Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) (58934 Views)

Gallant Nigerian Police Officer And EOD Expert Showcases His Cooking Skills.PICS / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Pictures Of Gallant Nigerian Soldiers At The Field (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by kenlash1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Manweysabi:
Please, add this my friend to the pix cheesy
link me to her na
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ilaje44:

If you misbehave, na frog jumping straight. That's if you don't first of all get that famous army slap wey go make you explain give who no be Matthias.

And are you sure to misbehave? Ofcourse you will, and that very often. It's in the blood of you bloody Nigerians oops civilians.

Am a law abiding citizen and a good civilian as well
cool
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Ilaje44(m): 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
ajebuter:
See? we are just simply gorgeous

In Uniform or as civilians

Women rock!

Ladies, can I get a 'like' or 2?

grin grin grin grin grin

Yes you're! *yin 'mu*. Ajebotta to ng mu garri. Ajebotta to sexily baddest. Joo o! Ika meji l'oke fun soja kan! Dimples lady! Ma toast e, wa wa toasted.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Curare: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Just wondering if the usual FEMALE bickering and jealousy exists amongst them....lol grin grin grin

#WeLoveOurSoldiers
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by fayose4real(m): 2:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
praxs:
Airforce or army
army, navy, airforce ar all soldier, but those on d pic ar officers of d Nigeria airforce, so op is still correct
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by lionel4mercy: 2:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
shevi4mb:

It is bro. Jst dat it looks like the air force camo

that is police women not soldiers....gbam!!!!
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Moahmed: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=praxs post=42370145]Airforce or army[/quote
they belong to the Nigerian Airforce.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

- mostly Doctors, Nurses, Accountants, Administration
- no warfront experience

War will still reach them before it reaches you with all your warfront(nairaland) experience.
They were counted 'in the number', were you?

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Ilaje44(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:

Am a law abiding citizen and a good civilian as well
cool

Sure! I go remind you when the time comes, because to err is human, and to slap is (Nigerian) soldiers.

But I fit tell you say e dey sweet as bloody civilian to they command madam to stand attention, at ease, off uniform, go down, kiss the thing, get up, lay low etc. sha. But make you no over do am o, because slap fit follow.

3 Likes

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by shevi4mb(m): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
lionel4mercy:

that is police women not soldiers....gbam!!!!

Oh, it may be true, cos there como-like uniform looks like dat of airforce
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
cosmo84:

War will still reach them before it reaches you with all your warfront(nairaland) experience.
They were counted 'in the number', were you?

You say wetin
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ilaje44:

Sure! I go remind you when the time comes, because to err is human, and to slap is (Nigerian) soldiers.

But I fit tell you say e dey sweet as bloody civilian to they command madam to stand attention, at ease, off uniform, go down, kiss the thing, get up, lay low etc. sha. But make you no over do am o, because slap fit follow.

Are you speaking from experience?
You seems to know much about female military personnel
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by donem: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
jiggar:
Heaven helps any man, that cheats on these women.

Heaven helps any man, that tries to raise his arm and attempt slapping any one of them.

Heaven helps any man, who comes home drunk.

Heaven helps any man, who doesn't support the club, any of these women supports.

Heaven helps any man, who closes by 5pm and gets home by 11pm. He must prepare a sound explanation or else....
Bro don't generalise by saying "any man" they can't do shiiit with me.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by jiggar(m): 3:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
donem:

Bro don't generalise by saying "any man" they can't do shiiit with me.
Ok noted, point taken.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:
Whao!
Pls house, is there any implication for dating any of them?

Nothing do you.

I dated a pretty force lady 3 years..

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

Nothing do you.

I dated a pretty force lady 3 years..

How did the relationship ended?
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Norstrademus(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Metropilla:
These women are really proud to be in the Nigerian army as showcase themselves on the depicted photo.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/gallant-nigerian-female-soldiers-on.html
please these ladies are Nigerian Air force personnel not the Nigerian Army like u deposited!.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by ebbybest(f): 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Manweysabi:

that is ebere on dat picx
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by ajebuter(f): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ilaje44:

Yes you're! *yin 'mu*. Ajebotta to ng mu garri. Ajebotta to sexily baddest. Joo o! Ika meji l'oke fun soja kan! Dimples lady! Ma toast e, wa wa toasted.

you got it my bro.. na garri and suya sure pass... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Kirinwa: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
asadike:
Walahi, uniform women dey fine no be small.

They have special roles and portfolios in keeping the raging libidos of their male counterparts in check.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by ubomobi: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:
Whao!

The implication of not holding the rifle right!
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by missKiffy(f): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

- no warfront experience
Soilder nah Soilder

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by creepsyme(f): 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:
Whao!
u dey fear ni? lols.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
Wow!!!!! cheesy
oh yeah wink don't be speechless, just pray for us.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
Manweysabi:
if this one catch person, na de o.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by kuuljay(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing

- no warfront experience
they all go through the same basic field training bro even if na chaplain,besides docs and nurses are Frontline activists

2 Likes

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Metropilla:
These women are really proud to be in the Nigerian army as showcase themselves on the depicted photo.
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/gallant-nigerian-female-soldiers-on.html
Op, that's Airforce camouflage not Army.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
CUNTinent:
oh yeah wink don't be speechless, just pray for us.
I will !!! *salutes* cool
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Speechless3:
I will !!! *salutes* cool
carry on!

Now 'm speechless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by hopejohnson: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
CUSTOM IMPOUNDED CARS FOR SALES AT CHEAPER RATE AND AFFORDABLE PRICE AND NCS RECRUITEMENT FORM IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE, INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD PLEASE CONTACT OUR MARKETING ZONAL OFFICER CUSTOM Mr. BALOGUN PETERS ON 08106937481 E.G. Golf2, 3, 4, 5, from N200, 000-N400, 000. Toyota Camry big. daddy=N550,000. Honda accord baby boy=400, 000. ToyotaMatrix=N570, 000 Toyota Prado=N600,000 Toyota. hiaceBus=N450,000 Toyota Avalon=N 400,000. ToyotaCorolla=N400,000 Mazda=N 350.000 HondaAccord end. of discussion =N450,000 ToyotaCamry. 2.2(Tiny Light)=N300,000, Toyota Avensis=N400,000. Toyota Tacoma=750,000. Rav4=N680, 000, Toyota Seinna=N400,000, Highlander=N700,000. ,Murano=N550,000, Pathfinder=N850,000, Infinity Jeepfx35=N750,000. & fx45=800,000 Mercedes Benz ML350=N6500,000. AND MANY MORE EXCLUSIVE OFFERS CONTACT THE OFFICER 09039503524. All VEHICLES ENGINES ARE IN GOOD CONDITION.
Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 28, 2016
I know i'm abit late but this thread is incomplete without my baby kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Gallant Nigerian Female Soldiers On Display (photo) by donem: 8:07am On Jan 28, 2016
prince3009:
I know i'm abit late but this thread is incomplete without my baby kiss kiss
Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES / Meet Waliyah Abiola, Daughter Of Late MKO Abiola, Who Is A Music Artiste / ENDSARS Protesters Threw Money To Under Bridge Dwellers In Abuja- PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.