Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) (38310 Views)

Tega Mofe-Damijo Graduates From High School In US: RMD & Wife Jumobi Support Son / Richard Mofe-Damijo And His Beautiful Wife, Jumobi, In Adorable Photo / RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Ejytex(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oh boi c beauty
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by jayboy17(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
abeg na wia Tonto dike dey nau?... don miss ha 4 news oh
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Seun(m): 1:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smart guy. He married a journalist and not an actress.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by JustCurious: 1:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ooh, it's been 16years?! #I still remember her line pretty well. "My name is ...Jumobi Adegbesan" wink

Happy Birthday, Ma'am! May God bless your new age.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Lilimax(f): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Happy birthday Jumobi.

I used to know Jumobi Adegbesan Mofe- Damijo as a dark complexioned lady back then in AIT undecided
but she is fairer now... smiley
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
JUMOBI OF JUKE BOX THEN IN AIT.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wadasco:
and this trash made fron page
u get beef with RMD?
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Baboo13(m): 1:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lunch Break that time on AIT

And phew the babe just went like that after marriage..

If she had continued I'm sure she'll be one of the top OAPs in Nigeria now by a margin
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by bluejeff(m): 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
mkoabiola:
My crush way back wen she was in AIT,lunch time but RMD was smart enof
Stil waiting for mariam arthur
Mariam is since married to Charles Anazodo na...
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Nonybb: 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
This Olosho even got a tattoo
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is this the same Jumobi Sogbesan of AIT of then. How come she has become white.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by spencekat(m): 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sijo01:
RMD got something for journalists cheesy

Happy birthday madam Jumobi.
My thought too.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 3:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
I remember when she was a presenter with AIT Jumobi Adegbesan
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Matttthew:
Na all this kind thing women dey like....
Yes ohh! A good man to genuinely love and appreciate us forever wink

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Lamazij: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Godmother(f): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
How time flies! So this chick is 44 already shocked . I remember when she used to present that AIT lunch programme. Person no dey tey old o.

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by ademoladeji(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jumobi Adegbesan of Lunchtime jamz...
Then, fine hot babe.
Now, Beautiful adorable wife/mother
Happy birthday...
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by SURElee(f): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
mkoabiola:
My crush way back wen she was in AIT,lunch time but RMD was smart enof
Stil waiting for mariam arthur

Marian arthur of AM express is married to charles anazodo with twins na
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by techie(m): 4:53am On Jan 28, 2016
thorpido:
Happy birthday sis from my alma mater.

Fegosiab?
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by thorpido(m): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
techie:

Fegosiab?
No,she attended Fego,Odogbolu
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by thorpido(m): 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godmother:
How time flies! So this chick is 44 already shocked . I remember when she used to present that AIT lunch programme. Person no dey tey old o.
She wasn't a teenager then na,she was in her late 20s then.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by thorpido(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lilimax:
Happy birthday Jumobi.

I used to know Jumobi Adegbesan Mofe- Damijo as a dark complexioned lady back then in AIT undecided
but she is fairer now... smiley

It must be the weather and good food.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Godmother(f): 1:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
thorpido:
She wasn't a teenager then na,she was in her late 20s then.

Yea, but it still seems like yesterday to me. I was a teen then and I used to love her show.
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by thorpido(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Godmother:

Yea, but it still seems like yesterday to me. I was a teen then and I used to love her show.
Wow,imagine how you've grown from a teenager to a full grown lady.Time surely flies. tongue
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Godmother(f): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
thorpido:
Wow,imagine how you've grown from a teenager to a full grown lady.Time surely flies. tongue

Lolz. Yes o
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by myweb(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:
happy birthday ma.

from the way he said it I think she don't like publicity, that's an ideal woman for you not all this female yeyebrities when they Bleep there husband u will know, when they have issues you will know cos twitter, Facebook n insta-g is there bench mark.

this is the sort of celebrity news that deserve front page, she was a presenter before marriage a celebrity too.
Not all this mal groomed ladies that become baby mamas to celebrity so as to be relevant.
WizKids baby mama danced in ajegule, davido's baby mama spit on the ground, flavour baby mama went to church.....

Rock on ma, we know a good woman when we see one.
Hello dmostcheerful

I need to ask you a lot of question. Please can I have your mail or maybe you might not want to release it here. Here is mine: aminuolusola@gmail.com. Its serious thanks

1 Like

Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by dmostcheerful(f): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
myweb:

Hello dmostcheerful

I need to ask you a lot of question. Please can I have your mail or maybe you might not want to release it here. Here is mine: aminuolusola@gmail.com. Its serious thanks

dmostcheerful@yahoo.com
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:
happy birthday ma.

from the way he said it I think she don't like publicity, that's an ideal woman for you not all this female yeyebrities when they Bleep there husband u will know, when they have issues you will know cos twitter, Facebook n insta-g is there bench mark.

this is the sort of celebrity news that deserve front page, she was a presenter before marriage a celebrity too.
Not all this mal groomed ladies that become baby mamas to celebrity so as to be relevant.
WizKids baby mama danced in ajegule, davido's baby mama spit on the ground, flavour baby mama went to church.....

Rock on ma, we know a good woman when we see one.

You can actually compliment one woman without bringing another down.
Smdh
Re: RMD Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi's Birthday (photo) by myweb(m): 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
dmostcheerful:

dmostcheerful@yahoo.com

I have mailed you since yesterday but yet to have a feedback Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Francis Duru And Wife Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.