Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age (10159 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Ladies, Why You Should Stop Lying About Your Age / This Lady Posted A Photo Of Herself Without Pants On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by ggrin(f): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
pinceprinz:
No Pm's pls angry
jacksparr0w1207 con see this one o grin
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Code45: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2016
profojah2:

Oloshi ma ni weyrey ti mo n fi style ignore yi ke.. Oga koshi danu jare!!! grin. I wan sleep
Oloriburuku nie. Olofo. Just go far please.
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
kirchofff:
guys pls wch thread is dat? Wanna laugh too grin
There you go
https://www.nairaland.com/2892202/power-come
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
jacksparr0w.1207 con see this one o grin
hehehehe you like him already? cheesy
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Synzu(m): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
kirchofff:
TRAP baba I sight u
I greet you bross. cool
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Monalisa185(f): 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm having a terrible week.. Guess how I am. smiley

Any better for you?

Lol...if you having a terrible week, guess you must be terrible... Lol...tongue

yeah...a lotta 'betties' for me...doing great though

what's with you and 'terrible' days/weeks?
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
ggrin:
jacksparr0w1207 con see this one o grin
Bark off! I'm no gay butt _fucka!! angry
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Code45:

Oloriburuku nie. Olofo. Just go far please.
Ara gba gbue gi 88times grin...
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by ggrin(f): 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hehehehe you like him already? cheesy
angryundecided
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by ggrin(f): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2016
pinceprinz:

Bark off! I'm no gay butt _fucka!! angry
sorry, waaye undecided
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

I swear, you are right.. Mere reading the girl's post, you would know what/how exactly she was feeling at that moment.. All her replies were like "hmmmnn" OK" whaoo" even after the guy laid more emphasis on how he will dismantle her vagina to extremity..

I see no reason why gals won't fall for that..hypocrisy won't let them truly.
did you not see how she couldn't leave the thread? She slept off on that thread. She woke up and was the first to comment. Guess what? She called him like 'good morning abcd'. You see, she definitely enjoyed it. And wished she could get him to put all that to practice with her. Lol
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
partner kini? shocked shocked shocked alakoba oshi

Jo ma kobami o. Obo ni mo like o. Obo to ni awo. Kponmo to kira. Kponmo igbalode cheesy cheesy cheesy
shocked..Jeeesuu.

E.g obo tani?
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 28, 2016
ggrin:
angryundecided
arokunrin yo oko
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

shocked..Jeeesuu
hahahahaha mo like ki fa kponmo gan
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

shocked..Jeeesuu.

E.g obo tani?
bere mi lowo prettythicksme cheesy
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2016
ggrin:
ibaje wa lara e sha shockedshockedshockedlipsrsealed
mo le waku cheesy
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2016
ggrin:
sorry, waaye undecided
angry
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Monalisa185(f): 12:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Emac34:
my late grandpa once told us stores bout it so when I saw urs I was like oh here it is (village oracle)grintongue

hehehehe... you were told...you were not shown...how's it possible you recognized it in the picture?
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... you were told...you were not shown...how's it possible you recognized it in the picture?

**I'm bored tonight**

Care to be my therapy?
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by kirchofff(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:

I greet you bross. cool
don axe u again I guess grin
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
did you not see how she couldn't leave the thread? She slept off on that thread. She woke up and was the first to comment. Guess what? She called him like 'good morning abcd'. You see, she definitely enjoyed it. And wished she could get him to put all that to practice with her. Lol
Yeah I saw when she said "goodmorning ****".. But if given the opportunity, the guy will travel down here form far east to pieces her labia minora , labia majora and ureter orifice.. Well, as a virgin and amateur, I think she need it. Though she might know somethings by news around or by happenstance but she need the practical aspect of it real-raw and it was so very unconceal from her post today that she needs it
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Laveda(f): 12:09am On Jan 28, 2016
kirchofff:
La veda baby
yeah?
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Emac34: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

it was scarey so is ur pix
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
bere mi lowo prettythicksme cheesy
Duro shocked.. Shey puna prettythicksme ni kpomo ni?. shocked.. Kpomo aye, awo toh badt..
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

Yeah I saw when she said "goodmorning ****".. But if given the opportunity, the guy will travel down here form far east to pieces her labia minora , labia majora and ureter orifice.. Well, as a virgin and amateur, I think she need it. Though she might know somethings by news around or by happenstance but she need the practical aspect of it real-raw and it was so very unconceal from her post today that she needs it
hehehe. Is she not in the east? I was thinking she is

But I think such erotic discussions are actually good for Virgins. It'll help them get over the fear and only look forward to the fun.
She might even have her panties soaked last night. Maybe she even tried some shii with her poor fingers cheesy cheesy
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

Duro shocked.. Shey puna prettythicksme ni kpomo ni?. shocked.. Kpomo aye, awo toh badt..
trust me boss, no be small kponmo. You'd make konga drums from that kpomo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hehehe. Is she not in the east? I was thinking she is

But I think such erotic discussions are actually good for Virgins. It'll help them get over the fear and only look forward to the fun.
She might even have her panties soaked last night. Maybe she even tried some shii with her poor fingers cheesy cheesy
. Lol cheesy. I actually thought the same yesterday. Who knows...All virgins should visit that thread to get their fear off..

Bro, I dey eye one virgin here.. She always drop simple comment everytime but I'm scared of her bite if I touch the centre of gravity
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
trust me boss, no be small kponmo. You'd make konga drums from that kpomo cheesy cheesy grin
Haaaaa.. Awo to ju awo lo niyen.. Ti any epon ba ni encounter pelu iru awo yen, bi ko ma gbe ninu e titi laelae lo ma ma wun
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

. Lol cheesy. I actually thought the same yesterday. Who knows...All virgins should visit that thread to get their fear off..

Bro, I dey eye one virgin here.. She always drop simple comment everytime but I'm scared of her bite if I touch the centre of gravity
hehehehe maybe you should try a !ezz on her cheesy cheesy cheesy help her get over her mental and emotional virgi*ty. Maybe she'll be less aggressive cheesy cheesy
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

Haaaaa.. Awo to ju awo lo niyen.. Ti any epon ba ni encounter pelu iru awo yen, bi ko ma gbe ninu e titi laelae lo ma ma wun
gbam! Epon ma di mario ni; nibi ni ma kusi cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na why slim girls no dey too do am for me jare. Cuz me I dey like kponmo wella
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
hehehehe maybe you should try a !ezz on her cheesy cheesy cheesy help her get over her mental and emotional virgi*ty. Maybe she'll be less aggressive cheesy cheesy
Maybe I'd seek !ezz for some proactive sexual tactics, I hope she won't get scared
Re: Post A Photo & Let Us Guess Your Age by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 28, 2016
profojah2:

Maybe I'd seek !ezz for some proactive sexual tactics, I hope she won't get scared
she might get scared and she might fall for it. Cuz TBH, it doesn't work for every girl/v. Sometimes, it scares them off. Whichever way it goes, it's a risk worth taking cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking / What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass? / GRAPHIC PICS! Curvaceous SA Maths Teacher Unbothered After Her Nudes Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.