Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. (37296 Views)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Niceiroko: 11:41am On Jan 28, 2016
if they cant win Wike in rerun how will they win house of assembly, not logicalquote author=kubumilano post=42393627]Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by elly, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!![/quote]
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by brainpower(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by eventually, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!!

Let me educate you. You obviously aren't from Rivers State. First Dakuku doesn't have any victory here, he's actually the biggest loser. Even if your wild imagination is right, dakuku doesn't even come in at all. Amaechi wanted desperately for a rerun to hold in the state. If they can't win Wike in a rerun like you said, how can they win Wike's men? Wike has 9 out of 10 members in the house currently. APC can't win all the 22 seats to be contested. I am not even supposed to comment in this kind of topic but since it was moved to the front page then we need to educate you. Rivers state is PDP and February elections will prove it.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by frisky2good(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2016
They never consider all angles before they write their rubbish.

ayemerbarth:
If wike is impeached, who becomes the Governor? Hope you know Dakuku is not his deputy?

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by ogene007: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by eventually, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!!
You are living in a fools paradise and the earlier you come back to reality, the better for people like you. APC is as good as dead in rivers state. You can quote me on that.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by MzPecs(f): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
no mind am. A drowning man will grasp even a straw cheesy cheesy
That's what it is.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by MzPecs(f): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2016
The mod that took this to FP is wicked! grin grin grin

Op sorry is your name!

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2016
MzPecs:

That's what it is.
That victory sweet me ehn. What even made it sweeter was the fact APC won the tribunal and appeal only to be defeated where and when it mattered most

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by fabulousdante(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2016
U mean to tell me dat if by luck dem impeach wike takuku wil b governor? Ur analysis is lie ok
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by frisky2good(m): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2016
I believe 2/3 of votes is needed for impeachment right? If so, Wike already has about 1/3 so if PDP gets just 2 more that's impeachment dead on arrival. Meanwhile, PDP will still win at least 20 out of the 22 remaining.

brainpower:

Let me educate you. You obviously aren't from Rivers State. First Dakuku doesn't have any victory here, he's actually the biggest loser. Even if your wild imagination is right, dakuku doesn't even come in at all. Amaechi wanted desperately for a rerun to hold in the state. If they can't win Wike in a rerun like you said, how can they win Wike's men? Wike has 9 out of 10 members in the house currently. APC can't win all the 22 seats to be contested. I am not even supposed to comment in this kind of topic but since it was moved to the front page then we need to educate you. Rivers state is PDP and February elections will prove it.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by MzPecs(f): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
That victory sweet me ehn. What even made it sweeter was the fact APC won the tribunal and appeal only to be defeated where and when it mattered most
Hehehehehe grin grin

Annoying set of human beings!
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Demichaels: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

is this how stupid and unreasonable you can be? sorry for the insult but answer me still

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by GFUBY: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2016
My brother man what God has ordained let no man try to twist it, who is ready to spend money on the re-run election knowing iis not gonna favour them? PDP has taken over Rivers State and no matter how any man tries to twist it Rivers State is a PDP state period
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 28, 2016
MzPecs:

Hehehehehe grin grin

Annoying set of human beings!
I almost gave up sha. Chai! Thank God I didn't
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by MzPecs(f): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
I almost gave up sha. Chai! Thank God I didn't
Thank God for them!

Akwa-ibom loading.. grin
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Taryur3(m): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
Lassar Fever dey worry you

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2016
MzPecs:

Thank God for them!

Akwa-ibom loading.. grin
God go do am to complete the victory
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by soniawarmate: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

. Shut that gutter you call mouth who are you to curse whom God has blessed you want die? You can advice Dakuku to go two sharia court na... Obori.....nothing will happen Wike will be Governor till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by MzPecs(f): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
God go do am to complete the victory
Yeah.. smiley
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by gurunlocker: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

lol.... keep consoling yourself OK? you forgot he's the governor? this time he won't make mistake in making sure apc don't major in the assembly, since he knew his post will be at stake.... Think deep bro, think.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Viktor1983(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

You Sef.... undecided
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by kubumilano(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
mycar:
The OP talk say APC was afraid they will not win he re-run and still thinks APC will win majority of the house.
Even the OP himself is knows that it's own mumu has no bound.
we must rig it,and we shall win!haha
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

keep on dreaming as if pdp will not clear most of the seat at house of assembly.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by kubumilano(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
I suspect this OP to be either Demdem or Omenka.
,lol,none o,am jst an APC apologist
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by kubumilano(m): 12:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
babamadiba:
I'm a confirmed APC supporter but honestly, this OP no talk anything at all!!! Chai ur analysis fear me o
dey dere na,We must win Rivers,it is not over till it is over
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by godoluwa(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

funny you, APC can do nothing to reclaim Rivers. Wike will do everything possible to remain the Executive Governor of River state. Mind you, if I be Wike I will silence all APC supporters in River state by force.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by kubumilano(m): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
lielbree:

Abeg no carry this daft compare with Joseph. Josephs dreams came from God.
Not even satan give this op this dream
make una no kill me abeg,We must win rivers,dats all I know
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by stonecoldcafe: 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

Please let it go. Don't you want peace in that state? Tis hard enough that Rivers will again have an opposition govt at the federal level but just let the man manage to govern you people. Already there is so much crime from that part of town. Does that make you happy with touts having a field day and kidnapping so rife?

We know there was massive rigging but majority of Rivers want him. Ijaw kingdom has spoken, they want PDP. We all can't sway to the side of APC. Let the man rule in peace!
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by whytet01(m): 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
we must rig it,and we shall win!haha
please come down to rivers just an attempt you will see a different thing from we rivers people...rig and die..
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by oglalasioux(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

Thought you had a serious reason. Victory has a thousand fathers. Failure is an orphan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / Kema Chikwe And Husband, Albert Chikwe Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.