Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen (1094 Views)

This Beauty Is A Curse / Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / GODAMMN Check Out This Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by mezynaija(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Could this be love or lost? According to a Facebook beauty queen, George Peace who shared this on her timeline claimed that a tricycle driver carried her all the way from one NTA park to her junction.

When she was about to pay him, he rejected the money, asking her to keep it.

Read what she posted:

"My M C
WGoes to the Keke driver that carried me from NTA park to my junction, only for me to give him money, he said keep the money angel.May your fuel never finish"

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/see-what-keke-driver-did-and-won-man.html

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
She should go for deliverance because in two months time, that driver will be rich as E money..
If you know what i mean..
Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by NairalandCS(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
She should go for deliverance because in two months time, that driver will be rich as E money..

1 Share

Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by dumininu01(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Ifa grin
Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Juliette05(f): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
Awoof dey run Belle
Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Oche211(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
what a stupid comment.
Honestly, common sense rain on u man.
Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Oche211(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2017
Juliette05:
Awoof dey run Belle
and how many don run ur belle.
Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
Oche211:

what a stupid comment.
Honestly, common sense rain on u man.
Honestly you are still a kid even if you are mature facially..
You don't know what goes on in town, ask me what i meant and i will break it down for you..
Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
O sister find that man he is urs

Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:

Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by Oche211(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
MRSoftapples:
Honestly you are still a kid even if you are mature facially..
You don't know what goes on in town, ask me what i meant and i will break it down for you..
ok mr maturity, if u won't mind, can u pls break down what u meant in ur first comment.
Re: See What Keke Driver Did And Won The Man Crush Wednesday Of This Beauty Queen by 7footre(m): 7:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
May his fuel never finish?
How won't it finish when him no de collect money/fare

If na him fellow guy man him carry, even if na 50 naira short for the money, na war be that.....

I'm outta here

(1) (Reply)

Th / SEX STORY: My Kinky Life / Do you want to bang chicks you meet on Social media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.