Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities (45764 Views)

Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? / 4 Ways To Deal With Job Dissatisfaction / 17 Funny Facts About Engineers: [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42912861][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
In total, I have spent 35 years at Hokkaido University as a staff member - 2 and a half in the Faculty of Science, and the other 32 and a half in the Faculty of Engineering. Other than about two years of study in America and a few months in other places overseas, most of my life has been spent at the Faculty of Engineering.
Akira Suzuki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2016
strongtech2:
In total, I have spent 35 years at Hokkaido University as a staff member - 2 and a half in the Faculty of Science, and the other 32 and a half in the Faculty of Engineering. Other than about two years of study in America and a few months in other places overseas, most of my life has been spent at the Faculty of Engineering.
Akira Suzuki
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42916552][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
In 1955, I got my degree in electrical-mechanical engineering. I realised, however, that my interest was less in practical applications than in the understanding of the underlying theoretical structure, and I decided to learn physics.
Francois Englert
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:46pm On Feb 14, 2016
strongtech2:
In 1955, I got my degree in electrical-mechanical engineering. I realised, however, that my interest was less in practical applications than in the understanding of the underlying theoretical structure, and I decided to learn physics.
Francois Englert
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:19am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42927298][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:58am On Feb 15, 2016
n 1955, I got my degree in electrical-mechanical engineering. I realised, however, that my interest was less in practical applications than in the understanding of the underlying theoretical structure, and I decided to learn physics.
Francois Englert
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:23am On Feb 15, 2016
strongtech2:
n 1955, I got my degree in electrical-mechanical engineering. I realised, however, that my interest was less in practical applications than in the understanding of the underlying theoretical structure, and I decided to learn physics.
Francois Englert
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42931665][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2016
At Swarthmore, the Dean of Women was very opposed to women going into science or engineering - so opposed that if she couldn't talk a girl out of it, she just never had anything more to do with her for the four years she was there.
Nancy Roman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2016
strongtech2:
At Swarthmore, the Dean of Women was very opposed to women going into science or engineering - so opposed that if she couldn't talk a girl out of it, she just never had anything more to do with her for the four years she was there.
Nancy Roman
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2016
My dad worked three jobs and was a teacher. My mother was a teacher's aid, making, like, $3 an hour. My father went on to get his master's and became active in all these minority engineering programs. And my mother started running for public office. All that happened after the kids were adults. But I'm insanely proud of them.
Robin Thede
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:05pm On Feb 15, 2016
strongtech2:
My dad worked three jobs and was a teacher. My mother was a teacher's aid, making, like, $3 an hour. My father went on to get his master's and became active in all these minority engineering programs. And my mother started running for public office. All that happened after the kids were adults. But I'm insanely proud of them.
Robin Thede
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
I am a native of Taiwan, and I earned my bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from National Taiwan University. I received my master's and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
Min Kao
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
strongtech2:
I am a native of Taiwan, and I earned my bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from National Taiwan University. I received my master's and Ph.D. degrees in electrical engineering at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville.
Min Kao
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:55pm On Feb 15, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42951081][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 6:39am On Feb 16, 2016
I'm a member of the American Chemical Society, and in its magazine, the 'Chemical and Engineering News,' there was an interview of Vince Gilligan when he had first started the television show 'Breaking Bad.' And in that interview, he was stating how important it was to him that he get the science right for the show.
Donna Nelson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:54am On Feb 16, 2016
strongtech2:
I'm a member of the American Chemical Society, and in its magazine, the 'Chemical and Engineering News,' there was an interview of Vince Gilligan when he had first started the television show 'Breaking Bad.' And in that interview, he was stating how important it was to him that he get the science right for the show.
Donna Nelson
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42963094][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2016
t is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. Charles Spurgeon Enjoy
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 10:49am On Feb 16, 2016
strongtech2:
t is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
Charles Spurgeon
Enjoy
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 11:47am On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42967750][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
Thomas Merton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:47am On Feb 17, 2016
strongtech2:
Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony.
Thomas Merton
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=42995134][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
he best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
strongtech2:
he best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=43006233][/quote]
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
strongtech2:
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Re: Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities by strongtech2(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=strongtech2 post=43013340][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Can A Soldier Resign From The Force? / Lady Climbs Electric Pole, Fixes Electrical Connections (Photos) / Electrician Dies While Working On An Electric Pole (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.