Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala (34393 Views)

ICC petition: Falana Replies Okonjo Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by baslone: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Its so glaring she had much to hide from her last release!

. . . Dem say u know about stolen money, u dey talk say kidnappers steal your Mama. . .

Very dumb!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Ovamboland(m): 9:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
bllaster:
No matter how hard Failana tries he cant bring NOI down. Ask oshomole amaechi, buhari and co.
She is that good. She's not in your league.

Failana is only fooling himself around because its a prerequiste to get a good position in APC govt.
We all know this trick : Tarnish the image of GEJ, PDP and co. so as to get into APC good book.

Stupid ICC grin

These are the type of comments that attacks personalities and ignore facts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bllaster: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
rubbish.!!! what I read were facts by Falana..

I want intelligent responds to those allegations.

We all know failana is a whitsle blower. He makes noise all the time, no one takes him serious anymore.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Fourwinds: 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Johnsinia:
Outside Nigeria who know this FOOL. Rat challenging lion, water don pass garri. If something happen to this integrity rascal only FOOLS in Nigeria will morn. NOI is an international figure and will not waste time with rascals like this FOOLISH human APC right activist.
hmmmm... is NOI more popular dan Blatter. but look at d way Blatter ended up. so it is not about popularity but integrity ok

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Fourwinds: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
bllaster:

We all know failana is a whitsle blower. He makes noise all the time, no one takes him serious anymore.
I will take him serious on this one... I want intelligent responds from NOI to defend these allegations

7 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bllaster: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Fourwinds:
I will take him serious on this one... I want intelligent responds from NOI to defend these allegations

Why not take him serious on his pending cases instead of this one. Did someone mention partisan politics
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Progressive01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
luvinhubby:
Vague & bogus.

Channel your request to defence & petroleum ministry based on all you have said.
Vague and Bogus You must really lack basic ability to comprehend stuffs written in plain english. Perhaps he should have written that in Igbo language.

Smh.

4 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by shamecurls(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
How can you put a yam beside a goat and expect the goat not to eat the yam.

Did i hear somebody say Nay?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-IS94A5_uQ

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by luvinhubby(m): 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ovamboland:

What then is the essence of coordinating minister if she's so ignorant like her boss of what is happening in government?

Her job is policy formulation and allocation of funds appropriately & not to determine how they spend it.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bllaster: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ovamboland:

These are the type of comments that attacks personalities and ignore facts

What rubbish facts are you talking about. Do you want her to school him in the field of economics and statistics.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by ALISMILE(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
rozayx5:
this foolana shud keep shut angry angry
Why?
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by luvinhubby(m): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Progressive01:
Vague and Bogus You must really lack basic ability to comprehend stuffs written in plain english. Perhaps he should have written that in Igbo language.

Smh.
And you are happy you made sense to yourself, at least.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Answerbank: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Falana should eat humble pie and admit his failure to appreciate/accommodate the modus operandi of the ICC. The route he is taking will, at best, earn him the tag of a busybody & mediocre meddlesome idle brain.

He should focus his energy on Nigerian criminal law & jurisprudence which is where he earned his reputation. He is risking that reputation by showing oyibos a poor grasp of elementary aspects of International Criminal Jurisprudence.

Are the gods about to destroy Falana?
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by mztakayswitch3(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Wats d meanin of dis epistle self,didn't even read evritin self cos am tired of all dis their probe probe
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TOPE00(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
[quote author=Keneking post=42381954]But where is lalasticlala sef..

This is interesting ...I see English Language in missionary position throughout the essay. Amazing write up.[/quote

maturity........... Falana reply is pure class

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bashdawodu: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nigerians are blessed to have citizens like our fearless Femi Falana who are so courageous as to challenge the status quo.This is an essential ingredient of democracy. Corruption has a devastating impact on human development leading to persistent poverty, ignorance and disease.What is Dr Okonjo-Iweala afraid of of ?.These are allegations. They should be thoroughly investigated and strongly prosecuted according to the rule of law. The defendant deserves a fair hearing and rigorous defense in a court of law. If found guilty should face the full weight of the law.End of story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TOPE00(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
babatee100:

This idiot na too much of garri block ur brain wey make u de insult a legal luminary who is acquainted with facts & also in the vanguard of defending soldiers who were court-martialed. It is either ur brain is blocked or u have suddenly attained senile at young age. Iti!

some people are just funny........

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
I used to have so much respect for madam okonjo until this recent development where it was audible to d deaf & visible to the blind that she was part of Mal-administration. I was thought in Accounting that there is what is called responsibility accounting- a situation where an Account must bear responsibilty for all that is under her purview. How can madam claim she is not responsible for the reckless embezzlement under her watch, Nigerian trusted her with our wealth, so she cannot claim ignorance of how the money was being spent. She is there just to disburse, but to monitor how the money was utilized. WE SHALL SEE WHAT HAPPEN IN THE COMING DAYS

5 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Ghost01(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
luvinhubby:

Her job is policy formulation and allocation of funds appropriately & not to determine how they spend it.
Part of allocating funds appropriately is ensuring that the funds allocated are well spent. And it is the Ministry of Finance that we're talking about here .... Don't comment like someone who is ignorant of the workings of government!

Besides, the then legislative committees on Defence must also give account.

4 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by luvinhubby(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ghost01:
Part of allocating funds appropriately is ensuring that the funds allocated are well spent. And it is the Ministry of Finance that we're talking about here .... Don't comment like someone who is ignorant of the workings of government!

Besides, the then legislative committees on Defence must also give account.
Oversight function lies with the legislature & not any ministry.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by mach7(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
JideJamez:
ur copy and paste shocked
Well, I won't deny that I copied it, but it's still my topic... grin

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by bigerboy200: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
qualityovenbake:
Falana facts are very clear, indisputable and clearly Damning. Over to you Dr. Okonjo-Iweala
really wished falana was made the attorney general....all these looters would hav bin in jail by now...d man isn't smiling at all..

