Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor (86088 Views)

Appeal Court Upholds Tribunal’s Judgment Nullifying Wike’s Election / Market Women In Rivers State Protest Nullification Of Wike's Election (photos) / Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by oodua1stson: 1:57am On Jan 29, 2016
lielbree:

Has Buhari not corrupted the judiciary?
Supreme Court pass buhari. He can't intimidate them!
he can't intimidate them?

How long will it be before a PDP candidate lose at supreme court and you come out with your usual noise of Buhari influencing their decision

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by mikolo80: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
RedCapChief:
No surprise here. Ambode was declared elected despite the whole card-reader wahala, so it makes no legal sense to remove Wike because of the same card-reader.
The Supreme Court has to educate these lower courts on legal precedents. All these conflicting judgements create a crisis of confidence.

I feel sorry for Ms. Semenitari, the acting head of NDDC, who was put in that post to bring money for Dakuku's re-election bid. I think she will be removed soon.

I also feel sorry for Dakuku who is going to start playing ball in Division 2.

I also feel sorry for that Prof. who decamped to APC at the last moment, shouting that Wike paid him to indict Amaechi. Let him better run because Wike will seize his house and car and pension and anything 'seize-able'

It now remains that silly decision from the Appeal Court in Taraba

na you go remove am?
Re: Supreme Court Upholds Wike’s Election As Rivers Governor by kahal29: 8:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Justice Kekerekun

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.