Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,510 members, 7,954,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (86465 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by chloee(f): 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
sameer1212:
I am fu*cking sad about this fu*cking news cry
The beginning of your sad-laden 2016. .......8% loading....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by BurukutuMallam: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ask GOOGLE tongue

sameer1212:
Who is the fu*cking judge
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by playtheblues(f): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yesooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Cutehector:
Where are those wailers?

I told yall dah wike will win.. phew! People just dnt believe me!

Besides who d fvck is dakuku? Does he think he can just get governorship title on a platter of gold? Smh. If you want the seat, go and collect it.

Wike is the man! Now I believe in Justice

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by playtheblues(f): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Yesoooooooooooo! Udom is right whether he has paid me my salary or not!
anwe:

Congratulations to Rivers people. Akwa Ibom loading..... Justice is done !
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by shammah1(m): 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Then fu*cking weep but don't fu*cking die. You must stay alive & witness the jubilation of justice even after all the intimidation from the buharists
sameer1212:
I am fu*cking sad about this fu*cking news cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by whyteone: 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Loonyy(m): 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
EeeeeeyaaAa Dakuku peterwaterside rest u know hear, oya naw.....no more no more no more buhari, no more no more no more amaechi, no more no more no more Dakuku, wike don come. Phi Di Phi ...forward Riverstate

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by normac: 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Why are all these supporters of the dullard frothing at the mouth? Is there any big deal in the Supreme court doing its job even as Buhari is president? How many of you applauded Jonathan and the PDP when opposition patries were winning governorship seats via the courts?
Too bad for APC and the pussy cat of Ubima

4 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
adioolayi:
Well...this is a good evidence that the Judiciary under PMB are discharging their duties without fear or favour.
It is Democracy for all!

PMB truly belongs to EVERYBODY and belongs to NOBODY
Are you sure? supposing it was the other way round, would you say This
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Abagworo(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
This judgement is the worst thing ever to happen since Buhari became President. All the judges involved must be investigated and sanctioned accordingly. The sponsored killings before and after 2015 sElection should never go unpunished and we all know there was no election in Rivers State. Visit ONELGA, Abua/Odual and Ahoada East/West today and see the effects of this hooliganism on a once prosperous area. How will the families of those who lost their lives feel?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
normac:
Why are all these supporters of the dullard frothing at the mouth? Is there any big deal in the Supreme court doing its job even as Buhari is president? How many of you applauded Jonathan and the PDP when opposition patries were winning governorship seats via the courts?
Too bad for APC and the pussy cat of Ubima
APC idea of change is election rigging and disobeying court orders with gross impunity.

6 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Abagworo:
This judgement is the worst thing ever to happen since Buhari became President. All the judges involved must be investigated and sanctioned accordingly. The sponsored killings before and after 2015 sElection should never go unpunished and we all know there was no election in Rivers State. Visit ONELGA, Abua/Odual and Ahoada East/West today and see the effects of this hooliganism on a once prosperous area. How will the families of those who lost their lives feel?
Go and sleep

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by fleet7(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
olatade:
Supreme court of fraud. My humble condelance to rivers state people who were massacred by jonathan and dame patience's terrorists to make WIKE gov in rivers state. There was no election but rape of election in rivers state.
Remember Rivers state recorded the highest number of death rate in the just concluded election both gubernatorial and presidential.

how much are they paying you for this,try another method we are use to your antics

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by shammah1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
Are you sure? undecidedYou're definitely bitter about the judgement and you're still giving the glory to Buhari when you know so well that he is against Wike
adioolayi:
Well...this is a good evidence that the Judiciary under PMB are discharging their duties without fear or favour.
It is Democracy for all!

PMB truly belongs to EVERYBODY and belongs to NOBODY

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by sarutobie(m): 12:04am On Jan 28, 2016
Abagworo:
brace up! more 'worst' things are coming..like you give a damn about any family, the only family your likes owe any allegiance to is your stomach.

