Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months (66943 Views)

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by muelzik(m): 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
Wtf A whole lot of questions wrong with these photos...

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- They could not give her water or food, they had to be taking pictures?
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

I am so confused. Help me Jesus!!! angry

Sh eats twice a week. Someone feeds her. Someone sees her like twice every week. God help us
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by hannie20(f): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
It is one of these two things, there is more to the story which has been kept hidden or it isn't real
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by lozanni(m): 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
Tanzania again

I remember watching a documentary once, where it was shown that its dangerous to be born an albino in Tanzania, because you could be killed for ritual money purposes, and this adds to my total dismay that people could be so fetish and primitive minded.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by onyowo(f): 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Haaaaaeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by 0ldirtybastard(m): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bloody lies.

Fake story.

Mtcheww.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by nneka2020(f): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
Don't even knw wat is going on it end tym shaa
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by ohiza: 11:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
So, these is how does olosho bois dey pursue go be, when starved for 8months
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by mrcorrect: 12:24am On Jan 29, 2016
Dronedude:
Story looks fake, I cant believe the beautiful girl in the first pix with big hips is the other person on display. SMH
same here cus d whole ting looks fake and confusing
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by RuJay: 12:58am On Jan 29, 2016
princemillla:
2 lessons here... Don't be greedy, every evil has its reward - to the guys

Every assets you've got is no business venture, look at those well shaped ass n boobs, all gone sour. Use ur brain n not ur assets
indeed use ur brain nd nt ur assests mmh Lord God
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Chimaritoponcho: 10:12am On Jan 29, 2016
asadike:
Infact, i give up
you gave up too quick next tym try and be as resilient as Louis van gaal
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
The girl looks like who loves money , I guess the guy wanted to impress her.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by sirscripture: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2016
ladyF:
Wtf A whole lot of questions wrong with these photos...

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- They could not give her water or food, they had to be taking pictures?
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

I am so confused. Help me Jesus!!! angry

That is why africans are referred to as conscienceless animals. We dont value human life at all.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2016
amiskurie:

Get the furk of my mention cunt,do I look like I give a furk about your miserable life

If you don't stop talking nonsense, I will curse your daughter. Idio.t.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by doskie(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
damn! by now she go don cast for mind sha. as in she go dey psych.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by SenatorJames(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Also in Tanzania? I thought they said Nigerians are the only set of people that do commit crime in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.