Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,088 members, 7,828,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala (34450 Views)

ICC petition: Falana Replies Okonjo Iweala / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by shugaboy6102(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
RickRichards:

I always knew you had no brains. Just look at yourself. You sound like a forlorn Redneck/skinhead.
hmmm am sure u were happy the way falana responded to NOI without replying her with insults but y couldn't u do same.U just behaved like Ngozi now.don't let ppl provoke u ok.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by flokii: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
shugaboy6102:
I know you are an intellectual why bringing tribal sentiments into it.look am proudly igbo and i think she should answer to the accusations against her.we are talking about corruption here not tribe.

I'm sorry..

buh she doesn't seem remorseful atal.. instead she keeps bullying anyone that queries her..

you're quite diff. from other igbos on here... they dnt av chill atal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by shugaboy6102(m): 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Evathyst:
As expected, an IPOB miscreant has spoken! undecided undecided

You people's case of foolishness is epic! angry

Somebody raised such 'gargantuan' issue like this, all you can do is to tell him to 'shut up?' Damn! I give up on you!
my bro y refer to him as an ipob.he may not even be one bro and i think its just his personal opinion.I shugaboy am proudly igbo and a full Nigerian and i keep saying it that we have only 2 tribes in Nigeria which are the super Rich and the poor.NOI should answer to her allegations to prove she's innocent.#sayNo2foolishTRIBALISM#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by shugaboy6102(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
flokii:

I'm sorry..

buh she doesn't seem remorseful atal.. instead she keeps bullying anyone that queries her..

you're quite diff. from other igbos on here... they dnt av chill atal
my brother listen up,u see all this corrupt politicians are the same whether igbo yoruba hausa north south west East etc They all meet abroad and spend vacation together and cause enemity for u and I the youth so we can support them blindly by wasting away our little megabyte.A THIEF is a THIEF no matter where u hail from.I love every Nigerian with passion and many of us are like that.peace

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
shugaboy6102:
my bro y refer to him as an ipob.he may not even be one bro and i think its just his personal opinion.I shugaboy am proudly igbo and a full Nigerian and i keep saying it that we have only 2 tribes in Nigeria which are the super Rich and the poor.NOI should answer to her allegations to prove she's innocent.#sayNo2foolishTRIBALISM#

Me I believe we have two types of Nigerians. The Good and The Bad. Let us stop the tribal and ethnic differences. It makes us defend the Bad and kick the good.

Let us support the good and kick out the bad.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by HonNze: 11:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr. Falana this woman go school pass you, so no need of trying to bring her down. Very smart, you can nail her with all these nonsense points your making.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by HonNze: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Mr. Falana this woman go school pass you, so no need of trying to bring her down
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Evathyst(f): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
shugaboy6102:
While I was thinking of how appropriately I should reply you, I noticed it's like you read my post with one of your eyes closed. If not, where did the 'Bro bro' title come from? angry angry

Abeg o! undecided undecided

Well, while you may be right in your own opinion of not viewing this issue with the prism of tribalism, for me, it's TRIBAL. smiley smiley

I've been an ardent follower of Nairaland politics section for quite some time now, and so, I should be able to identify an IPOB miscreant whenever I see one. undecided

My view, my life, my business!

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by shugaboy6102(m): 11:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
Evathyst:
While I was thinking of how appropriately I should reply you, I noticed it's like you read my post with one of your eyes closed. If not, where did the 'Bro bro' title come from? angry angry

Abeg o! undecided undecided

Well, while you may be right in your own opinion of not viewing this issue with the prism of tribalism, for me, it's TRIBAL. smiley smiley

I've been an ardent follower of Nairaland politics section for quite some time now, and so, I should be able to identify an IPOB miscreant whenever I see one. undecided

My view, my life, my business!
am sorry pls if i offended you.its really ur life
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Evathyst(f): 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
shugaboy6102:
am sorry pls if i offended you.its really ur life
Thanks for understanding! wink

It was nice being quoted by you! wink
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by shugaboy6102(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Evathyst:
Thanks for understanding! wink

It was nice being quoted by you! wink
thanks for being civil also.goodnyt
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by delerx(m): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man
shameless boy.

3 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by asamaigho(m): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
weighty allegations,backed with clear fact...
i love baba "falz" response.

