Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,246 members, 7,822,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting (48967 Views)

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) / Comparing Of Nigerian Women With Michelle Obama: Guy Blasts Nigerian Men / Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Blackberrybabes: 6:05am On Jan 28, 2016
See How A Guy Bashed Girl That Replied "Same" To His Good Moorning Greeting

You know the way some girls will reply on chats and you would just feel like slapping them from your end. Well i guess this one deserves what she got

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/01/see-way-this-guy-bashed-girl-that.html

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by chrisifeanyi: 6:08am On Jan 28, 2016
e pain am

*Modified*

FTC at last after 3 years and three months of relentless effort. Could that be a coincidence?
--Just this morning I made it to d front page.
---Just this morning I got an alert for my SIWES allowance after 5 years.
----Just this morning iya kemi; a strange caller that has been disturbing my line for 8 years and never speaks English called as usual and spoke English.
-----Just this morning my next door lady neighbour that wears skimpy clothes every time told me she's packing out( yes, such things disturbs my spiritual life)
-----Just this morning my neighbours dog that wakes me up every night with his incessant barking couldn't bark as usual; I don't know if it's still alive.

Who says God cannot change your story in seconds. Just believe Him.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Blackberrybabes: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2016
this girls no just get sense at all

more on www.blackberrybabes.com

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by SQLmastar(m): 6:14am On Jan 28, 2016
But Did the ghel beg or pay the guy to chat with her?

She owes him no explanation. Abi na the guy buy fone for her? Mtcheew!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Henry22(m): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2016
many 9ija gurls are guilty of that......what do they even think they are? Thats y most of them remain single till 42, thank God for Eritrea......lol

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Chei ya.

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Henry22(m): 6:22am On Jan 28, 2016
End time girl........

2 Likes

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by orobs93(m): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2016
See their blackberry self na even bold and curve and tourch series dem dey use

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by sekzy99(m): 6:24am On Jan 28, 2016
Before we know it. E go enter fp!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2016
The guy is a loser. Abeg. It's too early to even list the reasons why his rant was unnecessary and lame.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by kidgod: 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
This one no dey pain me. Make dem dey reply with k or kk na hin dey pain me. I feel vex go flog the girl for house
[size=24pt]Kidgod
[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by jonathan111: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Synzu(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2016
Waiting for hotiegold to comment smiley

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by ourchoice(m): 6:32am On Jan 28, 2016
MrsPhyno:
The guy is a loser. Abeg. It's too early to even list the reasons why his rant was unnecessary and lame.
Are u for real Even if your enemy tells u good morning, courtesy demands that u reply him/her with: good morning or at worst, morning.

It has really gone so bad, ladies are becoming something else by the day, and when those men they feel deserve their love and respect treat them with disrespect, they start to cry fowl....karma is real.

God will forgive them sha because most ladies don't know what they are doing

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by yrret: 6:33am On Jan 28, 2016
If they rush in replying; they'll assume they are cheap.

If they reply in more than three words; they'll think they are pressuring for a chat.

If they reply late; they believe they are responsible and busy.

And the worst of it all, their phones are 'always' with them.

I wonder why most 'irrespponsible ladies' still embrace such a life style.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Henry22(m): 6:38am On Jan 28, 2016
yrret:
If they rush in replying; they'll assume they are cheap.

If they reply in more than three words; they'll think they pressing the guy on them.

If they reply late; they'll believe they are responsible and busy.

And the worst of it all, they are "always" with their phones

I wonder why most 'irrespponsible ladies' still embed such a life style.

SMH for them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by cruzita(f): 6:47am On Jan 28, 2016
that one touch him soul

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Caseless: 6:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Lol@laiskeen . Is that guy Mr.corck?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Syphax(m): 7:02am On Jan 28, 2016
I'm sure it didn't happen in real life. Some random guy planned it with a girl and took a screenshot of it.

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Donnyperry(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2016
lol....but guy dat was unnecessary. She is under no obligation to reply u in due time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Syphax(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2016
ourchoice:
Are u for real Even if your enemy tells u good morning, courtesy demands that u reply him/her with: good morning or at worst, morning.

It has really gone so bad, ladies are becoming something else by the day, and when those men they feel deserve their love and respect treat them with disrespect, they start to cry fowl....karma is real.

God will forgive them sha because most ladies don't know what they are doing
It ain't their fault. It's not easy to think with a brain that is full of shawarma.
Even the ugly and saucy ones think they should be given a special treatment by men.
Nkita rachakwa unu ike! Ndi ara.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Lordprez: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2016
I don't see what's wrong wif how the gal replied... I reply "same" too a lot
the guy is just a broke azz frustrated niggaangry

wonder what he'd do to replies like "hmmmn" "na you sabi" "owk"undecided

7 Likes

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by kennyman2000(m): 8:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Lol...
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by OCTAVO: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by CharleyCharley: 8:20am On Jan 28, 2016

nigerian females are quite crass, uncouth & impolite on social media though.

But someone who's busy with important stuff won't have time to throw childish tantrums on bbm. she beg you for your greeting?

See how he came off as "desperate" now. SMH

These days, na to dey your lane, you don't force anything. Be it coversations, relationships, friendships.
Just sit back, relax & chill. What's yours is yours cool cool

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by ademega(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
seriously serious

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Diesel1(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
SQLmastar:

get sense, u must.. Where is my olive oil

1 Like

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
If I'm chatting with a lady and she replies me with the word "same", that's the end of our chat

10 Likes

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by kaziblake(f): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2016
Some guys sef undecided

She might be busy then.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by damilareoye: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Choi.... I just hate a single word /alphabet reply when chatting, just as if am being pinched. cheesy

I don't blame the guy grin

Ladies, Pls CHANGE cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Onpurpose: 8:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Lucky she didn't reply u after 24hrs with "I" or "k"
Re: Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting by Feranchek(m): 8:22am On Jan 28, 2016
SQLmastar:
Na una type girls dey use do handbag. Oponu angry undecided

Mrsphyno, no need to explain why he's a loser. Na your type plenty for road, so we understand your explanation already. Alakori

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Laah, Lady Whose Fiance Married Her Close Friend, Stuns In New Photos / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video / My Girl Hacked My Phone, Threatening To Release My Chats And Private Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.