Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) (40428 Views)

Angry Guy Beat, Disgrace And Chase His Ex-girlfriend Out Of His House(video) / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by ChuzzyBlog: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2016
I really don't know how people reason! Guys if you try talking to a lady on Facebook or any social media platform and she doesn't respond or give you attention, kindly WALK AWAY IN PEACE. There's really no point raining abuses before you leave or becoming some sort of cyber bully.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/10/angry-guy-blasts-lady-for-snubbing-his.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by ChuzzyBlog: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Serves him right

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 13, 2016
kids

113 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by elemona(m): 11:34am On Oct 13, 2016
baby boi... smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Why all the "please", that's enough reason to make the girl bluff you.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2016
The guy's approach is even a huge turn off

If I see what will kill you, I will help them kill you grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by veekid(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
What should we do with this plz?

13 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Sanchez01: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Typical of some guys. Ideally he should have just introduced himself with some few words and lay back. A lady who is interested in chatting with you would so afterwards. When you start begging with horrible shorthands such as 'pls, pls, pls', you give the impression that you're desperate, immature and lack courtesy. What am I doing here sef

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Immature niggas falling our hands since 1900 undecided

Some girls are like...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by PunterTim(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hehehe.

That moment when a broke nigga wants to wash a runs girl!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
And this poo made Frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Sard(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
He should be too ashamed to show this to the world. Mehn, he was practically begging her to chat with him. WTF! He should have stopped messaging her after the first or second message.
The same girl she's begging is probably on her knees (figurative) for a guy who has "chop and clean mouth".
Oponu ni bobo yi sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by johnstar(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm

Dis guy na big fool

Don chop belle fooooool

All dis 2go guys wey juz graduate enter new social netwrk sha,

Ur mate dey follow clint chat, u dey follow gal chat, if d gal task u nw, u go dey do lyk ofurupke nigga

9 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by naijamakossa(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Lexusgs430: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy

I know if I ask politely, you would oblige me. And if you don't, I just walk on bye bye by...............
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by emeijeh(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
The gal didn't even respond.
The guy is not mature.
i.diot

2 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by VickyRotex(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na like this e dey start o.

Make dem hold that guy o.

How person go dey do "Call and Response" all by himself? undecided undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
This government sef angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Philipmems(m): 12:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
How can a man without control of his word date a woman and be respectful... he is a bitter guy... angry angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Bitterleafsoup: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Big Mugu in the making...
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by evelynluv(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
veekid:
What should we do with this plz?
lol, just advice and op tried to show guys example of childishness. smiley
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Mandynews(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
I blame Buhari for this.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by emeijeh(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Averted:
And this poo made Frontpage
I wonder
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Iseoluwani: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
And it made Fp.

Anyway the guy is immature

But girls keep forming until your parents put your name on OLX grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Ndifereke: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
What a frustrated idíot.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by helphelp: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
See we are quick to blame Buhari for everything.

I'd have to blame Mark Zuckerberg for this...Mark see your life

5 Likes

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I know if I ask politely, you would oblige me. And if you don't, I just walk on bye bye by...............
cheesy cheesy
Booboo!, how are you?.
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by mhisbliss(f): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
he should be ashamed of himself, isnt it obvious he chased the girl away with his unnecessary please

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by Holamide222(f): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na by force.....

1 Like

Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by emeijeh(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy cheesy
Abi?
Howfa? Where have u been?
Re: Angry Guy Blasts Lady For Snubbing His Chats (screenshot) by khlington(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Some guys sef! angry fucking themselves up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Celebrates 20 Years Of Dating (Photo, Video) / My Pre-wedding Pictures / Naija Girls And 2go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.