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by playtheblues(f): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2016
APCshits how far naa?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by shammah1(m): 12:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Supreme Court has already upheld the PDP governor of Taraba State so nothing for mama Taraba grin
RedCapChief:
No surprise here. Ambode was declared elected despite the whole card-reader wahala, so it makes no legal sense to remove Wike because of the same card-reader.
The Supreme Court has to educate these lower courts on legal precedents. All these conflicting judgements create a crisis of confidence.

I feel sorry for Ms. Semenitari, the acting head of NDDC, who was put in that post to bring money for Dakuku's re-election bid. I think she will be removed soon.

I also feel sorry for Dakuku who is going to start playing ball in Division 2.

I also feel sorry for that Prof. who decamped to APC at the last moment, shouting that Wike paid him to indict Amaechi. Let him better run because Wike will seize his house and car and pension and anything 'seize-able'

It now remains that silly decision from the Appeal Court in Taraba

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by shammah1(m): 12:24am On Jan 28, 2016
The Supreme Court have spoken. Let the aggrieved take their weeping to... Oops! To late. Maybe Sharia court
Abagworo:
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Iriruaga100(m): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2016
This topic should in front page for d all day but, some syco will never let it be. The peoples governor has won again. Let the prob of d past administration begins.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Taryur3(m): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2016
olatade:
Supreme court of fraud. My humble condelance to rivers state people who were massacred by jonathan and dame patience's terrorists to make WIKE gov in rivers state. There was no election but rape of election in rivers state.
Remember Rivers state recorded the highest number of death rate in the just concluded election both gubernatorial and presidential.
lasser Fever dey worry you.Sorry for yourself,and you should be ashamed of what you just posted.wike is the governor of the people and they are happy with him.my friend if you are not ok with this....you can port to sambisa forest.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by blackcookie(m): 12:58am On Jan 28, 2016
ican2020:
God is good all the time
To be candid, I had almost lost hope on my nation and if you check my signature you will see where I created threads on Nigerians Elections Tribunals different laws interpretation to suit a particular party
By the judgement by Supreme Court judges, there is big hope for all in Nigeria
All we have to do is stay on the side of law.
God bless Supreme Court judges and thank you Good Lord for blessing Nigeria massively

when the looters will be jailed I hope your position about the judiciary will not change.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Forwetinnah: 1:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Abagworo:

Haa!! Wailer come better pass you o. You are a mourner!! Even with a rerun...APC would have lost, it's not about ethnicity..its about the party. APC has messed up big time in just 8 months
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Forwetinnah: 1:18am On Jan 28, 2016
gozmok1:
On a serious note,those judges who gave
APC judgement at the lower courts need to
be investigated by the EFCC if Buhari is
sincere with his anti-corruption war.To be
candid,those earlier judgement were
sold,bought and paid for.
Congrats Rivers people,Congrats Wike the
lion.

PDP had strong evidence on tape that they were bribed..even the so called judge at the tribunal was.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Demdem(m): 1:26am On Jan 28, 2016
[b]That the rivers elections was conducted with serious violence and terror all over as supervised by shepopotamus who left her husband side in bayelsa to spearhead the bloodshed down here is a statement of fact.

That laid down electoral rules and guidelines as stipulated by Inec weren't followed in most of the polling units is a fact

That the supreme Court chose to uphold over a million votes despite only 300000 that accredited is just something I simply can't fathom.

That the supreme Court in her wisdom chose to still uphold this fraud of an election is simply unexplainable and unimaginable but judgement accepted in good faith and life continues. I patiently wait for their reasons though.

The loss goes to rivers people who never had the opportunity to really choose who they really want as governor.

This is a full indication that the judiciary is independent under this administration as against what fools normally say when judgement don't go in their favour.

