Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring (46502 Views)

Your Favorite Movie Quotes!!!! / A die hard GAME OF THRONES fan check this: Quotes You Don't Wanna Miss / Best Movie Quotes Of All Time From Hollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by CaptPlanet(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
"There's an Italian painter, named Carlotti, and he defined beauty. He said it was the summation of the parts working together in such a way that nothing needed to be added, taken away or altered, and that's you. You're beautiful."

-Nicholas Cage in next. (2007)

I remember every word lol good old days.

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by bb6xt(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Me I am dishonest and a dishonest man you can trust to be dishonest, it is the honest ones I worry about. - Jack Sparrow in Pirates of the Caribbeans

Helga why are you so incredibly good? - Floki in Vikings

When cops show up at your home you're a G, but when the Feds show up at your home you're an OG. That's street credibility! - Lucious Lyon in Empire

I am just a farmer I never wanted to be Earl but as a result of people's actions I became Earl. I never wanted to be King but once again people's actions made me King. King Ragnar, that's my name! - Ragnar Loðbrok in Vikings

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Flawlessangel(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joavid:

okay. I'll get back to you

no you wouldnt

but if you are game, feel free to send me an email anytime, wait o,do you even live in lagos? I stay in lekki phase 1 though.

Hit me up and we let's cruz.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by panpan(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. - Bruce Lee

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Flawlessangel:

no you wouldnt

but if you are game, feel free to send me an email anytime, wait o,do you even live in lagos? I stay in lekki phase 1 though.

Hit me up and we let's cruz.

I stay in banana island too grin grin
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by stone07(m): 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women
Tony Montana.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by tuffgongjo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
emmanuelkant77:
...u too failed to get it ryt...it goes lik ds...i trust al ma frnds,,i jus dnt trust de devil in deM
ok but where I heard it,it wasn't like that.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Mufasa27(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
In this country , you gotta make the money first, and when you make the money you get the power and when you get the power , you get the women...........Scarface

Best movie ever !!!.

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by damyzino(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
abumeinben:
*When you limit yourself to just the things you can see, then you limit to the opportunity of a new reality.

Zaheer, Avatar: The legend of Korra, s2e3

* He who opens shawarma fully before eating cannot keep a secret....
Pete Edochie.

*If you can breathe, keep breathing!
The Revenant 2

"a natural order is disorder "-zaheer(legend of korra)

"he who shower with iron bucket and black soap,and come out to say "i went to bath " is a serial lair" grin

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
My father: Are you telling me that none of your Ex and current girl is worthy of marriage

Me: Dad, one has the beauty and the other the love. I am waiting for the moment when both qualities will intercept.

The only way to become an expert is to teach your
unconscious self what you learn consciously--- Me(no movie)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by CaptPlanet(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
“In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.”

- Scarface (1983)

Al Pacino is a legend

Edited:

I don't trust society to protect us, I have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a block of people to vote for them.

-Godfather (1973)

See, ya are what ya are in this world. That's either one of two things: Either you're somebody, or you ain't nobody."

‒ Frank Lucas (American Gangster 2007)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by TheArchangel(f): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nicholas Cage in Lord of war

" I was an equal opportunity merchant of death. I supplied everyone but the salvation army. I sold Israeli Uzi's to the Muslims.
I sold communis-made bullets to fascists.
I even shipped cargoes to Afghanistan when they were fighting my fellow Soviets.
I never sold to Osama bin Laden. Not on any moral grounds..no.....cause he was always bouncing cheques."

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by okpukpu(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Rules are rules, without them, we are salvages. Prison break

I'm not afraid of action but inaction. prison break

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Habeebpain(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me. -Brick Top from the movie Snatch.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by professore(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
im following mainly because of number 12
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by thuao(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
If u v attended over a hundred weddings n u RR still single , u are not different from a canopy
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by uzoka12(m): 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Revenge isn't a passion... It's a disease that eats at your mind and poisons your soul. The blacklist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by zion32(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
One of my favourites- discussion between lord varys and tyrion lannister in Game of thrones season2 episode 3

Varys: “Power is a curious thing, my lord. Are you fond of riddles?”

Tyrion: “Why? Am I about to hear one?”

Varys: “Three great men sit in a room, a king, a priest and the rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives? Who dies?”

Tyrion: “Depends on the sellsword”

Varys: “Does it? He has neither the crown, nor gold, nor favor with the gods”

Tyrion: “He’s has a sword, the power of life and death”

Varys: “But if it is the swordsman who rules, why do we pretend kings hold all the power? When Ned Stark lost his head, who was truly responsible? Joffrey, the executioner, or something else?”

