Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. (5319 Views)

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man To Marry Two Women In Delta State, See His Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Everfrank(m): 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol! If this Nigerian guy can fulfil the constitutional requirement in Eritrea it means you too can. Oya let's help the Eritreans evacuate their excess girls! Them fine well well o.
Na joke o! Lmao! grin grin grin grin grin

See beauty:
https://www.nairaland.com/2892097/beauty-eritrean-women

Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by INTROVERT(f): 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
sauce
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Synzu(m): 5:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Dude is probably just some random okada man grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by peterovanski(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
If at all that clown is a nigerian then he will be from the. *****
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr Okada has reached gold oooo
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by CaroLyner(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
he's obviously a bike man.
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Sightman(m): 5:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
just passing by[i]just passing by[/i]just passing by
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by konji1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
In case
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Tocheagle(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Look at the picture . There is KENYA written somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by ggrin(f): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Naijaboiy is that yo? shocked
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by totalhouse(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
sauce
Introvert, you and this your sauce. Sauce as in source or what?
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by cruzita(f): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
see the man face like blackboard duster
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
That's probably their brother or a friend
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
That's probably their brother or a friend

still, I clicked on your profile only to find your cat instead of you.
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

still, I clicked on your profile only to find your cat instead of you.
Keep clickin' Minister,you won't evah find me there. wink
An I just clicked on yours, just cause, an you don't have yours up ether, but Godzilla.
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Keep clicking' Minister,you won't ever find me there. wink
and I just clicked on yours, just cause, and you don't have yours up either, but Godzilla.
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

I meant ta leave off the 'g'.
An I meant ta come back an fix 'either'.
I reaziled I left it out and thought about who I was typin' to,so I was on my way ta fix it an got side tracked.
But you Minister have come to my aid grin

Modified: you corrected all of my slang angry
PrimeMinisterr:
Hey,you where so eager ta correct me you forgot to remove that 'and' an add 'I ' tongue
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
I meant to leave off the 'g'.
And I meant to come back an fix 'either'.
I realized I left it out and thought about who I was typing' to,so and was on my way to fix it and got side tracked.
But you Minister have come to my. grin
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Vision4God: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Like seriously??
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
I meant ta leave off the 'g'.
An I meant ta come back an fix 'either'.
I reaziled I left it out and thought about who I was typin' to,so I was on my way ta fix it an got side tracked.
But you Minister have come to my aid grin

Modified: you corrected all of my slang angry

yeah your (slangs) of what necessity er they, young lady?
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

yeah your (slangs) of what necessity er they, young lady?
Very.
Cause that's how I talk,I mostly talk proper when I'm tryin' ta offer help,other than that I'm pretty lax. tongue
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by CaptPlanet(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
I will be the second. Already gotten my visa application form.

Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by CaptPlanet(m): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'll be the second, i've gotten my visa application form...

Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
Very.
Cause that's how I talk,I mostly talk proper when I'm tryin' ta offer help,other than that I'm pretty lax. tongue

If We all type with the intonation of Our speech sounds, don't you think there'd be a chaos here, child?
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

If We all type with the intonation of Our speech sounds, don't you think there'd be a chaos here, child?
Minister are you up ta 30?
Cause you just called me "child" .
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by naijaboiy: 6:34am On Jan 28, 2016
ggrin:
Na Ijaboiy is that yo? shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by ggrin(f): 7:41am On Jan 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
grin good morning bro smiley
Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2016
ggrin:
grin good morning bro smiley
undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo: See The First Nigerian To Marry Two Wives From Eritrea. by ggrin(f): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Guy Has This On The Day Of Honey Moon? / Have You Seen This "joystick Seat" Reserved For Men In Public Transport? / Becareful In Giving A Naija Lady Second Chance, My Heart Rate Has Increased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.