Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (64343 Views)

Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by dre11(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
The man’s sister in-law who had paid them a visit incognito caught him lying in bed while his daughter was shamelessly sitting on his manhood and they both were passionately enjoying the sex.

By Andreas Kamasah

A public servant and his daughter shocked residents of the entire community of Mwangaza, Hola Town in Tana River County, Kenya when they were caught red-handed having sexual intercourse which looked clearly consensual.

The incident reportedly happened early this week and was posted by KNA on Facebook which was subsequently published by TUKO.co.ke on Thursday, April 26.

According to the report, the man’s sister in-law who had paid them a visit incognito caught him lying in bed while his daughter was shamelessly sitting on his manhood and they both were passionately enjoying the sex.

The woman then screamed out of surprise and attracted the attention of neighbours before she subsequently fainted.

The incestuous culprits then quickly dressed themselves up and tried to resuscitate the woman who became victim of a shameful circumstance.

When she finally gained consciousness, she called her sister and mother of the delinquent girl who had gone to pay visit to her parents out of town to narrate the incident to her.

However, to her utter surprise, the girl’s mother scolded her that she should mind her own business.

She was reported to have said that she has always been aware of the situation, but chose to protect her marriage by keeping quiet, knowing how violent her husband can get.

Apparent out of anger, the woman asked her sister: “Why do you want to destroy my marriage?”

Meanwhile, neighbours expressed disgust at the incident, with one of them saying: “The fact that it is the girl who was found on top of her father is reason enough to believe the lass had consented to her father’s lust.”

http://opera.pulse.com.gh/filla/father-and-daughter-caught-having-sex-mother-says-im-aware-id8311721.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by northvietnam(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
I am Dead

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Olalan(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Living in the very last days

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
It's Kenya now. Another news please

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by NwaAmaikpe: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2018
shocked

I always prayed to God not to give me a daughter.. Because I know preek doesn't have conscience.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by GOFRONT(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Speechless........

Where did God hide the trumpet that these Angels can't get hold of it and Test run it make the world End now now!!!!

40 Likes

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Waakanda: 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmm...This world is so full of mysteries.

6 Likes

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Evablizin(f): 1:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nawa for Obama people.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by BiggerbossAmani(m): 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
News from south and east Africa countries da pain me too much

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Even before i open this thread i know say na Kenya such thing like dis will happencheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Martin0(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:
Even before i open this thread i know say na Kenya such thing like dis will happencheesy.

and they were enjoying itgrin Na wa ooogrin

""daddy fucvk me harder "" I don hear tinz oo

chai Kenya no dey carry last oogrin

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
I guess the woman was tired of their nightmares

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Opentokwowledge: 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dear randy men, as you can see, Kenya is the Greenwich village to your New York, the pepper soup to your Legend. Go there and unleash your weirdness. Leave Nigeria the heck alone angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
abomination

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Vikkie14: 2:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I always prayed to God not to give me a daughter.. Because I know preek doesn't have conscience.

You can't control your urge, how do you control your life? What's the assurance that lack of self control won't make you drill your male children (I reject that for you though).

You've a very serious problem.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Vikkie14: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
News from south Africa countries da pain me too much
Is Kenya from the southern part of Africa bros?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vikkie14:
Is Kenya from the southern part of Africa bros?
anyone bro

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Vikkie14: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
anyone bro
Alright sire. Anyways, Kenya is located in the eastern part of Africa sire.

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by BiggerbossAmani(m): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
Vikkie14:
Alright sire. Anyways, Kenya is located in the eastern part of Africa sire.
I know bro
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
northvietnam:
I am Dead
you arent dying bro wake up cos we go live to see this world better meanwhile incest is happening everywhere and dont be surprise if your Godly neighbours arent into it

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by mrfarmer600(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
lefulefu:

It happens everywhere
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by SoapQueen(f): 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lord knows I'm sick. Sick of all this. The immorality of humans. Bloody Libertines!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by northvietnam(m): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
Artzdanielsz:

you arent dying bro wake up cos we go live to see this world better meanwhile incest is happening everywhere and dont be surprise if your Godly neighbours arent into it

Itzaa fvcked world... brooo...

father nd Daughter...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by terrezo2002(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
This doesn't just happen in Kenya or Zimbabwe or any other African countries; it happens in every continent all over the world... Lawlessness or sin shall increase in the last days.. Men shall be lovers of pleasure than God...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Artzdanielsz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
northvietnam:

Itzaa fvcked world... brooo...
father nd Daughter...
It is indeed a bleeped world .
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Ayobami7(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Thegamingorca(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
dre11:

The man’s sister in-law who had paid them a visit incognito caught him lying in bed while his daughter was shamelessly sitting on his manhood and they both were passionately enjoying the sex.

http://opera.pulse.com.gh/filla/father-and-daughter-caught-having-sex-mother-says-im-aware-id8311721.html

Can't dey have sex in peace again?
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Thegamingorca(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2018
terrezo2002:
This doesn't just happen in Kenya or Zimbabwe or any other African countries; it happens in every continent all over the world... Lawlessness or sin shall increase in the last days.. Men shall be lovers of pleasure than God...

Stfu the bible was not written all poetical in English language. Have a rethink on the origin of these false words of God
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by KLand(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2018
GOFRONT:
Speechless........

Where did God hide the trumpet that these Angels can't get hold of it and Test run it make the world End now now!!!!

Very funny!
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
A girl riding on her father in a reverse cowgirl style? End time.
Re: Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' by rex444(m): 3:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
What is kenya?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Night Stand Gone Wrong / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady / Ever Visited Someone You Met Online? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.