Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. (6520 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm.

And today I was with my girl friend. She asked me to share her network using my wifi.
I did. Only for my to see chats poping into her whatsapp phone.

She has contact stored with the name.
My Guy.
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

When I asked her who they are to her. She said nothing just close friends. That's all.
Am asking myself this question. Is she cheating?

Don't really know what to think of her right now. Am just cool thou.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Smellymouth: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
U re just cool? grin

Very soon u go know say A/c nor be Fan cheesy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
U re just cool? grin

Very soon u go know say A/c nor be Fan cheesy
lol

1 Like

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by rollUP(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bro start been uncool now cos ur boo get other boos

3 Likes

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by vault(m): 10:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
your jonzing rate is going close to 9.5...... grin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Synzu(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikketech:
Hmmmmmmmm.

And today I was with my girl friend. She asked me to share her network using my wifi.

My question is this. She has contact stored with the name.
My Guy.
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

When I asked her who they are to her. She said nothing just close friends. That's all

She's obviously cheating on you. And with several dudes too. I'll advice you just play cool, keep forking her with zero compassion while scouting for another babe... I'm sure u already know how it ends so I'll stop here cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lmao.gringrin

Lol. you need to start asking Questions.
Real fast.!

Anyways, she mightn't necessarily be cheating on You tho.
It's inevitable for ladies to have admirers, especially whilst in Relationships. Buh what's actually confusing is why she saved their contacts with those kinda Names.shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by divinehand2003(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Lol
I am very sure that she stored your name as '' MY ATM 15'' in her contacts. See real olosho playing her spectacular games on you. My Bro, run while you still have legs oooo

2 Likes

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Emac34: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
no shez not cheating..mumu of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by obiorathesubtle: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
yep! She's definitely cheating!
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Not cheating, it's distribution of labour.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Topestbilly(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
She's not cheating ooh brother, she's also sharing her WiFi ni. I will like to connect 2, gimme her password.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmao.gringrin

Real fast.!

It's inevitable for ladies to have admirers, especially whilst in Relationships. Buh what's actually confusing is why she saved their contacts with those kinda Names.shocked
Na that on dey worry me o. With such names.

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
Topestbilly:
She's not cheating ooh brother, she's also sharing her WiFi ni. I will like to connect 2, gimme her password.
lols
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:
Not cheating, it's distribution of labour.
lols.
obiorathesubtle:
yep! She's definitely cheating!
Woow.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by rollUP(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
Topestbilly:

Lmfao
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikketech:
Na that on dey worry me o. With such names.
I dey telz You!grin

You gotta be at Alert! seriously!
she might do You strong things!

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by mhonica(f): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
SMH....guy I think its high tym u wake up ooo
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by obiorathesubtle: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikketech:
Woow.
undecided hmmm.. It isn't obvious?
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
I am very sure that she stored your name as '' MY ATM 15'' in her contacts. See real olosho playing her spectacular games on you. My Bro, run while you still have legs oooo
lol
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by skywalker240(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
Singing in harrysongs tone**EVEN UR BOO GeT E boOU** grin
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided hmmm.. It isn't obvious?
it is my dear
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikketech:
Hmmmmmmmm.

My question is this. She has contact stored with the name.
My Guy.6
Sugar
Desirem
And Honeym (me)

When I asked her who they are to her. She said nothing just close friends. That's all

Chilax n enjoy urself... Don't forget to play the blues after the reggae.. cool
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by sow4me(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
My guess; shes definitely cheating, but so good @ making it seem cool stl.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Kingsasian(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lmao.gringrin

Real fast.!

of course you know she is cheating on him. You are just trying to support her.
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by XtraSmooth404: 11:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Another Ice Prince Zamani loading... undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Teewhy24(m): 2:07am On Jan 28, 2016
vault:
your jonzing rate is going close to 9.5...... grin
hahahahaha... mehn na 10.0
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by tpiaobsession: 2:42am On Jan 28, 2016
why are you spying on her phone?

would you allow her to spy on your own phone?
Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2016
Whats wrong with young men of this age?
How can a man believe she has an unmarried lady to himself alone?

Imagine a silly question. Smhundecided

2 Likes

Re: Could Sha Be Cheating After Seeing This On Her Phone. by Aviero: 5:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Just do same. Save some of your female friends' contacts with the names she used. When she's around, unlock your phone, place it within her reach, and go out for some time. Hoping she browses through..

Let's know what her reaction would be like..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Girls Are GOLD DIGGERS / Dry Humping Is Another Aspect Of Sex That Many People Neglect. / When A "big" Guy Dates Teenage Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.