Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months (66948 Views)

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Acidosis(m): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
It happened in Tanzania yet I'm seeing Danfo/Molue at the background,

please cook another story.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Funkybabee(f): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
people are so wicked for 8 month

haaaaaaaaaaa aiye ma ni ka o

I just they wonder If some people did not have conscience of heart at all even though he mite have slept with the lady

haaaa ooga oooo IdI re gan tiwo
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by CaptPlanet(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kai! See the sweet girl na..... Haba! this guy na beast I swear....na to just dump that guy for sambisa sure pass
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by airsaylongcon: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Traffic generating news for lailas blog. Fake story
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Lovexme(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
Fake a55 story.

The lady on the Blue top is an Instagram user; @ms.adelaide, and her picture was used to promote this misleading story.

#Research
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Imortal001:
Some people deserve jungle justice!
Seconded.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Imortal001:
Some people deserve jungle justice!
Seconded. angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Omg! Dis guy is wicked nd heartless.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by mamaafrik(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
hardywaltz:
And he is still has a the temerity to be smiling...
dis tanzania police self,trust nija police,na only 1 slap tearing go comot dat sunshield.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by seaga: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
Wtf A whole lot of questions wrong with these photos...

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- They could not give her water or food, they had to be taking pictures?
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

I am so confused. Help me Jesus!!! angry

The story doesn't quite cut...
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
I smell lies
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by tsmith(f): 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

Often times when the body goes through trauma, hair loss occurs. This often happens around the 6 months Mark. Suddenly diet changes/ restrictions will often have effects as demonstrated.

Change to body structure/skeleton probably a result of confined space and position.

Immediate consumption of food and water will not immediately transform 8 months of malnutrition, so it's quite biase to think that's not been offered.

I agree her decency should have been persevered, but hey social media is in, people will take pictures then offer help.

Let your imagination run wild, thinking from our confined viewpoint has more cons than pros.

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by noblegrex: 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
asadike:
Umu nwanyi, come and learn o. Was she hindering him from.making money or is he using her to make money, Men! if they are not after money, they are after ukwu? pls how do we keep them satisfied? God , help us o.
if they're not after money.as if you ladies can do without money.that's the major reason,to get money and get one of the best ladies in town cos all they understand is MONEY.as a man,you don't have Ego,you're on your own.that's the result of ladies looking for already made man.shikena

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by asadike(f): 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

your dp should be probedgrin
lol. by who now? is it oga seun, lalasticlala, mynd 44 or our minister of petroleum?
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Chimaritoponcho: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
asadike:
lol. by who now? is it oga seun, lalasticlala, mynd 44 or our minister of petroleum?
lol by the judge handling metuh's case .I don use eye squeeze d tin finishgrin
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by shu10(f): 3:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Ayauche(f): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
JESUS CHRIST!!! Some pple are so heartless.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by RichYoungNigga: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
amiskurie:
Mehn,I just watched the real video....bloggers food don land.he just posted the video- BASUDDE SAM on facebook.

The guy kon b like Nigerian,make I no say na ibo
Hi
I can't find the guy on Facebook
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by beemzy2014(f): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chai. Its a pity.

but WAIT OOO... Idi ti wo segbe // bombom don shift
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Orikinla(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
[size=18pt]There are demons among us pretending to be humans and they reproduce their kind.
Look at the person next to you. Look again.
Beware of everybody.[/size]
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by asadike(f): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

lol by the judge handling metuh's case .I don use eye squeeze d tin finishgrin
lol. u wan go blind?
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Chimaritoponcho: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
asadike:
lol. u wan go blind?
atleast it wud be on record that I went blind chasing the right coursegrin
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by tiwiex(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dronedude:
Story looks fake, I cant believe the beautiful girl in the first pix with big hips is the other person on display. SMH

It will shock u. I always say under privileged peeps can look like Deziani with the right money and back ground. No one grows up fresh and healthy. Na money.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by lexxyrule(m): 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

If we all have a better explanation, It'll have been better.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by ladyF(f): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2016
uracocksucker:

- On low cut so .....? whose to say the boyfriend didn't cut her hair for money ... he kept her alive for certain reasons he didn't just abandon her ..he supposedly fed her and could have shaved her hair as well.

-The unclad pictures are rank but how else could you really tell she had been malnourished or indeed kept prisoner for 8 months no one needs to see her naked but it is evidence

-food and water immediately ?? she needs to see a doctor, and be placed on a drip or something in the mean time. Once properly assessed she can then be fed

-Back of the truck, no real reason why that should be done
They should wait till they get to the hospital before they give her water and food? shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by jordyspices: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
He's even wear his glasses with fg bangles wicked guy
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by asadike(f): 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

atleast it wud be on record that I went blind chasing the right coursegrin
Infact, i give up

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
amiskurie:
Le me rinse my face again to see properly.

When all you crave is money as a woman,instead of true commitment and to be supportive of your true.when you go after glitters,instead the light.

Girl,this could be you someday,if you don't change.

All that that glitters are not gold.

Shut the fu.c.k up! How do you even know in that f.u.ck.I.n.g mind of yours that she was with him for the money? The post clearly states boyfriend. Why would you just make a dumb conclusion from that? Don't Zap.i.ng piss me off as I'm already pissed from this picture. Everything you guys know is money money because that is the only f.u.c.king thing you have to offer. Morals zero. See where your stupid brain went to straight. Mtchew! angry angry
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Jossibest(m): 7:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
U ar so lucky mr man cos if dat girl is my own sista i will persnally send u to ealy grave.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by amiskurie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
netizenbuzz:

Shut the fu.c.k up! How do you even know in that f.u.ck.I.n.g mind of yours that she was with him for the money? The post clearly states boyfriend. Why would you just make a dumb conclusion from that? Don't Zap.i.ng piss me off as I'm already pissed from this picture. Everything you guys know is money money because that is the only f.u.c.king thing you have to offer. Morals zero. See where your stupid brain went to straight. Mtchew! angry angry
Get the furk of my mention cunt,do I look like I give a furk about your miserable life
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by vindisick: 8:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:

guy,you are too much
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Misselocon(f): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Prays ..... God please save me from scary dramas here....haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.