To wailers, I rejoice with u. At least u Av something to Chew on for sometime. grin
To rivers inhabitants, I will say brace up for the worse. The era of thuggery as experienced years ago in Obiakpor under wike is back. Already, we Av started seeing these things in areas like Ahoada, onelga etc.
To apc adherents, I feel ur loss. U can't always win all the time. Trust me, Wike still remain a small fish. What u still Av at ur disposal can surely subdue him.[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Iriruaga100:
This topic should in front page for d all day but, some syco will never let it be. The peoples governor has won again. Let the prob of d past administration begins.
LMAO
We will now see how kworrupt Amaechi is. smiley
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Kennitrust(m): 1:36am On Jan 28, 2016
a slam on Amaechi. buhari will hate this news. this is corruption.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Zurielistic: 2:59am On Jan 28, 2016
Amaechi down.

Next is that bomboclat ni*ga Umana Okon Umana.

Here's how it'll go:

1. A judge in Abj will give a ruling

2. Some dude in Nairaland will go click that "Create New Topic" button to create something like COURT UPHOLDS UDOM'S ELECTION AS GOVERNOR OF AKS

3. Lalasticlala will do the needful

4. Some jobless wailers will do their job — wailing

5. Those us who love progress will pop champaign while Akpabio sprays us the money he did not steal

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by Alwaystruth: 3:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Then let your saint Buhari allow the court to decide on who is guilty or not and stop indicting people using
efcc and the press.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by ernecy(m): 3:59am On Jan 28, 2016
Cutehector:
abeg stop wailing, when God says yes, Buhari is a worm to Dat effect.
point of correction, he is not a wailer, but a zombie.
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by banio: 5:06am On Jan 28, 2016
I am just waking up to the worst corruption in life and in Nigeria - sycophancy. Mr Buhar, I guess, has not been interfering with Judicial process, but these corrupt judges have been trying to gain favour. Why is Nigeria this corrupt. Why can't our judges look at the facts. When will Nigeria get there.

To all corrupt tribunal and court of appeal judges shame on you

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by banio: 5:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Amaechi was growing in power and influence, so they needed to do the needful - Clip his wings. Imagine a common Minister trying to revoke law setting up NIMASA. Arbitrarily cancelling Maritime University which was approved by FEC. Thin-ni-bu will be very happy

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by okpurukata(f): 5:57am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=Demdem post=42390624][b]That the rivers elections was conducted with serious violence and terror all over as supervised by shepopotamus who left her husband side in bayelsa to spearhead the bloodshed down here is a statement of fact.

That laid down electoral rules and guidelines as stipulated by Inec weren't followed in most of the polling units is a fact

That the supreme Court chose to uphold over a million votes despite only 300000 that accredited is just something I simply can't fathom.

That the supreme Court in her wisdom chose to still uphold this fraud of an election is simply unexplainable and unimaginable but judgement accepted in good faith and life continues. I patiently wait for their reasons though.

The loss goes to rivers people who never had the opportunity to really choose who they really want as governor.

This is a full indication that the judiciary is independent under this administration as against what fools normally say when judgement don't go in their favour.

To wailers, I rejoice with u. At least u Av something to Chew on for sometime. grin
To rivers inhabitants, I will say brace up for the worse. The era of thuggery as experienced years ago in Obiakpor under wike is back. Already, we Av started seeing these things in areas like Ahoada, onelga etc.
To apc adherents, I feel ur loss. U can't always win all the time. Trust me, Wike still remain a small fish. What u still Av at ur disposal can surely subdue him.[/b][/quote

So you finally commented eh? The pain must have left you semi conscious for soo long that you had to wait for people to sleep before commenting. Soo sorry Dem Dem. Wike. Is no longer the care taker governor you happily called him. God has shown his supremacy. Wail on my brother, while we Rivers residents enjoy the current dividends. Note that my road which Amaechi abandoned for. Over 6years is currently on the tarring stage courtesy of Wike. We Love him bros.]

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

The Story Of Chinaza, VP Osinbajo's 'Daughter' (Photos) / Photos:david Cameron Disrespects Buhari . Can He Do This To Obama? / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.