Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False (27885 Views)

Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife / Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by Kelvin3028(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2016
ah... Then give us our men cos my dad and uncle just left for Eritrean yesterday!
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by callJesu: 7:16am On Jan 28, 2016
It's false right. I suppose too looking at the structure of the story, it is not factual and established but I sense it's manifestation

However if it were to be true It pays because ordinarily women figure had taken over men statistics in the world at large. I think it's a proposal and will soon reveal itself. Gay started that way too
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by stankezzy: 7:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Na so

Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by teekay213(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2016
after i don pack bag and borrow money to pay for my flight ticket finish.
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by BUSHHUNTER: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=dapsonlou post=42390841][/quote]

grin grin
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by grandlexuz(m): 8:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Aspireahead:
there is nothing in the report above(from the quote) that says the decree is false. the prof. spoke based on probability

And the Eritrean UN envoy spoke on babilitypro.? Na wow for you bros.So you are saying if such a controversial law was in place in Eritrea the UN envoy and a learned prof would not have heard about it..Who in Nigeria does not know Metuh is in prison for eating yams?
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by DikSin(m): 8:48am On Jan 28, 2016
centvin008:

On Wednesday morning, a SaharaReporters correspondent spoke with a Eritrean government representative attached to the Eritrean Mission at the United Nations in New York.

Was that supposed to be "a Eritrean" or an Eritrean?

Pls educate me this morning; I didn't finish jss 3 very well. embarassed
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by DikSin(m): 8:54am On Jan 28, 2016
englishmart:
what a wise man sees while sleeping, a fool can't see no mattet how high he/she climbs. I knew it was false right from the outset

"Right from the outset" or right from the onset?

NT: Just fighting hard to learn and read proper english. smiley
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by compujyde: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by Revolva(m): 11:30am On Jan 28, 2016
Ddammm Ethiopian and eritrien ladies are soo preety...chai I must visit there I don't care if it a hoax....e no concern me....
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by thoollz: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
OBTMOS:
eh! You? Na bcus ur wife no d NL na e u d rite dis tin by? I pray ur wife sees dis
She's not on NL, but she has seen it and she smiled.
But y r u on this thread? No b because u wan use style go that place, no lie o wink
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by englishmart(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
DikSin:

"Right from the outset" or right from the onset?

NT: Just fighting hard to learn and read proper english. smiley
they both can be used interchangeably. But "onset is old fashioned, according to the invincible english teacher

1 Like

Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by OBTMOS(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
thoollz:

She's not on NL, but she has seen it and she smiled.
But y r u on this thread? No b because u wan use style go that place, no lie o wink
every man's dream land!
Re: Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False by DikSin(m): 12:37am On Feb 13, 2016
englishmart:
they both can be used interchangeably. But "onset is old fashioned, according to the invincible english teacher

Ok. I will ask my 'visible teacher' about that.
Say me 'hi' to that 'invinsible teacher' :d

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pelosi Signs And Submits Articles Of Impeachment Against President Trump. Video / Zelenskky: Russia Continued To Bomb Ukrainian Cities During Negotiation Talks / Lesotho General Elections 2022: RFP, A Newly Formed Party Is Winning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.