Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) (27916 Views)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / Blind Musa Who Works As A Cobbler In Jigawa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Dexema(m): 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
MadCow1:

Any Idea on how much those cost and where we can buy them?
sorry no idea at the moment.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by babamajor: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
This is exactly wat he needs for his businesd.
Try nd find out how much it wil cost to get one.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Heymus(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naff24:

Shallow thinker undecided undecided
exactly my thought!, may God bless this op

1 Like

Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by kunle75(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
iliyande:

OK, I will

Thanks for your kind hearth ed spirit bro,i live in Lagos and am still willing to help this guy but i need an authentic information on what he will need and how whatever alms am giving him will get to him directly,and most probably may be a wheel chair or better still the tricycle used by his Hausa fellows.

No matter how small i will be willing to do something for him.

1 Like

Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by ANBAKO: 3:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Etizz:
Apart from snapping pics with him, what else did u do to change his life a little?

Na wa for you oooo.

Did you even read or see this post?

This cobbler is getting attention now because the op took it upon himself to post the picture here.

Some people sha!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Aitee1: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
gurunlocker:
I'm sure if he was allowed to be immunized when young, he won't be like this..... northerner ignorance is one of its kind

Exactly!!! Instead of giving their girls education they choose to marry them off as a child,one hardly finds these down south.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
dason4life:

grin grin grin

A begger wearing tie? When I don't even wear one except to church angry
...Abeg, no go there grin. There's a baseball cap to go with this tie lipsrsealed. BTW, there are tie and there are ties angry
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
chimkaire:
...Abeg, no go there grin. There's a baseball cap to go with this tie lipsrsealed. BTW, there are tie and there are ties angry

That is called "Corporate Begging"
grin

1 Like

Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Maogunners(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pls, I also av little contribution to make towards the DONATION.

2 Likes

Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by dokunbam(m): 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
funnyworld:
please do something to better his lot so that others can emulate you. Not just posting his pictures.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by PasD(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
kennyman2000:
May God blesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss his hustle!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

was the guy that called you. can you so one at 80naira? wanna do 500copies
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 4:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
PasD:

was the guy that called you. can you so one at 80naira? wanna do 500copies

NO.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by dammytosh: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Is the NL member a Chelsea fan and crippled undecided

- i suggest we have a process of registration that ensure that all kind of persons are represented on this forum.

I mean Normal, yet to be Normal, Ab-Normal and UnNormal persons embarassed

You look good in the picture below your post.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by brownsug(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Life some able bodied are crippled minded while his own is d other way round

kennyman2000:
May God blesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss his hustle!

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by sleekyonyx(f): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked
tellwisdom:
Who is the cobbler among you two? sad..
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 5:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Is the NL member a Chelsea fan and crippled undecided

- i suggest we have a process of registration that ensure that all kind of persons are represented on this forum.

I mean Normal, yet to be Normal, Ab-Normal and UnNormal persons embarassed

grin grin grin cool
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
MadCow1:

OP

Please kindly take the lead on this.

If its a tricycle, then can you please enquire where to buy one and how much it costs.

TeHN may not be able to directly assist with this venture as the last information I had was that TeHN activities are banned on Nairaland.

I will trust you to help out with this. Let this not just be another one of those stories that attracts likes and shares without any real impact.

Keep us posted on this thread

Thank you MadCow1 and iliyande. Waiting for any update as we have agreed. Kindly open a new thread for that if we have to and note others who have recently indicated their willingness to assist this young man as well. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Otu7(m): 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hope this OP did not jus use him as a publicity stunt & to make FP. hope u made his life worth living with d little u can assist him with?
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by uzuz(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
Otu7:
Hope this OP did not jus use him as a publicity stunt & to make FP. hope u made his life worth living with d little u can assist him with?

I just do not get some people!!
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by raf2angel: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
If this man crosses my part, I will empty my pocket for him in appreciation.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by lyricalz: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Taking pics with him is not the issue, y not help him out in his business and reduce his pains? Y not help him gt a shop so he can start making shoes instead u're busy taking photo shots with him, so u think we should start clapping 4u?
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by uzuz(f): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
lyricalz:
Taking pics with him is not the issue, y not help him out in his business and reduce his pains? Y not help him gt a shop so he can start making shoes instead u're busy taking photo shots with him, so u think we should start clapping 4u?

Have you even read this to know what this post is all about..? Why do you think he brought it here..? Do you think it is everyone that have the ability and means to help others.? Sensible people who care about others misfortune and are unable to help financially; seek other ways in order to create awareness and reach out to others who might be in a better position to help. l am sure you have not followed this thread to understand what it is about. nonsense and ingredients!
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by uzuz(f): 7:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
lyricalz:

Have you even read this to know what this post is all about..? Why do you think he brought it here..? Do you think it is everyone that have the ability and means to help others.? Sensible people who care about others misfortune and are unable to help financially; seek other ways in order to create awareness and reach out to others who might be in a better position to help. l am sure you have not followed this thread to understand what it is about. non-sense and ingredients!
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Godmother(f): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
May. God prosper him. Just goes to show that he is hardworking and willing to work. If this man was fit he would conquer the world. Kudos to him.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
If only our stealling leaders can get him a permenant house and shop to do his craft.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
If only our stealling leaders can get him a permanent house and a shop for his craft.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by ANGELLILLY(f): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
tongue sadAM SURE IF HE WAS IMMINISED WELL HE WOULDNT HV BEEN LIKE THIS.NOTHERNERS IGNORANCE IS SOMETHING ELSE? ur mates r thinking of a way 2 help him,u r there lukin 4 where 2 put the blame
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by gozi542: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am ready to give the little I can..... God bless your hustle... Please lemme know anytime the thread is open to cast a donation for him... Am ready to give the little I can..... God bless your hustle... Please lemme know anytime the thread is open to cast a donation for him... Am ready to give the little I can..... God bless your hustle... Please lemme know anytime the thread is open to cast a donation for him... Thanks.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by ril19(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP thank you thank you thank you for your effort.

where is wizkid and davido when you need them? undecided
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by rocoh(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Dexema:

good! I was thinking of that kinda three-wheeled wheelchair that is moved with a kinda bicycle spoke mechanism in front.

Like how much is that tricycle shown in the picture.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by mira4u: 6:30am On Jan 28, 2016
So touching and inspiring. Would have loved to help too.

'Wish the lazy able bodied persons learn from this.
Re: Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) by Dexema(m): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2016
rocoh:

Like how much is that tricycle shown in the picture.
hi rocoh, I don't really have an idea of the cost, maybe we could find someone who can help or those who market such stuff online.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Life Cycle Of A Nigerian Worker:only A Co Woker Can Relate To This / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / Why Are Some Female Customer Care Assistant Bankers Hyper-reactive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.