 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:21am On Jan 27, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari left Abuja this morning for a 3-day official visit to Kenya .

On arrival in Kenya, President Buhari will join his host, President Uhuru Kenyatta and other dignitaries at a memorial service for Kenyan soldiers who were killed by Al-Shabaab in Somalia on January 15.

After the memorial service in Eldoret, President Buhari will proceed to Nairobi for bilateral talks on Thursday with Kenyan Government officials led by President Kenyatta.

Before the conclusion of his visit, President Buhari and President Kenyatta will jointly preside over a Kenya-Nigeria Business Forum in Nairobi.

The President's entourage to Kenya will include the Ministers of Foreign Affairs, Finance, and Industry, Trade and Investment.

At the conclusion of his visit to Kenya on Friday, President Buhari will go on to Addis Ababa for the 26th Summit of African Union Heads of State and Government.

President Buhari will also participate in a meeting of the African Union's Peace and Security Council before returning to Abuja on Sunday, January 31st.

Source : http://www.kingebuka.com/2016/01/photos-president-buhari-departs-on-3.html

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Ebubeslym(m): 9:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Ajala the traveler.

Bon voyage.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by theSpark(m): 9:29am On Jan 27, 2016
World Tour

After Kenya, Ethiopia

I guess up next is South Africa or Ghana

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by mars123(m): 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
theSpark:
World Tour

After Kenya, Ethiopia

I guess up next is South Africa or Ghana
he is actually repping the country well on his foreign trips, so bon voyage to him.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by holicalpha(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
A Government of Tourism.

Oya D³( D Duara Dullard) pose for the camera.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Kufie(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Ajala our man! cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Who travelling don help.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by CumHoponMyDivk(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Even my President Obama doesn't travel like this. He's being Autocratic and revealing his cluelessness and joblessness, can't you delegate. Isn't that what Minister of Foreign Affairs and Ambassadors are meant to do. Clueless ass Nigga undecided

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by kachnov(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Johnny walker aka globetrotter

Visit my signature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by bluaero(m): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Ajala don start again o
Branch Eritrea as you dey go undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2016
We seem to hear more from the president when he's out of Nigeria so let's wait for a press release on the orders he has given that will be announced in his absence.

President Buhari in Kenya directs ministers to halt the spread of Lassa fever

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Again?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Segadem(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2016
save journey
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by TheNextAce: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Boo-boo... Buy kulikuli come o with fura
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by ApcSucks: 10:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Terrorist traveling to meet al shaabab fighters mtchew
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by RobinHez(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2016
.... And so, the journey continues!
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Sijo01(f): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Ajala
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by DaV8King(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Nna the travelling is necessary sometimes. Na so we yab OBJ dt time but he got debt relief out of it. My problem is not with the travelling, my problem is how we harness the results of the travels angry angry

Ebubeslym:
Ajala the traveler.

Bon voyage.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by adjoviomole(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Safe trip Mr President. Even tho derz nothing u can ever do dat will ever make me like u. Just do ur best for My country and my ppl. May God help u sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by chumaster(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
has he visited Syria? he should do that as well while his home burns

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by DirtyGold: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2016
whats tha business?
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by omusiliyu(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2016
.....and he will return on Sunday.

No, he should just relocate there.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by bobchigar(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Safe journey. Represent us well Baba

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by leo2flames(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
When is this our so called change Angel sit down in this country and see how he and his team can solve the challenges we are facing in Nigeria..... Kenya after kenya, Eritea and Brazil... Na so so travel....... #isthischange
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Berrylite: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Buari is showing himself as an opportunist.....

Y the needless travels when you have minister for foreign affairs. I pray for God health for him shaaa...

All these handshakes are really sometime landen with evil intention if we should go by Major All mustapha comments on how his boss shook hand with foreign visitors in the airport and minutes latter, began to show sign of uneasiness.

To reverse yourself from type II diabetes using GLUCOFIT, visit my signature or profile

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by tsdarkside(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
smile ojare.....i like buhari....thunda fire the biafrauudians,boko haram and jonathan!!!.... grin grin
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by brunofarad(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
On his way to Erithrea-
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by chi4ik4(m): 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Is Buhari still celebrating election victory? pls can someone tell him that it's almost a year he won d election. chai, once a dullard is always a dullard

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity / Appeal Court Sets Aside Judgment Sacking Anambra PDP’s Excos / Peter Mbah Reacts To His Declaration As Enugu State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.