Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months (66945 Views)

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by unilagfreshest(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2016
I disagree with that story. 1. She is with iphone6 (on her lap) 8 months ago. Mayb it was specially first made for her.
2. I doubt if the person on the left is same on the right. Diff head structure, Whr d Boobs nd ukwu..? Hunger ryt I disagree.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by amacastel: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Dts why I prefer ready made and military men they like women but they no they find money cos they r rich already
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by mrmetoo1: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
Wtf A whole lot of questions wrong with these photos...

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- They could not give her water or food, they had to be taking pictures?
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

I am so confused. Help me Jesus!!! angry

As in!!! Same exact questions running through my head, well, apart from the hair part. I'm so confused. I wish they could shed more light on this story. You just wonder if some people that walk among us are really humans
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by braimeddy: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Chisos!!! Is this for real? May God save us from the evil ones
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by dre11(m): 11:01am On Jan 28, 2016
the evils men do.....

will even surprise the devil himself
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by girlhaley(f): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Sweet Jesus...this is serious oo

Coz of money....
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Pamelayoung: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

And how the girl suddenly turned from fair to a dark lady mtcheeeeew belief ds story at ur own peril.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Chaii,see wetin fine guy turn to,all is vanity including beauty...thank God she's alive
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by cr7lomo: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2016
These pictures font collared ..... 3 different pix from 3 different events...fake news
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Skmoda360(m): 11:54am On Jan 28, 2016
Agbalanze:
nawaa ooo
2 na waooos
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

Dear.. Some people experience stunted hair growth.... I had a friend that only cuts his hair once in a year.. Throughout secondary school.. He only visited the barber six times and when the hair even starts growing.. It's won't even be up to the one of the girl in the picture.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by okenikpoto(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Thanks for those observations.
ladyF:

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by anelen(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2016
i don't believe this story... maybe the girl is sick
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Guyman02: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

its so bad this days that when an accident happens, people will bring out there mobile phones to film for posting on their Facebook walls than offer immediate help.
A Catholic Priest used that as a sermon point on AIT some weeks ago. Terrible!
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2016
amiskurie:
Mehn,I just watched the real video....bloggers food don land.he just posted the video- BASUDDE SAM on facebook.

The guy kon b like Nigerian,make I no say na ibo

can u pls share d video link?
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by tellwisdom: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2016
So those yansh are fake?..But e big oo sad
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by valencia25(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Kangol99(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by jenbost: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
incredible story.
A building once properly constructed is expected to be in use for a long time. We have professional experience in german floor, decking, beams, columns, slab and staircases.
We strive to ensure that every efforts is made to ensure that whatever job you give to us is completed to the highest of standards using modern equipment.
No concrete job is too small or big for us. We will do it right and within budget
Please call us.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fake story
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by happney65: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dronedude:
Story looks fake, I cant believe the beautiful girl in the first pix with big hips is the other person on display. SMH

Very Fake..
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by IBROMARKET: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
Global Initiative Centre - A Professional Firm with offices in 5 States of the Federation, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to engage in the following positions below:

1.) Industrial Attachee

2.) Audit Senior/Semi-Senior/Trainee

3.) Audit Manager

4.) Trainee Auditor

5.) Trainee Accountant

6.) Clerical Officer

7.) Tax Manager/Asst. Manager/Officer

8.) Research Officer

Application Closing Date
10th February, 2016.

To Apply Visit:

http://hotnigeriavacancies..com.ng/2016/01/global-initiative-centre-job-vacancies.html

ALL THE BEST
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by gbens2000(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

my dear I was thinking all these 2,well it's Tanzania.i think they all think like animals.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by NaLaugh: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
Insanity!
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by castroy76: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dis guy supposed to hav bin hanged by now. Haba! So in-human all dis because of money. N dis will also serve as a lesson to our ladies that all dat glitters is not gold. Be warned!
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Welcomme: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
... You cant eat ur cake and have it... She got wat she wanted! Lesson to all girls out there, not evrytin that glitters is gold....May God punish d guy

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jesus. The hearts of human (both men and women) are desperately wicked.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by gurunlocker: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
oh boy... see that ass.... like say Dem panel-beat something..... What money will cause. Human are truly wicked

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by marshborn(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
See as her yansh shift......lesson to all girls that date ritualists because of money

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Chukazu: 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

welcome to "selfie drunk" society

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
The third pix tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.