Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

#wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick (1006 Views)

See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen / Woman Crush wednesday / Nairaland Woman Crush Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by bankable: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
hello guys in the building we av had quite a number of female celebrity home and abroad mesmerizing us with their beauty, curves, dressing and how they carry out their various limelight occupation and also some femakes around us be it in our place of work or skul or anywhere today being a Wednesday its time to know our various #wcw woman crush Wednesday this is used in knowing the female celebrity, or any female around u giving u headache or tummy filled with butterflies . mine will be the ever glowing sheyi shay and also a girl that just got to my place of work

Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sigh.
Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by MzPecs(f): 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
angry
Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
SIA. I love you sia
Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
*Coughs lightly*
Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by Synzu(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
#WCW would be Yemi Alade! All day... everyday cool
Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
Zahra
Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omotola Jalade grin grin grin grin
Re: #wcw Woman Crush Wednesday Who's Ur Pick by Njamkareem9: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2019
WCW means ‘women crush Wednesday’. It is utilized mostly on social media platforms for the sake of paying some kind of compliment to the women you are fascinated with. This can be done by including hash tags such as #WCW under images or videos of your favored women.
Utilizing any acronym is one of the most popular methods of the social media age. Where short forms, or ‘texting slang’ as we call it, is frequently utilized as an additional of the exact word. And here as we are talking about WCW, that is another famous trend being observed on social media.

Sometimes this question arise that does this hashtag is just for favorite human females? Obviously no! There are some who utilize it to express their love for their female pets, female cartoon characters, and some try to make it sound funny by devoting the post for a lady statue, like someone on twitter devoted their #womencrushwednesday to the statue of liberty, which without any doubt sounds funny. It is very simple for you if you want to be a part of this hash tag fashion. You just need to choose an amazing picture of the women you like via your post. Share it on the social forum, wherever you want to post it such as Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr or any other. In case you want, you can also post it on probably all the social networks you are utilizing at that exact time. In case you want to know more about WCW trend, you can share this webpage https://appuals.com/what-is-wcw-women-crush-wednesday/

(1) (Reply)

Photo:my Wife Traveled And I Decided To Make Soup For The First Time,help Me Out / Is There Anything Bad In Dating Your Nabour? / TVC Presenter, Wale Fakile Arrested For Allegedly Brutalizing His GF (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.