Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,724 members, 7,837,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) (12436 Views)

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) / Jacob Zuma On A 2-Day Visit To Imo / Olusegun Obasanjo Arrives Maiduguri For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Dom2020: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
his this man a president? or a tourist?
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by AkupeMBANO(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2016
U can visit equitorial guinea from there, we already understand. Government of travellers by liers through photos.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2016
busayoentr:
What his he going to do there?
I wonder.

How many times have the presidents of all these countries he's visiting visited Nigeria. In just under a year this man has visited all the countries one president visits in a four year tenure.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by daclint(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2016
and the worldwide tour continues
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by mukason: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Am not interested,our economy is battling to survive
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Barney11: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Mallam Waka Jegede
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by RichFoundation(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2016
Oh
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by ocelot2006(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
mars123:
he is actually repping the country well on his foreign trips, so bon voyage to him.

Yeah, same way he did in "West Germany" and his pathetic "97-5%" mathematics in the USA, abi?
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by austinbrown: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
Come o na show wey this man dey go sef?
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by deygar: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
ajala d traveller, ,,,,
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Tolux17: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Na so so travel we dey see... 1460 days around the world..
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 27, 2016
SWINE
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2016
I think this guy travels abroad more than the US president. Seriously check the list of countries visited by Obama so far on Wikipedia, you will see he has not left the United states since November 29 2015 when he visited Paris for two days to attend the climate change conference. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_Barack_Obama How many trips has Bubu made in that same period?
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by castrokins(m): 11:29am On Jan 27, 2016
Honorary President Of Nigeria
Full Time Tourist

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by FRANKOXY(m): 11:39am On Jan 27, 2016
God lead him.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by chubbygal(f): 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
Always on air flying away from his responsibility
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by baba11(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2016
In hope he can get it working like KENYA as we are made to understand here

Exact replicant of their agricultural system is expectant here

cc:Pavore9
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by BABANGBALI: 11:54am On Jan 27, 2016
time for me to sneak into the villa and spend three cool days with my darling beautiful Zahra
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by uzolexis(f): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Let him come to Kenya and he will understand that all other African countries are leaving Nigeria behind in development.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by gottliebglobal(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
AdaNri1:
I wonder.

How many times have the presidents of all these countries he's visiting visited Nigeria. In just under a year this man has visited all the countries one president visits in a four year tenure.
@ Ada, you took the words outta my mouth. He doesn't need to go to Kenya. He needs to let the foreign minister do the job he is paid for. He needs to learn from Angola Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and Russia how they are managing their economies post low oil prices.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Algarkiyu: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Safe journey sir,may Allah protect you against any evils.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by eliteweb(m): 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
D next news we will hear is dat d kenyan goverment has given d president names of Nigerians (PDP) that owns GINGANTIC properties in Kenya.

Watching in 4D
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by Pavore9: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
@baba11, l just hope so as we have so much to learn from them. lmagine wayback 2013, just one shipping company (MAESRK) exported 870 container loads of Avocado out of Kenya not counting other shipping companies and those that export through airlines!
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by gottliebglobal(m): 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
slyfoxxjoe:
I think this guy travels abroad more than the US president. Seriously check the list of countries visited by Obama so far on Wikipedia, you will see he has not left the United states since November 29 2015 when he visited Paris for two days to attend the climate change conference. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_presidential_trips_made_by_Barack_Obama How many trips has Bubu made in that same period?
The American president does not travel unnecessarily.
There are far more to be done before he visits any country. The preparations alone in the country he is to visit is mind blowing.
PMB just wakes up and goes?
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by baba11(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pavore9:
@baba11, l just hope so as we have so much to learn from them. lmagine wayback 2013, just one shipping company (MAESRK) exported 870 container loads of Avocado out of Kenya not counting other shipping companies and those that export through airlines!
I concur.If we are truly ready to diversify our country,this is one of the major way to thread but my fear is continuity.Anyway,we must start somewhere and i strongly believe PMB is on right track to do that.

Dislaimer:I am not an APC member or collect money from anyone...just doing all these for the betterment of my dear country...infact,since '03 i've been voting,i only voted PMB last year cool
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by BlackOnassis(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
time for me to sneak into the villa and spend three cool days with my darling beautiful Zahra

very risky Ab0ki, tell her to sneak out instead. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by BABANGBALI: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
BlackOnassis:

very risky Ab0ki, tell her to sneak out instead. grin
omo na face me i face you i dey live for bariga o,Zahra no go like to come there o,but she fit sponsor my trip to and fro to abj for the 3 days grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
This Nigga wants to keep flying till he flies out to meet God abi? All the time he is on air! Simply because he is president while our economy is dancing skelewu around Dollar abi? Okay ooo! No P! Keep flying, just make sure U don't touch the ground...

Lazy President
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by BlackOnassis(m): 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
BABANGBALI:
omo na face me i face you i dey live for bariga o,Zahra no go like to come there o,but she fit sponsor my trip to and fro to abj for the 3 days grin grin grin

se this guy. na dat face me i face u dey sweet pass sef. when u r smashing the babe in gear five, the rickety bed go dey make noise, all d nosy neighbors go be like "boda Kabiru, e se pele pele ooo!" grin
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by BABANGBALI: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
BlackOnassis:

se this guy. na dat face me i face u dey sweet pass sef. when u r smashing the babe in gear five, the rickety bed go dey make noise, all d nosy neighbors go be like "boda Kabiru, e se pele pele ooo!" grin
omo na true o and she fit because of that relocate me to banana island and change everything in my life. Thanks for your advice.
Re: Buhari Departs On 3-day-visit To Kenya (full Details ) by kutchs: 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Can anyone who knows tell me how many heads of state/president have visited Buhari since he assumed office in May 2015.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DHQ Debunks Rumour That It Is Not Commissioning Females As Combat Officers. / Buhari Handled Economy Better Than Others Since 1999 – Ajimobi / COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu's Spokesman Gboyega Akosile, Wife & Driver Tested Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.