Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre (10985 Views)

FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre / Fuel Scarcity Looms As NNPC Depots Run Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by pretydiva(f): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2016
Naija will be great again. Hit like if u believe
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by chubhiee: 11:29am On Jan 28, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:
lets take a survey hit like if u think buhari and APC is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria since the advent of the 21st century and share if not
Buhari and his Apc are the undisputed champs in that regards.
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by agitator: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
Why not deregulate completely? This PPPRA has no relevance anymore and they still want to remain relevant by fixing prices. angry angry angry
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by Chimaritoponcho: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2016
chubhiee:

Buhari and his Apc are the undisputed champs in that regards.
am telling u

1 Like

Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by annibro(f): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2016
shammah1:
Our wail must continue because it keeps exposing APC's scam. The more we disgrace them publicly, they have no choice than to step up in shame.
Meanwhile, they must bring it down to N50.
Thank God for senator Ben Bruce for tirelessly opening their nyanshh

It can't come back to N50 cos subsidy has been removed & moreso remember we're importing ds product.
Murray B is not well informed enough 2 know dat Indian refine their kerosene. Dey only buy d crude so it has 2b cheaper whereas we export crude & IMPORt finished products like PMS & Kero
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
gurunlocker:
sai changi... now we will buy a litre for 320....lol

hyper-clueless government
If they monitor it like the way PMS was monitored, you will see positive results. This country need iron hand and men to enforce certain things
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by zionglory(m): 12:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrking3:
This is what happens when mediocres finds them selves in position of Authority! This guy up there is just clueless!! Same thing they all accused Jonathan of. Now I don't get who's more clueless between Jona and Buhari! Jona is still far Better despite the criticism against his administration. This government has no clear policy direction! Members of his cabinet are all product of political settlement. Shakes my Head!! Sad thing here is we have a Rubber stamp as minister of Finance.
Rubbish
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by IBBG(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
na to cook with gas sure pass now.
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by Ephemmm: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrking3:
This is what happens when mediocres finds them selves in position of Authority! This guy up there is just clueless!! Same thing they all accused Jonathan of. Now I don't get who's more clueless between Jona and Buhari! Jona is still far Better despite the criticism against his administration. This government has no clear policy direction! Members of his cabinet are all product of political settlement. Shakes my Head!! Sad thing here is we have a Rubber stamp as minister of Finance.

Personally, I don't have problem with this if it can be enforced in all ramifications. When the official price was 40.90, I bought it more than the new price most of the times.

However, it is worthy of note that the loss may be painful, but election is over bros: the tone of your sentences seems agonizing
tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by dguizman(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
When they say they will be selling DPK @ the rate of #50 per litre,ppl were happy...but nw,it is the other way round.

This change of a thing is just a pure scam...
Buhari wanted power and he has gotten it...nw that the economy is going down day by day,let's see what he will say if he is celebrating a year in office.
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by dguizman(m): 2:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
IBBG:
na to cook with gas sure pass now.
that one too will rise up,its just a matter of time.
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
We need to get rid of this selfish cabal. Pure greed!!! angry

Even you?
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by ladyF(f): 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Even you?
Wetin LadyF do?
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
ladyF:
Wetin LadyF do?
We will soon know. Ok
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by bizgai(m): 6:42pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrking3:
Lubisssh, Iranu
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by bizgai(m): 6:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
dguizman:
When they say they will be selling DPK @ the rate of #50 per litre,ppl were happy...but nw,it is the other way round.

This change of a thing is just a pure scam...
Buhari wanted power and he has gotten it...nw that the economy is going down day by day,let's see what he will say if he is celebrating a year in office.
sorry coz u know nothing about oil & gas downstream sector in 9ja
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by grandstar(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
mrking3:

Instead of them to fully deregulate the price and free governments hand parmanently from it, they chose to stick with hubris.

Tomorrow if the price should rise as it is bound to, a need to subsidise will arise again and the attendant scarcity and black marketeering.
Re: FG Directs Depots To Sell Kerosene At N73.37k Per Litre by grandstar(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hengineer:
WHy wouldn't this thing just be deregulated completely?? Why must the government keep fixing prices?? undecided

Meanwhile for those complaining of a change in price from N50, did you or anyone you know ever buy kerosene for N50??

1,000 000 likes.

Even at this price I suspect it is still subsidised. Why I say so is that the official rate of 197 is also a subsidised rat. The real value is around 230-250 to a $1.

If it was based on the real naira value, the subsidy will evaporate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmers/Herdsmen Clashes: Sanni Bello Meets European Union (Photos) / NLC’s Planned Strike Is To Rescue Nigerians, Ajaero Insists / Governor Tambuwal Visits Ibrahim Babangida (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.