Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. (37299 Views)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Ndlistic(m): 12:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
You know well @ kubumilano
How do you think that Wike will be impeached, When PDP have 10 house of Assembly Members out of 23, when the Re-run of the remaining seat is done, PDP in Rivers will still swept all. Long life For Governor Nyesom Wike and good people of PDP supporters in Rivers. Wike carry go, keep on doing your good work. we love you

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by emoo4: 12:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
This is the reason jona said stealing is not corruption. Op........ Your analysis ricks of a certain type of corruption. Lol

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by brofula(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
I think people should get their facts right before creating misinforming and bias info in NL.
OP kindly note the following:
1. The ticket is a PDP ticket and can never be transfered to an APC Guber candidate under no circumstance.
2. the Deputy governor is still alive and well to take over, when your yet to be elected assembly majority impeaches Wike.
3. There is a runner up in the PDP Guber primaries if the gov and deputy are impeached.
4. Why did they not give the gov position to PDP kogi since the APc gov has died.
Lets stop spreading hate and bias in NL this victory for all .
one love to all my Rivers people. it is victory for all Nigerians.

kubumilano:
Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by eventually, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by segesmith: 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sorry Bro.. APC neva thought the PDP would have won the supreme court judgememt , because they have already redeloyed an APC REC in the person of Ikiowak Abasi to rivers state should in case the judgement had gone their way .....But Baba God neva sleeps nor slumber . Victory to Nysem Wike is a victory to the pple of rivers state and also victory to our democrary
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Carter4luv(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
If wike can take it to d top. Oda assembly seats are minority. PDP ROCK RIVERS.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by BurukutuMallam: 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
I thought they said they are fighting corruption??
This is the mindset of all APchits
Noting for una here in South South Cos everybody eyes dey red.

Omo yesterday was fun. MY hies wan spoil my life with chilled orijin..Mehn

I told them , them dey Kano dey analyse wetin dey happen for my creek

Mtweeh
Op accept defeat or go Sharia court.

Next....
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by BurukutuMallam: 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
I thought they said they are fighting corruption??
This is the mindset of all APchits

Noting for una here in South South Cos everybody eyes dey red.

Omo yesterday was fun. My homies wan spoil my life with chilled orijin..Mehn

I told them , them dey Kano dey analyse wetin dey happen for my creek

Mtweeh
Op accept defeat or go Sharia court.

Meanwhile the op wey carry dis go front page dey ma***dt.

Next....
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by frankwyte: 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
And who is OP; is that a name or what ? just asking tho.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by lielbree: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
make una no kill me abeg,We must win rivers,dats all I know
In don jazzy voice
If u want rivers state come and take it.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by ajebuter(f): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
How many times I don warn you against Ugheli weed and Kano burukutu?

See your life?

Dream on... grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by wolu4: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by eventually, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!!
. In your dream right?
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by ajebuter(f): 12:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing write-up

Bros, I read your comment about APC having 80% chance in the verdict yesterday

While you gave PDP 20%

But when the verdict came, the 20% knocked out your 80% without even a penalty.

But sha, I didn't see you on the thread where we celebrated the 20% sha

Maybe you follow the 80% go hide..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by lielbree: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
brainpower:

Let me educate you. You obviously aren't from Rivers State. First Dakuku doesn't have any victory here, he's actually the biggest loser. Even if your wild imagination is right, dakuku doesn't even come in at all. Amaechi wanted desperately for a rerun to hold in the state. If they can't win Wike in a rerun like you said, how can they win Wike's men? Wike has 9 out of 10 members in the house currently. APC can't win all the 22 seats to be contested. I am not even supposed to comment in this kind of topic but since it was moved to the front page then we need to educate you. Rivers state is PDP and February elections will prove it.
I doubt if apc will even win one more seat in the house of assembly
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
ajebuter:

Bros, I read your comment about APC having 80% chance in the verdict yesterday

While you gave PDP 20%

But when the verdict came, the 20% knocked out your 80% without even a penalty.

But sha, I didn't see you on the thread where we celebrated the 20% sha

Maybe you follow the 80% go hide..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Amazing comment, no mind the Ref jare angry
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by ajebuter(f): 1:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:

Amazing comment, no mind the Ref jare angry

I like your sense of humor and good sportsmanship sha..

In life, you win, you lose

Peace grin
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by chichriso: 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

You need to wake up from your sleep. How many supporter do the APC have here in Rivers State?
of cause, they dont have supporters thy will vote for them to defeat all the PDP National and THE assembly aspirantts.

therefore, the game is over and the APC in rivers and national know that too well.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by arcnomec(m): 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Keneking:
Amazing write-up
APC man,have you gotten over your shock?
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by ahaz: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

chai e pain am oooo...oya Pele take your feeding bottle,.. oya chop go sleep u hear!
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Skybee1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Imagin d tinkin of a lassa fever candidate
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nwaafoimo: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Chai, which kin talk be this, even if Wike is eventually impeached which I doubt will happen, na peterside they go come giv am?, as what nah?, Wike's deputy?, choi!!!! olodo na sickness, abi na day dreaming.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by ibietela2(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
[s]
kubumilano:

[/s]

TRASH
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by SpencerLewis(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mjshexy:
Bro just forget Rivers because the state belongs to PDP, let's face the fact. Wike is the governor & wen the rerun holds for state assembly the people will come out & vote 4 their choice not buhari or Federal might. Gone re the days when such nonsense was a daily affairs under pdp govt, power belongs to the people & their votes must count.
But just last yr, Wike prevented our votes from been counted, now u want his PDP house members to be counted. No way bros. His 'victory' at the apex court is Pyrrhic and nothing more. The same system that he used under GEJ then must be used against his PDP house aspiring members. This one no reach for PMB change agenda.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by normac: 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
lielbree:

Abeg no carry this daft compare with Joseph. Josephs dreams came from God.
Not even satan give this op this dream

Forgive my analogy jare, no be small daft lol.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Beadex1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
Yes you are very right@ Op .......Peterside will become the governor after wike Is impeached since peterside Is the deputy governor......its a must that I include in My prayers before this situation carry you land for market
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by luvprince4real(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

somebody plz wake dis guy up b4 he cross to d other side from dis sleep.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Forwetinnah: 3:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
I suspect this OP to be either Demdem or Omenka.

Demdem most probably...the way the while blaaaaah blaaaaah was typed. Very childish
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Blizzy9ja: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
A very stewpid analysis from a disgruntled, shamed and pained APC apologist... And what baffles me most is how dis trash made front page. Just get a life OP Rivers state is PDP, you can go and bury your head in shame
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by validman7(m): 3:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
op relax Abeg..

make wike do pay us our state allawee..
de money should have been paid by nw if not 4 tribunal's verdict
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by kubumilano(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
validman7:
op relax Abeg..

make wike do pay us our state allawee..

de money should have been paid by nw if not 4 tribunal's verdict
Peterside and Amaechi will pay u x3,Jst Mobilize for us,and as for all these PDP above,May U Win Elections d way Wike killed for Victory..AMEN! 2019,Rivers Is Ours,We re nt Deterred at all..Up Dakuku..
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by naijanaso: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

SOME PEOPLE CAN DREAM DEEP OH... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Ebiezprada(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Funny analysis!
So Wike will watch them rig the election? Someone who gave GEJ the highest number of votes in the south and still won by a very large margin?
I mean, how do you people even think??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Forms His Own Wing Of The BIAFRA Movement / Meet The Man Who Triggered The Bullet That Killed Tafawa Balewa / Port Harcourt Pleasure Park To Be Commissioned Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.