Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. (37298 Views)

Fayose's Vintage Car Spotted At Supreme Court (Photos) / Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Jimoh Ibrahim Loses Appeal At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by naijanaso: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
A very stewpid analysis from a disgruntled, shamed and pained APC apologist... And what baffles me most is how dis trash made front page. Just get a life OP Rivers state is PDP, you can go and bury your head in shame

MY DEAR BROTHER, DON'T BE SURPRISED HOW THE THRASH OF A THING MADE FRONT PAGE. YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT ANY EPISTLE IN FAVOUR OF APC, NO MATTER HOW STEWPID MAKES FRONT PAGE IN NL.
I STAND TO BE BANNED
!
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
I know this must make FP NL is definetly partisan....I will comment my reserve until this anomaly(Partisan on the forum) is fixed this forum will not reach its desired height
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by kasay: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Op, I must commend your exceptional insight and depth. this is the exact way I have read the situation. If APC grabs majority in the vacant 21 seat at the house of assembly, then it will be a serious problem for Wike. I think it's too early to celebrate yet. The battle ahead is still very much unpredictable and dicey.

The young boys and the politically naive persons here will not comprehend essence and truth in this post.

Wike is still standing of sinking sand until he is able to secure majority of the vacant seats in the RHSA.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Ndeewonu: 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
ayemerbarth:
If wike is impeached, who becomes the Governor? Hope you know Dakuku is not his deputy?

I think the man doesn't know. ignorance is bad!!!
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by kasay: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Ndeewonu:

I think the man doesn't know. ignorance is bad!!!

You seem to be one of the boys on this forum. Any impeachment will include the deputy. The speaker will take over as acting governor till another election will be conducted which will exclude Wike.

You may be too young to understand this. It's already been worked out.

Rivers REC has been changed preparatory to the assembly election re-run
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by wokomabest(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Very useless OP.useless to bone marrow.mtceeeeeeeew
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Excellentmind: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=kubumilano post=42393627]Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by eventually, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!![/quote

Another Vagabond from the kingdom of zombie, well done
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by obstead200(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by eventually, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!!
u are about to face a very big disappointment in dis matter. Did u think wike got his victory because of justice? He got it because he offered the highest price for the supreme court verdict.
Now let me tell u the order of things. As soon as tensions die down, wike is on his way to APC. He will quickly buy over the state assembly (if they turn out to be APC controlled and they will give him a seat in APC sharply. This is naija, where corruption reigns supreme; where the only god which everyone (including pastors) truly worship is MONEY

1 Like

Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by eridos: 9:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:
Yes, no Victory Yet For Nyesom, Because, Almost all the Assembly Seat in Rivers will be Rerun, and if by eventually, Federal Might play out and APC won Majority of seats in the House of Assembly, Wike Stands to be impeached, Maybe The APC decided to give it to wike at the supreme court, For it not to look as if it is a democratic coup d'etat, and Probably, APC knows that Winning Wike in a rerun may be tough, So it has settled for an Impeachment, Wike Arise, and don't sleep yet.

Victory for Dakuku Adol Peterside. Victory For Lion of Ubima. Victory For CHANGE!!!

@ op u disgust me...please how did this kind of post get to front page?disgustyn sentimental analysis from a brainwashed fellow.keep dreaming APC can't smell rivers state.they can't mess with Wike..Ogboni Man u must be dreaming.
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
kubumilano:

And if Wike is impeached, your Dakuku would step in?
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by poseidon12: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Keep dreaming. Where will APC get the votes to give them majority in the state house?
Re: Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet. by validman7(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2016
kubumilano:
Peterside and Amaechi will pay u x3,Jst Mobilize for us,and as for all these PDP above,May U Win Elections d way Wike killed for Victory..AMEN! 2019,Rivers Is Ours,We re nt Deterred at all..Up Dakuku..

guy u no get yans .
wen did amaechi pay corpers last?

de same amaechi said corp members ain't relevant..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Reaction To Nigeria-Cameroon Match / Anxiety In PDP Over Presidential Campaign In S/west / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.