Tyrion: “I have decided I don’t like riddles”

Varys: “Power resides where men believe it resides, it’s a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by babafirst(m): 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hawkeye: No. You stay alive. If they don't kill you, they'll take you north, up to Huron land. Submit, do you hear? You're strong, you survive. You stay alive, no matter what occurs! I will find you. No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you!
-The Last of the Mohicans.

2 Likes

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Opeoluwa99(f): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
It's good to be important but it's more important to be good - Raul (Chennai Express)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by babafirst(m): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cleo McDowell :A prince . He' s a prince . Oh, Lisa , you did it this time. You hit the jackpot. Your little goat herder makes Darryl look like a welfare case.
Cleo McDowell :I don ' t care who you are . This is America, Jack. Say another word about Lisa , and I ' ll break my foot off in your royal ass
-Coming to America.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by sybarite7(m): 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
GUNS DON'T KILL PEOPLE, PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE -DMX (ROMEO MUST DIE)

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Flawlessangel(m): 5:16am On Feb 08, 2016
Joavid:

I stay in banana island too grin grin

lol, even though i know its a lie, atleast you live in lag, but i aint joking, you doubt? Hit me up then and findout
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Flawlessangel:

lol, even though i know its a lie, atleast you live in lag, but i aint joking, you doubt? Hit me up then and findout

and why should I be the one to hit you up? cos you live in lekki phrase 1? or cos I desperately need to go to the cinema?

orishirishi

I AM THE CINEMA.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by Nobody: 5:33am On Feb 08, 2016
zion32:
One of my favourites- discussion between lord varys and tyrion lannister in Game of thrones season2 episode 3

Varys: “Power is a curious thing, my lord. Are you fond of riddles?”

Tyrion: “Why? Am I about to hear one?”

Varys: “Three great men sit in a room, a king, a priest and the rich man. Between them stands a common sellsword. Each great man bids the sellsword kill the other two. Who lives? Who dies?”

Tyrion: “Depends on the sellsword”

Varys: “Does it? He has neither the crown, nor gold, nor favor with the gods”

Tyrion: “He’s has a sword, the power of life and death”

Varys: “But if it is the swordsman who rules, why do we pretend kings hold all the power? When Ned Stark lost his head, who was truly responsible? Joffrey, the executioner, or something else?”

Tyrion: “I have decided I don’t like riddles”

Varys: “Power resides where men believe it resides, it’s a trick, a shadow on the wall, and a very small man can cast a very large shadow”

tyrion lannister is an interesting character. I wouldn't mind being him in real life
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by joseph1832(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Pusssy, pusssy, pusssy!
Come on in Pusssy lovers!
Here at the Tittty Twister we’re slashing pusssy in half!
Give us an offer on our vast selection of pusssy!
This is a pusssy blow out!
Alright, we got white pusssy, black pusssy, spanish pusssy, yellow pusssy. We got hot pusssy, cold pusssy. We got wet pusssy. We got smelly pusssy. We got hairy pusssy, bloody pusssy. We got snapping pusssy. We got silk pusssy, velvet pusssy, naugahyde pusssy. We even got horse pusssy, dog pusssy, chicken pusssy.
C'mon, you want pusssy, come on in Pusssy Lovers!
If we don’t got it, you don't want it!
Come on in Pusssy lovers!

Attention pusssy shoppers!
Take advantage of our penny pusssy sale!
If you buy one piece of pusssy at the regular price, you get another piece of pusssy of equal or lesser value for only a penny!
Try and beat pusssy for a penny!
If you can find cheaper pusssy anywhere, [size=18pt]fuckkkk it![/size] grin cheesy
LMFAO. From Dusk Till Dawn! Still love that movie like crazy.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by joseph1832(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Joavid:

tyrion lannister is an interesting character. I wouldn't mind being him in real life
You wouldn't mind being the dwarf?, or having the brain of the dwarf?.
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by 4watever: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2016
I'll be back.
T-100. The Terminator part 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by zion32(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2016
Joavid:

Very interesting character in deed, couple with his short stature make me love watching his scenes with more interest.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by since1914(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2016
...have you done your time, in a first marriage to the girl with the right father?
- Carl Van Loon ( Robert De Niro) in the movie: 'Limitless'
Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by stone07(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
I kill a communist for fun, but for a green card... I'm gonna carve him up real nice.
Al Pacino.

1 Like

Re: Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring by cronsberg: 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
"You will always loose money chasing after women, but you will never loose women chasing after money" The boss telling Chris rock in I think i love my wife

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Had Sex. Nigerians React / Mercy Advises Khafi Not To Allow Sex With Gedoni Make Her Lose Focus (Photos) / Royal Hairs To Sign Nengi As An Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.