Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala (34452 Views)

ICC petition: Falana Replies Okonjo Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by holaralph(m): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2016
pasol4real:

Na big mumu u be
All Ur village ppl put together are not fit to untie her shoes.
Indeed no female in Nigeria has done even half of What this woman has done for this useless country.
. NOI is an international Woman AGREED, she is well known all over the world AGREED, SEP BLATTER Fifa President is well known all over the world also Likewise Michel Platini with Highest Grade in international laurel as far as football is concerned. Sentiments and tribalism apart, Are you NOI apologists and supporters now telling the world that NOI IS AS IMMACULATE AS OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST AND ANOBI ISSA S.A.W.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Smitsam: 6:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man
na wa 4 some Nigerians ooo!! So after all the facts laid before you, u still call him shameless. Ok o kwa maybe Okonjo Iweala is your mother.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by holaralph(m): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Baffling that a single Nigerian can support this woman.
. You don't Have to be jare........ I start reading the articles yesternite before I go to bed and I just finished reading it now....... I was Looking for any iota insult by the one some people call low lifer but I never found 1 insult all I could find is Clear fact clearly stated in a matured way....... So don't bother yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by holaralph(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
hmmmm... is NOI more popular dan Blatter. but look at d way Blatter ended up. so it is not about popularity but integrity ok
. May God bless you 100000 folds

3 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 28, 2016
TeamSimple:

Am sure you didn't read the post. Or you just choose to be defensive on tribal grounds.

Must you add tribalism to everything. Are you that scared of the igbos?
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by 989900: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man

lumpenproletariat alert!

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by 989900: 6:53am On Jan 28, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2588787/okonjo-iweala-failure-henry-boyo

I posted this article about her some months ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by barcaboi(m): 6:56am On Jan 28, 2016
rozayx5:
this foolana shud keep shut angry angry
kill d messenger but not d message

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by AfroKnight: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2016
The Coordinating minister of the economy cannot wash her hands off such monumental embezzlement. She is central to it. Such huge amounts of money cannot escape her notice and approval.

Madam, kindly refute the weighty allegations and keep your vituperations to yourself. You studied (and work) in the civilized western world. Act the part.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Bgino(m): 8:15am On Jan 28, 2016
Bishopmayowa:
Okonjo iweala for just keep quiet jeje they enjoy her money. Falana no be person wey u go dey argue, he get fact pass google. Him been even refer to google sef.
forget it jare..google ko google ni....copy and paste fact cooked up from the coven of ethnicity..wasnt Abacha loot recovered during obasanjo and abdusalami time..why didnt falacy question how those billions were put to use...falacy tryng real hard to pill NOI down.. jobbers and attention seekers looking for political appointment..u need to hear falacy make a defence in court...u would almost cover ur face in shame...his diction so poor and jibberish that i asked myself..is this the so called falanna...
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Apart from the said $322m, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala also released £5.5m to Dasuki. Even on this ground alone, Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala cannot plausibly claim not to have anything to do with the arms procurement scandal. Dr. Okonjo-Iweala’s excuse that the said $322m was released due to the urgency of the crisis in the North-East region is untenable having regard to the fact that former President Jonathan had sought the approval of the National Assembly to take a loan of $1bn to equip the armed forces to fight insurgency. Therefore, her self-induced urgency is not a justification for spending public funds without appropriation.

This is one section of Falana's reply that the Federal Government and the EFCC must look into. NOI's defence is not strong and we need her to explain this.

If GEJ borrowed One Billion dollars to fight the insurgency, how come she said DasukiGate money was urgent for appropriation.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Falana nothing do you!

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Bgino:
forget it jare..google ko google ni....copy and paste fact cooked up from the coven of ethnicity..wasnt Abacha loot recovered during obasanjo and abdusalami time..why didnt falacy question how those billions were put to use...falacy tryng real hard to pill NOI down.. jobbers and attention seekers looking for political appointment..u need to hear falacy make a defence in court...u would almost cover ur face in shame...his diction so poor and jibberish that i asked myself..is this the so called falanna...

In order to weep up sentiments, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala referred to the unfortunate kidnap of her 84-year mother, two years ago.

How can you refer to this as jibberish. It is pure brilliance.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by PentiumPro(f): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2016
kemtol:
a times I wonder where this country will be in d next 10 years. we let tribal sentiments becloud our judgement.
here's a man trying to bring to public the corrupt practises of all our leaders, yet u are being biased based on political TRIBAL sentiments.
I regard less of d party, corrupt public officers should be punished or cone defend themseles
I've fixed it. grin

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2016
The Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister of the Economy was asked a question by a ThisDay Newspaper reporter at an interview less than two years ago that

“madam, why is it that the cost of funds is well over 20 per cent?"
And, the Minister of Finance, this so-called exalted personality in the area of economics management said, “ In fact that has been bothering me, I don’t really know, it is something that I must discuss with the banks.”

If she did not know after she had been there for a long time, is it the question by the reporter that has now prompted her interest, When she knows that no economy can thrive or succeed when cost of funds to the real sector is over 20 per cent?

