Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months (66947 Views)

Girl Rescued From Ritualists In Obiaruku, Delta State (photos) / Video Of The Tanzanian Lady Boyfriend Locked In A Pit For 8 Months Being Rescued / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by christconscious: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
God please protect your children
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by fireforfire: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Its only fellow ritualists like dis guy in d story dat wil doubt d story or suppprt d man
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Kassidy90(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Story n photo looks contradicting,
8month in a pit yet on low cut..
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by henrydadon(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
unilagfreshest:
I disagree with that story. 1. She is with iphone6 (on her lap) 8 months ago. Mayb it was specially first made for her.
2. I doubt if the person on the left is same on the right. Diff head structure, Whr d Boobs nd ukwu..? Hunger ryt I disagree.
dont u read that she has been inside a pit for 8 month. .and yes both pictures look alike

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by sheilak: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
amiskurie:
Le me rinse my face again to see properly.

When all you crave is money as a woman,instead of true commitment and to be supportive of your true.when you go after glitters,instead the light.

Girl,this could be you someday,if you don't change.

All that that glitters are not gold.

Nonsense

Are you telling me that we don't have many poor men using their partners or relatives for money ritualsundecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by uracocksucker: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
Wtf A whole lot of questions wrong with these photos...

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- They could not give her water or food, they had to be taking pictures?
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

I am so confused. Help me Jesus!!! angry

- On low cut so .....? whose to say the boyfriend didn't cut her hair for money ... he kept her alive for certain reasons he didn't just abandon her ..he supposedly fed her and could have shaved her hair as well.

-The unclad pictures are rank but how else could you really tell she had been malnourished or indeed kept prisoner for 8 months no one needs to see her naked but it is evidence

-food and water immediately ?? she needs to see a doctor, and be placed on a drip or something in the mean time. Once properly assessed she can then be fed

-Back of the truck, no real reason why that should be done

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by emperorchedda(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
Guyman02:

its so bad this days that when an accident happens, people will bring out there mobile phones to film for posting on their Facebook walls than offer immediate help.
A Catholic Priest used that as a sermon point on AIT some weeks ago. Terrible!

I really do not understand your point. What if help was already on the way when they were taking pictures?!

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by henrydadon(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
Kassidy90:
Story n photo looks contradicting,
8month in a pit yet on low cut..
it possible for her hair not to grow due to all those amounts of dirt she been expose to

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Shagbaorg: 12:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
Humans are the most dangerous animals honestly
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Chimaritoponcho: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
asadike:
Umu nwanyi, come and learn o. Was she hindering him from.making money or is he using her to make money, Men! if they are not after money, they are after ukwu? pls how do we keep them satisfied? God , help us o.
your dp should be probedgrin
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Am looking for sickstars please
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by pleiades45: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
that boy resembu igbo man
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by girlfriendsnatc: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Shocking photos have emerged of a young girl who was recently rescued after her boyfriend in search of riches left her in a deep pit for 8 months! This happened in Tanzania. This Lady spent 8 months in a deep pit, feeding twice a week and thank God she is still alive. This was done reportedly by her boyfriend in search for riches. See his pic after the cut.

- http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/graphic-photos-girl-rescued-after.html#sthash.4dL39TvG.dpuf

For all the blind id.io.ts with a dull brain that lacks critical thinking out there like LadyF saying it looks like she was visited by a barber in less than one month, from the first picture, top left, it is stupendously obvious that the girl was wearing a fake hair attachment, which I'm 100% sure that most 9ja girls can relate to because 99% of you wear fake hair all the time to hide your obvious insecurities and defraud our men with fake beauty undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by missojugo(f): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
Wtf A whole lot of questions wrong with these photos...

- They had to put her at the trunk of a pickup truck? Do they know how uncomfortable it is?
- A pit for 8 months they say? She is on low cut, the hair did not grow during the 8 months? Sure looks like she has visited the barber in less than 1 month to me.
- They could not give her water or food, they had to be taking pictures?
- The idiiots couldn't even give her wrapper to cover herself? No! They would rather take pictures. Some human beings are sick.

I am so confused. Help me Jesus!!! angry

So i am not the only on that watches too much of CI Network!!!! You took the questions outta my mouth. The story sounds very fishy.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by johnjimiflex(m): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
amiskurie:

When all you crave is money as a woman,instead of true commitment and to be supportive of your true.when you go after glitters,instead the light.

seriously? moralistic piece of illogical nonsense. what makes you think that the woman was after the man's money? Since when did this become about gold digging? or you just wanna turn it around on women? if the guy was rich why was he contemplating money ritual? use ur brains plz
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by striker9(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
saw the video... people are wicked
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Leadn(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Socketbet: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Very ruthless and heartless
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by OBAGADAFFI: 12:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Leadn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZmumVe04aU

CRAZY FOLKS

Something is not right about the story.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
I'm not sure it's real! KaĆ®!!wicked men!your days are numbered!

Hungry girls. Take note, stop travelling from Imsu to Abuja to meet senators and rich boys.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by timilinda(f): 12:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
amiskurie:

Are u blaming d lady or r u just warning all ladies. I don't see anything wrong she has done.
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by lloydpras: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bloggers and Lies sha!
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by bamideleolushol(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
Let thank God for the cloth we wear if some pipu remove d cloth. Hw they wi be wi be funny diss man must be a wicked and some ladies winever hear a word. They are too after flashy flashy thing. Mke un see na life

1 Like

Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by bluecircle470: 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
Last days is here. Beware!
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by Jabioro: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
Her beauty was turn to moster.Jesus Christ of Nazareth. ..
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by judedwriter(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
Story looks like a scam...but if its true...CHAI! shocked
Re: Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months by tuna4servi(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
shocked this serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sugabelly Alleged Rape: A Pure Case Of Blackmail, Intimidation And Lies / Ihebuzo Chris: EFCC Arrests Man Who Bragged About Hacking Access Bank Accounts / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.