Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". (885 Views)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' / When She Says "I'm Taken" / What It Means When A Guy Cries At The Thought Of Loosing You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Outofsync(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
I'm going out with this girl who is really hot and everything; yet when we are romancing and everything she says "I'm not in the mood" and moves away. Please; what the hell does she mean? Is she forming? Really confused here.
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP put her in the mood naundecided.

BTW, how hot is she? Hotter than sands in the saharaundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Smellymouth: 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
grin.

U need to put her in d mood undecided
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Cholls(m): 9:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
my brother she fvcking mean please fvcking Rape me.
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by measideyhere(m): 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Outofsync:
I'm going out with this girl who is really hot and everything; yet when we are romancing and everything she says "I'm not in the mood" and moves away. Please; what the hell does she mean? Is she forming? Really confused here.
...when u say going out(abeg she b mad person wey she go gree u romance for outside?....emmmmm on a more important note,POSSIBILITIES ARE..m sure she is not just sure about what u both are about to do, she wan hear i love u...secondly take a good look @ u , be sure u have not given her any funny turn off reasons(e.g i no fit stand bad odour...buccal,bodilyor any other origin) ...thirdly she fit no just d feel u at all( be sure she aint around there for d gains)
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by MzPecs(f): 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nonsense undecided
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Emac34: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
some ladies like it by force the seems to look so cheap when giving in so easily...so fvcking rape her
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Outofsync(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
measideyhere:
...when u say going out(abeg she b mad person wey she go gree u romance for outside?....emmmmm on a more important note,POSSIBILITIES ARE..m sure she is not just sure about what u both are about to do, she wan hear i love u...secondly take a good look @ u , be sure u have not given her any funny turn off reasons(e.g i no fit stand bad odour...buccal,bodilyor any other origin) ...thirdly she fit no just d feel u at all( be sure she aint around there for d gains)
Firstly; I like her and I know she likes me (Believe me; I do) and she's not the type of girl who wants to hear "do you love me"?
Second, egbon I dey kampe. Even specially prepared for today.

As for the third, it's def impossible! She no be my first and won't be the last. She no feel wetin......
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Outofsync(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
MzPecs:
Nonsense undecided
The hell?
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by MzPecs(f): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
Outofsync:
The hell?
...and your question angry
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Strahovski1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
She is not in the mood leave her alone..
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by dollyjoy(f): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Outofsync:
mr man,face ur book,what the heck is moves away?where she move go?heaven abi hell?sadsad
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Synzu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
She wants you to rape her grin

Thank me later gringrin
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Outofsync(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
MzPecs:

...and your question angry
What the hell do you mean I don't wanna know
Re: What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". by Outofsync(m): 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
mr man,face ur book,what the heck is moves away?where she move go?heaven abi hell?sadsad
Eh I don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Fever (photo) / My Plans For Valentine / Olajumoke Orisaguna: A Portrait With Grace- Ty Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.