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by OBAGADAFFI: 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
light004:

Money could be recovered in previous administrations and not used in that administration. Again, if $10billion was recovered under her watch, the big question is, what's the crime in that? Falana should point misdemeanor or offenses she committed rather than make spurious allegations just to tarnish her image. He just want to remain relevant, we have lost the true advocate of the masses, falana is a charlatan. Gani never fights a case for glory but to advance the course of justice. Falana and his brother Festus have lost their tracks, they are just hustlers and politicians.

Falana suddenly became a charlatan, because is doing what he knows how to do for decades.
The same Falana stood up for those soldiers when they're accused of mutiny by the government
And he is now standing up for innocent people that Iost their lives to BK due to corruption and rot.

I wonder why NOI is defensive here when there are other name on the list Falana is taking to ICC.

NOI should go to court if feels she's been slandered.

5 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by mach7(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
OBJlive:
Shameless Amala Eater. Cash And Carry Lawyer Who Can Not Even Rise Up To Tell Apc And Buhari To Stop Killing His Primary Constituency(the Judiciary).Oh I Miss The Late Legendary Legal Luminary For Living Up To The Expectation.You Know Gani Fahwehinmi Was A Legal Compass When He Live.
Mr Man, do you have a functioning brain at all? Or do you lack reading/comprehension skills? It is obvious that you didn't read the post, hence your tribalistic and aimless rant. So the judiciary is oppressed, that's why Wike won right? #nonsense

4 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Yeske2(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ghost01:
Like GEJ, like NOI. If she claims she wasn't in the know about the carnage on the country's treasury in her capacity as the Minister of Finance, she'll be affirming that she was an incompetent Finance Minister. If she confesses that she had an inkling about what was going on then, she'll be admitting to her complicity in the lootery.

The position she's in presently isn't an enviable one. Not even the awards she's been getting can absolve her.
Fact! She rather stop the silly personalising of issues and name calling and equally counter allegations with facts and figures.

5 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by slimfit1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
bllaster:
No matter how hard Failana tries he cant bring NOI down. Ask oshomole amaechi, buhari and co.
She is that good. She's not in your league.

Failana is only fooling himself around because its a prerequiste to get a good position in APC govt.
We all know this trick : Tarnish the image of GEJ, PDP and co. so as to get into APC good book.

Stupid ICC grin

Why don't you give us fact why do you talk like senseless cow. The guy is defending soldiers what has that got to do with APC ? Why don't you argue with facts. What or which league are you talking about that the woman is in, boy go sit down you don't even know what they call league my friend.

4 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Evathyst(f): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
rozayx5:
this foolana shud keep shut angry angry
As expected, an IPOB miscreant has spoken! undecided undecided

You people's case of foolishness is epic! angry

Somebody raised such 'gargantuan' issue like this, all you can do is to tell him to 'shut up?' Damn! I give up on you!

3 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by yinkopet: 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmm....self-acclaimed hidden doins has bein let out in no tym....well, d mind nd heart r secretive minded organs but wit dis amazin write up by falana.....d reverse of it has bein let out publicly....d petition table is turned 2 u madam.....oya talk ur own....clear yasef if u r sure jawee

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
holllandis:
Falana is a disguisting ,amala eater .He doesnt know how ICC operates .He is not well travelled like most Nigerians who really depend on the zoo
I always knew you had no brains. Just look at yourself. You sound like a forlorn Redneck/skinhead.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
[b]In the Appropriation Act of 2011, the sum of N245 billion was budgeted for fuel subsidy. But at the end of the year, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala had authorized the illegal payment of about N2.5 trillion to a cabal of fuel importers.

My request that the disbursement of the Abacha loot be investigated is further buttressed by the fact that the $500m Dr. Okonjo-Iweala claimed was spent on development projects was also not appropriated by the National Assembly, contrary to constitutional provisions. However, I have asked the EFCC to discountenance the 700-page report of the World Bank which has listed some phantom projects executed with the $500 million.

Dr. Okonjo-Iweala should have also provided further explanations as to why a substantial part of the Abacha loot was criminally diverted under her watch, especially in light of her confessional statement that she transferred $322m from the Abacha loot to former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, to prosecute the war on terror. Apart from the said $322m, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala also released £5.5m to Dasuki. Even on this ground alone, Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala cannot plausibly claim not to have anything to do with the arms procurement scandal. Dr. Okonjo-Iweala’s excuse that the said $322m was released due to the urgency of the crisis in the North-East region is untenable having regard to the fact that former President Jonathan had sought the approval of the National Assembly to take a loan of $1bn to equip the armed forces to fight insurgency. Therefore, her self-induced urgency is not a justification for spending public funds without appropriation.
[/b]

Read the above excerpts of the article and tell me if there were no crimes in the accusations. Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala has a lot to answer.

As I said, You did not read the article. It is a masterpiece. Well structured with a brilliant flow of grammar. Read it and tell me if the woman in question has nothing to answer.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by shugaboy6102(m): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
flokii:
this shows d diff. between two tribes.. one is synonymous with intellect & respect while d.other is quick to resort to abuse & vulgar languages without addressing d main issue...

NOI deservers to have her fat legs spread and shot in d arse 5 gud times...
I know you are an intellectual why bringing tribal sentiments into it.look am proudly igbo and i think she should answer to the accusations against her.we are talking about corruption here not tribe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Dino Melaye 'Regaining Freedom After Being Kidnapped' / Fire Guts Nigerian Army Headquarters In Abuja / Buhari Has Shown He Belongs To Somebody After All – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.