Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. (6607 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2016
mikketech:
Hmmmmmmmm.

And today I was with my girl friend. She asked me to share her network using my wifi.
I did. Only for my to see chats poping into her whatsapp phone.

She has contact stored with the name.
My Guy.
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

When I asked her who they are to her. She said nothing just close friends. That's all.
Am asking myself this question. Is she cheating?

Don't really know what to think of her right now. Am just cool thou.
make sure u using a condom, if possible double it...
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by numericalguy(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmao.gringrin

Lol. you need to start asking Questions.
Real fast.!

Anyways, she mightn't necessarily be cheating on You tho.
It's inevitable for ladies to have admirers, especially whilst in Relationships. Buh what's actually confusing is why she saved their contacts with those kinda Names.shocked

Stop talking like an olosho.

Those are not admirers, cos you don't even have to collect and save an admirer's number. This one went so far as to save her "admirers" numbers with cute pet names.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2016
numericalguy:

Stop talking like an olosho.

Those are not admirers, cos you don't even have to collect and save an admirer's number. This one went so far as to save her "admirers" numbers with cute pet names.
I'm tempted to Type "dumbo"...

Coz You just typed like one.

I'd take You serious when you eventually Learn Howtah Read, decipher n Comprehend...Re-Read my post Again.

if You don't still get me. give An 11-yr old.

1 Like

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by bluntspade: 11:33am On Jan 28, 2016
mikketech:
Hmmmmmmmm.

And today I was with my girl friend. She asked me to share her network using my wifi.

My Guy.
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

When I asked her who they are to her. She said nothing just close friends. That's all.
Mikkktech adsense sef get gf grin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by nerdfrost(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
U re just cool? grin

Very soon u go know say A/c nor be Fan cheesy
Lwkmd guy u wicked no be small grin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
mikketech:
Hmmmmmmmm.

My Guy.
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

U don't need a BABALAWO to tell u she is.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Ifakiland(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
mikketech:
Hmmmmmmmm.

My Guy.
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

well for me I don't do pet names, so I don't read meaning to all dat. my nick name is wat my gf stores my name with....I don't fink ur gf is cheating, dos guys mite be mere friendzoned brodas. ask her to save ur number with ur real name. den be d bf. go get ur gal. all d best.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
U re just cool? grin
Truelly. Ur mouth dey smell*falls dwn frm tree. Laffin grin
Smellymouth:
U re just cool? grin
Truelly. Ur mouth dey smell*falls dwn frm tree. Laffin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

She's obviously cheating on you. And with several dudes too. I'll advice you just play cool, keep forking her with zero compassion while scouting for another babe... I'm sure u already know how it ends so I'll stop here cheesy
He shld keep. Fucking her? Wat if she gets. Him infected? Well for me I. Tink God jst opened ur eyes to. See. Wats b4 u,d decision. Is left for u doh.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Synzu(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
ReneeNuttall:

He shld keep. Fucking her? Wat if she gets. Him infected? Well for me I. Tink God jst opened ur eyes to. See. Wats b4 u,d decision. Is left for u doh.

Yes, and with ZERO compassion too! grin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Smellymouth: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin cheesy grin
ReneeNuttall:

grin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

Yes, and with ZERO compassion too! grin
I hope. He will av Zero compassion for HIV too?
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Synzu(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
ReneeNuttall:
I hope. He will av Zero compassion for HIV too?
Ofcourse he knows better than to fork her raw undecided
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

Ofcourse he knows better than to fork her raw undecided
Na God go. Deliver u
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by numericalguy(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
I'm tempted to Type "dumbo"...

Coz You just typed like one.

I'd take You serious when you eventually Learn Howtah Read, decipher n Comprehend...Re-Read my post Again.

if You don't still get me. give An 11-yr old.

Take a look at other post and see if you can find someone that agrees with you, but the olosho in you will not let you see reason. How can you claim they are admirers when she saved their contacts with sweet and cute names.

Just because you go around fvcking your own admirers doesn't mean you should be defending your olosho comrades.

Stewpid hos
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by tpiaobsession: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2016
whose property exactly are these phones?

the person paying for them or the people spying on them?

If it is to open useless threads attacking "spouses" for checking their partners phones, na there una dey gather steam.

why are you people such shameless hypocrites?
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by summerflame(m): 3:21am On Jan 29, 2016
You just nailed it.. Ladies thinking backward since the time of Adolph Hitler
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by summerflame(m): 3:24am On Jan 29, 2016
lol @ comrades.. Bro, u get bad mouth oooo. inshi gini... kilode nah...
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by INDIANLABIA(m): 5:59am On Jun 03, 2016
I WONDER HOW A GUY WILL PUT HIS PRECIOUS AND CHERISHED SOUL UPON THE LAPS OF A WOMAN HE IS NOT MARRIED TO IN TRUST, I DON NOT UNDERSTAND. . . . . .
[color=#006600][/color]thou shall not fellowship any carved image, that's the commandment or don't you kow that the pussy of a woman is an image. That's why you wanna die when she cheats.

1 Like

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by omoelu1(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2016
With all these unfaithfulness and infidelity I always see flying around, I'm not sure I'll ever be ready for a relationship
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by izaray(f): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
numericalguy:

Take a look at other post and see if you can find someone that agrees with you, but the olosho in you will not let you see reason. How can you claim they are admirers when she saved their contacts with sweet and cute names.

Just because you go around fvcking your own admirers doesn't mean you should be defending your olosho comrades.

Stewpid hos
Bros take am easy on her na! Every1 is entitle to his or her own opinion!
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Samted69: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
mikketech:
Hmmmmmmmm.

My Guy.
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

lmao. all the other names come sweet pass your own. you sure you not a side negga bruh??
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2016
Samted69:

lmao. all the other names come sweet pass your own. you sure you not a side negga bruh??
Lols. Abi o
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by isnovic(m): 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dude should simply just give up on the girl.

I always tell Niggas to walk away no matter how hurt they are, that way you shown emotional maturity.

The girl will get what is coming to her.

Dude should always strife to build their brand and make money.

Girls will pour on you like anointing oil if your brand, money and swag is right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Pick Only One During Quarantine For A Month: / How I Was Sexually Assaulted Last Night / This Lady Is Trying To Embarass Me In Front Of My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.