Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,623 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats (2271 Views)

Nigerian Man Honoured In Spain For Saving Life Of A Spanish Citizen. Photos / Goodluck Jonathan Honoured in Atlanta by the SCLC / Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Is A Grandfather Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by obiremy: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
Former President of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan is being honoured in Geneva, Switzerland.

The Circle of Diplomats (Circle Diplomatique) is celebrating the former president Goodluck Jonathan for his democratic governance.

Jonathan is presently addressing a world press conference which is being covered by United Nations correspondents and Swiss journalists.

See photos above.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/first-photos-goodluck-jonathan-honoured.html

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by INTROVERT(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
o
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Good.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by ta4ba3(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
GEJ the humble cool headed democrat not like some dictators.... me and my personal nairalanders luv u

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by babyfaceafrica: 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
How this one go help us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by IVORY2009(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
o
you don start? Bookmarker shocked

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by IVORY2009(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
INTROVERT:
o
you don start? Bookmarker shocked
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Edygrin(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Forget it. This man is blessed

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Pheals(f): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
lipsrsealed i was with someone today cursing buhari... This same person was the one praising him when he took over from gej.... Cursing gej then ... That's Nigeria ...I hate politics well oga jona... Well done oooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by ApcSucks: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Check the new Oxford dictionary is has new words on it 'GEJ*

GEJ : hero of African democracy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by okoro4: 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Biggest man in Nigerian politics

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by seunmsg(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
I hope he will explain how $2.1billion meant for arms purchase was diverted, looted and shared by his political associates. That's the only thing I am interested in knowing.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jonathan sef...

Empty room...
No CNN
No BBC
No Reuters
Just Africans and relatively unknown press in Switzerland.
Our Commonwealth has been stashed in Swiss all these years and this action is just to confirm that they have been working in concert with PDP in the last 16years.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by phemmyutd(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef...

Empty room...
No CNN
No BBC
No Reuters
Our Commonwealth has been stashed in Swiss all these years and this action is just to confirm that there have been working in concert with PDP in the last 16years.

I think say na only me see am.. buying recognition. when you are through with that just come to join Dasuki your colleague

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
OUR HERO!!!

I Pray u get more than this one!

nobel
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Bugatie(m): 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef...

Empty room...
No CNN
No BBC
No Reuters
Our Commonwealth has been stashed in Swiss all these years and this action is just to confirm that they have been working in concert with PDP in the last 16years.

BP alert
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Bugatie(m): 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
How this one go help us?

High Blood pressure is real bros
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by arresa: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef...

Empty room...
No CNN
No BBC
No Reuters
Our Commonwealth has been stashed in Swiss all these years and this action is just to confirm that there have been working in concert with PDP in the last 16years.

This is a meaningless and irrelevant group, they just lobby clueless and gullible people like daft Jona for contribution and membership fees.

They do this kind of rubbish in makeshift offices in places in hotels...

Jona himself is working overtime locating any irrlevant group willing to let him speak and take pictures to post on blogs and websites in Nigegria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Tycoflu(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
With the way people where hyping this meeting, I was expecting to see more than this. The only difference between this and normal GLND ones way I don attend na the white folks there.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by bokohalal(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
More like Circle of D,ickheads.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
o
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Don fortunato

1 Like

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by peacengine(m): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
The prince of the South! I hail o
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by ahaika23: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
In another news, his boy just rubbished the amazon at the supreme court wink
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by jaylister(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok bros
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by onojaduru: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
EFCC will visit him soonest
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:02pm On Jan 27, 2016
arresa:

This is a meaningless and irrelevant group, they just lobby clueless and gullible people like daft Jona for contribution and membership fees.

They do this kind of rubbish in makeshift offices in places in hotels...

Jona himself is working overtime locating any irrlevant group willing to let him speak and take pictures to post on blogs and websites in Nigegria
i sware when Buhari leave office not even his own Miyeti Allah will honor him. Meanwhile, my humble hero, you are the new face of democracy in Africa. Ride on

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Justiyke4u: 3:14am On Jan 28, 2016
People will keep saying ill about this man while he keeps getting different recognition from different organisations just because of one single act. Some people will still come and make one irrelevant reference that has no connection with this post. wonder if they think with their ass
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Justiyke4u: 3:25am On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef...

Empty room...
No CNN
No BBC
No Reuters
am sure you know that is not a traditional wedding going on there
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by ticker(m): 4:52am On Jan 28, 2016
D More Ur Enemies Look, D Less They See. Ride On. "My personal ambition is not worth d blood of any Nigerian". The statement that silenced d devil and his agents against d lives of Nigeria. Whoever hates goodluck shud make badluck his/ her gateman or housemaid. I don talk finish.
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Pavarottii(m): 5:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Goodluck you are simply the best.

My Hero!
Re: Photos: Goodluck Jonathan Honoured In Geneva By Circle Of Diplomats by Flexherbal(m): 5:15am On Jan 28, 2016
This goodluck is still following this man.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Buhari's Popularity Is Dropping Drastically. / Prof. Farooq Kperoogi: Buhari's Gov't Is Of No Substance And Full Of Propaganda / I Will Never Be Part Of This Biafra Agitation Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.