Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46510 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by jakeFrost: 6:01am On Nov 09, 2017
The fangs of a snake can do no harm to the back of the Tortoise-Ebube(issakaba)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by urchmanni93(m): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
the only people that matter are d people in this room... right here... right now... Vin diesel.. fast and furious 5..
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
emmamedicro46:
To see what isn't you have to focus on what is..... Zediccus zul Zorander.
To see that which is not there, gaze upon what is.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
panpan:
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. - Bruce Lee

Nice one. Please what movie did you get this quote from?
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by panpan(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Nice one. Please what movie did you get this quote from?
Thanks. I got this quote from the American television series "Blacklist". It was not an original quote from Blacklist, but a reference from the late martial arts actor Bruce Lee.

(I will need to go back to the series to get the particular season and episode.)
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2017
panpan:

Thanks. I got this quote from the American television series "Blacklist". It was not an original quote from Blacklist, but a reference from the late martial arts actor Bruce Lee.

(I will need to go back to the series to get the particular season and episode.)

Thanks for your swift response. Bruce Lee is certainly one of the finest martial artists in the history of cinema, and he blew us away with his incredibly exceptional skills even though he was only able to appear in just 4 movies in his lifetime. Of all his movies, Enter The Dragon remains my favourite. That movie is something else. I remain an avid fan of Bruce Lee.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Shadowacc: 1:20pm On Nov 17, 2017
Nobody's d*ck is that long not even long D*ck Johnson, and he has a f*cking long d*ick hence the name - Fallout 3
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by shogsman(m): 2:11am On Mar 02, 2019
Just my favourite movie quotes,not necessarily brilliant

Don't underestimate the allure of darkness,even the purest hearts are drawn to it -Nicklaus Mickelson.

After all,I am my mother's son-nicklaus Mickelson

Vincent you will give me the medallion or you will meet an end so cruel the devil will weep---nicklaus Mickelson

Welcome to brand new beginnings you sorry shits-- Negan(walking dead)

Carl -before you find out how dangerous we all are
negan -well pardon me young man,excuse the shit out of my goddamn French,but did you just threaten me?(waking dead)

(Negan to rick)thank you for being so accommodating friend,in case you haven't caught on,I just slipped my di*k down your throat and you thanked me for it.(walking dead)

Power is not inherited Lydia,it is taken -quinn(into the bad lands)

Did you miss me? It's kind of you to keep my seat warm,take my lovely bride as your own,you even raided my closet,is there nothing sacrosanct to you? Well kill them all --Quinn (into the badlands).

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by JoanneCameron(f): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thank you for sharing! I think quotes are the heart of any movie and if the movie has good quotes, then it will be successful. Most often, such films win Oscars and become legendary. And so, when I wanted to find quotes from my favorite movie "Forest Gump", I found a site with movie quotes https://clip.cafe and realized that I want to watch some movies again to remember the most interesting dialogues of the actors. I also found an interesting game "guess the movie" by the video there. Well, I guessed only 5 movies, so I need to find more free time to have movie nights.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Aguemma(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
We are captives of our own identities,living in the prison of our own creation.

T-bag (Prison break)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.