This woman called Okonjo is dull. See reply from the so called Smartest woman in the history of Naija.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:50am On Jan 28, 2016
After NOI dashed out our money for debt relief, she came back and reaccumulated the debts under the guise of good economic management. In what way can you congratulate her for the four or five years she has now spent in office? If anything, she has damaged the economy.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2016
When Sanusi Lamido Sanusi came up and said people were submitting papers which were being stamped, approved and money paid, who paid it? Why didn’t the Finance Minister and the Coordinating Minister show any interest in that. Why must it deserve attention only when it became a crisis issue. Would you be satisfied and congratulate a Finance Minister when you suddenly find that apart from the huge disparity between capital expenditure and recurrent expenditure, the Minister has been sitting on a process that allows the payment of well over a trillion Naira on fuel subsidy, using over 20-25 per cent of our annual budget on fuel subsidy. And you call that a superior Finance Minister and Coordinating Minister of the Economy?

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
989900:

Thank you . . . while selling oil at between $105-$147/barrel for a long while.

They only claim to read -- they don't, or they do with bias.

I posted the below as an adjunct earlier:

"Let's recall, at this juncture, that a few weeks ago, the New York Times called for the outright cancellation of the international debt owed by poor African countries. In making the call, the Times observes that "Right now, African countries spend four times as much on paying back their debts than they do on health care. They are trapped into making ever-escalating interest payments that never touch the principal." Citing Nigeria as a typical example, the New York Times recalls that "NigeriaŠborrowed $5 billion, has paid $16 billion and still owes $32 billion." It then concludes that "canceling these debts should wait no longer." #shylock

The New York Times could not be more correct. Its advocacy of debt cancellation, rather than debt relief, falls in line with similar calls by international NGOs. It also rhymes with the voices of debt cancellation that have emanated from various Nigerian media."

"Banjo continues with the following details of how an original Paris club loan to Nigeria of only $8 billion (the New York Times reported a lower original loan of $6 billion) later ballooned to $31 billion even though the additional $23 billion was not real money that ever touched the hands or shores of Nigeria or ever entered Nigeria's treasury . . ."

https://www.utexas.edu/conferences/africa/ads/1284.html

"Coordinating Minister for the Economy (CME) and Minister of Finance, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, on Saturday put the nation’s total debt stock at $63.7 billion, which encompasses multilateral as well as domestic loans by successive federal and state governments since 1960. She said that of this figure, $21.8 billion was incurred under the outgoing government of President Goodluck Jonathan."

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okonjo-iweala-jonathan-incurred-21bn-of-63bn-national-debts/210139/

How does one justify, or applaud NOI's tenure?

BTW, trivial (relatively moot) is the debt issue in the original article, there are far substantial points made in that Boyo's interview that points to the disservice NOI did to her positions in the previous administration.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by ocelot2006(m): 9:29am On Jan 28, 2016
RedCapChief:
All this because she called him an "integrity-challenged charlatan suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia"

E pain am??

Chisos! Bros, e pain am.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Bgino:

This your comment so incisive but its soo unfortunate
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by badesco(m): 10:34am On Jan 28, 2016
I hope too know or over sabi wont kill this falana guy. He should mind his use off words..
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Pearlyfaze: 11:00am On Jan 28, 2016
"having regard to the fact that former
President Jonathan had sought the approval of the
National Assembly to take a loan of $1bn to equip
the armed forces to fight insurgency."

I have gone through the entire write up, these are my observations. 1. The are no insults the. 2. The comment copied above where most of NL are siting their allegation on is inconclusive as Falana did not tell us if NASS approved the loan.

Let Falana Come up with more facts about this clause.

IF NA THIS DEY PAIN AM MAKE HIM TELL US. "integrity-
challenged charlatan suffering from chronic
cerebral amnesia"
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by adedablessedone(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2016
And to the fools saying NOI is an international figure And so cant be challenged.i feel sorry for you guys. Mind u.she wouldnt have been even a local figure is she was selling ponmo fish and vegetables at the market or work as a middle class like fools backing her.that office she held is not her familie's office.it is the office of the federal republic of nigeria.she is there because somewhere somehow someone choose her to represent over 150million nigerians.if she is clean she should defend herself and not resort to insults.even if she has bin to heaven to see God .she deserve a trial and fair judgemennt.i feel sorry for those who are still under mrdern slavery to people who travel abroad.this kind of people worship money and figures .and they should be ashamed of themselves.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by akbahbah(m): 5:33pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by akbahbah(m): 5:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Useless country? U are a fool. Ur life don ruin.

quote author=pasol4real post=42383955]
Na big mumu u be
All Ur village ppl put together are not fit to untie her shoes.
Indeed no female in Nigeria has done even half of What this woman has done for this useless country.[/quote]
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by blazer234: 6:50am On Feb 01, 2016
RedCapChief:
All this because she called him an "integrity-challenged charlatan suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia"

E pain am??

But why do you igbos love to defend corrupt people? Is corruption a norm in igboland?

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by RedCapChief(m): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2016
blazer234:

But why do you igbos love to defend corrupt people? Is corruption a norm in igboland?
Why are you such a tribal bigot? Is a norm in your father's 2 bedroom flat?
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by blazer234: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2016
RedCapChief:

Why are you such a tribal bigot? Is a norm in your father's 2 bedroom flat?

No, it looks like you are the tribal bigot here for always defending any igbo accused of stealing. It is very clear this is the norm in that gully erosion where your father's useless head was buried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Akeredolu: I Am Not Bothered If Amotekun Will Cost Me Second Term Ambition / Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.