"ati u say u gat somtin? okay i gat somtim too" lets do it d best way u want who is d best btw me an u"

"wen i say clap!clap!!clap!!! ekpa tie wo for d badt guy"

tititika. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by islandmoon: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Very soon ICC go quarrel Nigerians

ICC will quarrel Nigerians? You mean the looters and this woman that was dishing out cash to dasuki? Even thou she was instructed to do so, she should have raised alarm!

4 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by asamaigho(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
DexterSmart:
[b]Dr. Okonjo-Iweala also claimed that my petition against her to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) “were lacking in credibility”, without any substantiation of what this means or specific rebuttal of the allegations contained in that petition. She has however not denied the accuracy of the claims in my petition. Whereas the former Finance Minister had insisted that only $500 million was recovered from the Abacha loot my petition detailed the recovery of $4 billion. As she could not challenge my claim Dr. Okonjo-Iweala now says that the $500 million was the amount recovered while she was the Minister of Finance under President Obasanjo. In making that claim she did not take cognizance of her recent statement that while she gave out $322 million to Col. Dasuki the sum of $700 million had been set aside for development. From her own account, over $1 billion was recovered from the loot under the Jonathan regime when she was coordinating the economy.

Dr. Okonjo-Iweala should have also provided further explanations as to why a substantial part of the Abacha loot was criminally diverted under her watch, especially in light of her confessional statement that she transferred $322m from the Abacha loot to former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, to prosecute the war on terror. Apart from the said $322m, Dr. Okonjo-Iweala also released £5.5m to Dasuki. Even on this ground alone, Mrs. Okonjo-Iweala cannot plausibly claim not to have anything to do with the arms procurement scandal. Dr. Okonjo-Iweala’s excuse that the said $322m was released due to the urgency of the crisis in the North-East region is untenable having regard to the fact that former President Jonathan had sought the approval of the National Assembly to take a loan of $1bn to equip the armed forces to fight insurgency. Therefore, her self-induced urgency is not a justification for spending public funds without appropriation.
In the course of my defending several military officers and soldiers who were charged before court-martial for demanding weapons to fight the terrorists I confirmed that the $1 billion loan for arms procurement. I was compelled to request Dr. Okonjo-Iweala for an inventory of the military equipment purchased with the $1 billion loan. The requested inventory was made available to me as the weapons were not purchased.
[/b]

I am speechless. Where do we go from here.

am really confused,d above speaks volume of d ineptitude our voodoo economist.

she beta clear herself from d "obvious",cos dis her usual mudslinging attitude wont work,nigerians are wiser,besides she is no match for baba "falz d badtguy" He is too "intellectually einstein for her".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man
see your life? you cant even spell "shameless".
go school, na lie.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by holaralph(m): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man
Please tell Nigerians why Falana is a shameless man

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by amobii: 12:06am On Jan 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugOjxv7EMD4
That's the link for you, she always want to watch her hand in everything.
# Missing money from NNPC- I don't know about it.
# NNPC crude oil account ( JP morgan) - I am not aware of the account.
# Abacha looted funds diverted- I only signed the memo.
She is so arrogant & rude because she worked for World Bank, the last time she was questioned by upper house of assembly, she kept on saying she was ill and continued to eat groundnut on national issues. How I wish she could try that in that same world bank she worked for, if she appropriate fund for something and was diverted under watech, she would have known how white men deals with their set of characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho3yK91jJIE

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2016
uhm... to all the non-Nigerians reading this, just to let you know that all the folks who responded in support of madam Okonjo Iweala are from the Igbo tribe of Nigeria, while those who supported the original writer of the post are MOSTLY from the Yoruba tribe of Nigeria.

Now, you can make your character judgement.

just a heads up.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man

You and your generation are the shameless ones! Can you imagine, you cannot even spell shameless correctly! Odikwa serious. Ahmadioha fire your entire generation.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2016
rozayx5:
this foolana shud keep shut angry angry

Tell you steupid father to keep shut first!

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man
shameless for what?

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by omolola15(m): 1:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Redoil:
Shamelles man

How ?
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Ghost01(m): 1:25am On Jan 28, 2016
luvinhubby:

Oversight function lies with the legislature & not any ministry.
Besides disbursing funds, bros, the Ministry of Finance also monitors. Kobakaba?

And part of Mr Falana's allegations is that Ms Iweala superintended over extra-budgetary allocations, and he gave instances. She is yet deny the allegations. Name-calling and dancing to raggae won't save her this time.

