Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking (10062 Views)

This Nigerian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Get Married / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by levrin: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by 2dice01: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2017
After the guy knack her finish with different style

He will say his pastor says they aren't compatible grin for marriage

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by levrin: 9:09am On Dec 06, 2017
smiley
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Ziggyduben(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Lol. U get bad mouth sha.
2dice01:

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Partnerbiz(f): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2017
wqts this?
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by 2dice01: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2017
Ziggyduben:
Lol. U get bad mouth sha.
lmao

Am a Child of God wink
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Kufie(m): 9:24am On Dec 06, 2017
She knows how to arch her back wink

1 Like

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 06, 2017
levrin:
@GISTMORE

You like it?

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/couples-pre-wedding-photo-thats-got-people-talking
I pity my future wife because wetin I dey pack for her I no sure she go survive am

5 Likes

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by dannytoe(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2017
For marriage counseling, i recommend Okorocha's commissioner for happines and couples enjoyment,

9 Likes

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by ignis: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Why didn't they demonstrate different styles?
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Preca(f): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
ignis:
Why didn't they demonstrate different styles?
grin they are taking it slow

1 Like

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Preca(f): 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
dirtydiva:
I pity my future wife because wetin I dey pack for her I no sure she go survive am
Gbese re oo

1 Like

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by ibkkk(f): 12:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
Seen.
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Margy: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
2dice01:

The man becomes yeye if he ever listens to his pastor!
Coward!
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Safiaa(f): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
At least she arched her back grin

4 Likes

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nice pose

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2017
Preca:
Gbese re oo
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
anytin to trend
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by KingRex1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Am I the only one who finds this cute?
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
dirtydiva:

Wia u dey pack d tin

Warehouse abi container
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by 2dice01: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Margy:

The man becomes yeye if he ever listens to his pastor!
Coward!
its not the man fault but the lady that makes herself become his sex object
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by mukhcech(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
Margy:

The man becomes yeye if he ever listens to his pastor! Coward!
This one dey pain you o. Are you a victim of testing before marriage. lol
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by mukhcech(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
2dice01:
its not the man fault but the lady that makes herself become his sex object

You dey mind am.
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Wia u dey pack d tin
Warehouse abi container
my fountain of life
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
dirtydiva:

Stop lying to yourself undecided
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
She's is a bad ass girl....!
Meanwhile, I fave doggy style a lot.
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Xbursta(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
2dice01:

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Macgreat(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
cheesy
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Spaxon(f): 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
End time
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Blackops(m): 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
shit

Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by jericco1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
the lady is very pretty. I like their style sha.
Re: Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking by Bouncin(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
Spaxon:
End time
I de tell u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women And Their Annoying Whatsapp Statuses. / See 7 Ways To Know If Ur Lady Is In The Mood For S*x, (take Note Of Number 4) / Who Was Your Crush?/who Is Your Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.