Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Read This And Comment...how Can One Build His/her Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read This And Comment...how Can One Build His/her Self Esteem (325 Views)

Young Lady Releases Her Nudes By Her Self / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read This And Comment...how Can One Build His/her Self Esteem by Ribena02(m): 4:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Don't mind my write up please, just try to decode what I'm trying to pass across
While in my late teen age of 18,19 to my 20 years,I can boost of ladies I can approach without fear to d point dat no cute lady would pass beside me without talking to her and end up getting her digit & later get close...
Now,I'm in my early twenties and I think I've lost it,I can't even talk to a lady beside me talk more of approaching when I see them afar. Sometimes I do think it dosnt make sense seeing a lady yu like walking and the next thing is to approach her on a walk, this has kept on re occurring for d past 3 years that I can tell u guys that the only female friends have had for d past years are still the one I ave till date,no new one, this is as a result of me still keeping mute. Is this really a low self esteem or what?
This is really affecting me to the point that,its only my close female friends I can only turn to ask out just because of frustration and because I have no new ones I can get to hav feelings for to make my companion. I can only fantasize on babes I like when I see them, Ladies in my dept in school used to think I do proud because I ignore most of them, dem no know wetin I dy fight inside me.......I'm single and seriously searching but I can't talk to ladies unless there's something that would spring up a chat btw us because I really don't know wot to say to them even if I'm ready to talk to, I shld say hey whatsup abi ? then wot after that ? if its someone I like at 1st sight and may not be chanced to see probably for a very long time !
Is this self esteem or what can this be tagged as ?
No bashing abeg, even if there's gonna be, let it be little bashing. Thanks parleys

(1) (Reply)

First Date Advise By Mcwarriboy / Valentine's Gift / Authoritative Parenting Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.