5 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by Wallade(m): 1:51am On Jan 28, 2016
HonNze:
Mr. Falana this woman go school pass you, so no need of trying to bring her down. Very smart, you can nail her with all these nonsense points your making.

She go school pass everybody in the world Abi, she come finally turn to a corrupt, pervert and fraudster. If that is what education is all about then we may need to forget about these academic certificates.

5 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by teepain: 3:18am On Jan 28, 2016
While I always believe in the presumption of innocence for accused persons, Okonjo Iweala has not done herself any good in her several responses to allegations from different individuals.

She keeps attacking the personalities involved without addressing the issues raised by them. Her attempt at sophistry will not make the allegations disappear.

The questions are quite simple:

1. Did she disburse more than the amount appropriated for subsidy at any time during her tenure

2. How much exactly has she received from the Abacha loot and what was it spent on in her entire time as minister of finance under OBJ and GEJ

3. What was the basis of releasing unappropriated funds to the NSA under GEJ knowing fully well that it was illegal to do that

4. Was she aware that NIMASA was earning in dollars and remitting in Naira at NIMASA's predetermined rates? If she was aware what steps did she take to address the issues and if she wasn't aware how did such infractions escape her notice as both Finance minister and CME.

These are some of the issues that she needs to articulate her positions on instead of personalizing issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by sammyj: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2016
pasol4real:

Na big mumu u be
All Ur village ppl put together are not fit to untie her shoes.
Indeed no female in Nigeria has done even half of What this woman has done for this useless country.
Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by PentiumPro(f): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2016
teepain:
While I always believe in the presumption of innocence for accused persons, Okonjo Iweala has not done herself any good in her several responses to allegations from different individuals.

She keeps attacking the personalities involved without addressing the issues raised by them. Her attempt at sophistry will not make the allegations disappear.

The questions are quite simple:

1. Did she disburse more than the amount appropriated for subsidy at any time during her tenure

2. How much exactly has she received from the Abacha loot and what was it spent on in her entire time as minister of finance under OBJ and GEJ

3. What was the basis of releasing unappropriated funds to the NSA under GEJ knowing fully well that it was illegal to do that

4. Was she aware that NIMASA was earning in dollars and remitting in Naira at NIMASA's predetermined rates? If she was aware what steps did she take to address the issues and if she wasn't aware how did such infractions escape her notice as both Finance minister and CME.

These are some of the issues that she needs to articulate her positions on instead of personalizing issues.

That woman was simply clueless on what she was meant to manage..the economy.

1 Like

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by tobechukwuka(m): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2016
RedCapChief:
All this because she called him an "integrity-challenged charlatan suffering from chronic cerebral amnesia"

E pain am??
BUT FALANA SOUND MORE MATURELY AND ENLIGHTEN THAN THIEF KPOF KPOF FACE NGOZI OKONJO IWE-ALU. MADAM PLEASE BE MATURE YOU MUST NOT INSULT SOMEONE IN OTHER TO CLEAR YOURSELF FROM THE PUBLIC FUND THAT WAS MISMANAGE UNDER YOUR WATCH. MY PRAYER IS THAT ALL OF YOU THAT LOOTED THE TREASURY OF THIS NATION WILL NEVER LIVE TO ENJOY IT INCLUDING YOUR CHILDREN.
I HAVE A RELATION THAT THE FATHER IS SERIOUSLY SICK NOW BUT THEY COULD NOT AFFORD #100,000 ABOUT FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MAN THIS APPLICABLE IN SO MANY FAMILIES.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Petition: Falana Replies Okonjo-iweala by kemtol(f): 6:12am On Jan 28, 2016
bllaster:
No matter how hard Failana tries he cant bring NOI down. Ask oshomole amaechi, buhari and co.
She is that good. She's not in your league.

Failana is only fooling himself around because its a prerequiste to get a good position in APC govt.
We all know this trick : Tarnish the image of GEJ, PDP and co. so as to get into APC good book.

Stupid ICC grin
a times I wonder where this country will be in d next 10 years. we let tribal sentiments becloud our judgement.
here's a man trying to bring to public the corrupt practises of all our leaders, yet u are being biased based on political sentiments.
I regard less of d party, corrupt public officers should be punished or cone defend themseles

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Wike Makes A State Broadcast On The Tribunal Judgment (Video) / Biafra VS Boko Haram. Pix Of Their Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.