Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! (2601 Views)

Ondo Election: PDP Heads To Tribunal / Rivers Residents Express Mixed Reactions To Tribunal’s Sack Of Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by CharlesPhc: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2016
Reports reaching us and yet to be confirmed has it that the former Gov of Rivers State and the Current Minister of Transportation has threatened the Chairman of the Rivers State Election Tribunal and the Judges of the Appeal Court that had the Rivers Election nullified to quietly and Nicodemously refund his money or be prepared to be exposed. Stating also that if they are not aware, he is a no nonsense man and has a very long history of exposing illegality as he did to the Administration of GEJ through letters he leaked from the former CBN Gov. SLS
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by CharlesPhc: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2016
Those that collected Amaechi's money should at least give him his 'Change' oh or change the change in the Supreme Court by fire by force

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by funkyibodude(m): 9:41am On Jan 28, 2016
Lies undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Lienus OP

1 Like

Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by CharlesPhc: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2016
funkyibodude:
Lies undecided

Lies as in he is not asking for a refund or lies he did not buy their earlier ruling?
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by funkyibodude(m): 9:58am On Jan 28, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Lies as in he is not asking for a refund or lies he did not buy their earlier ruling?
both.. He should just go and rest. PDP has taken the day cheesy
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by CharlesPhc: 10:04am On Jan 28, 2016
funkyibodude:
both.. He should just go and rest. PDP has taken the day cheesy

Are you still learning?
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by funkyibodude(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2016
CharlesPhc:

Are you still learning?
learning what
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by CharlesPhc: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2016
funkyibodude:
learning what

How Politicians buy lower Court Rulings but can't dare the Apex Court cos whatever the Supreme Court Rules becomes Law.
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by funkyibodude(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2016
CharlesPhc:

How Politicians buy lower Court Rulings but can't dare the Apex Court cos whatever the Supreme Court Rules becomes Law.
Na their cup of tea, I know sha but Amaechi should have known berra
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by CharlesPhc: 10:37am On Jan 28, 2016
What some Rivers men said about Wike after the Appeal Court Ruling in December 2015.

Meanwhile where are those calling Wike a Caretaker Governor?

Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by Belexy95: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
@OP, u want to pretend u aint aware of the #20b wike used in securing this judgement? His clandestine visit to the CJN, that the cjn himself presided ova the panel.
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by KINGwax(m): 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2016
OP, the bible says, in all your knowledge, get wisdom...okay?
Re: Amaechi To Tribunal & Appeal Court Judges; Refund My Money Or Get Exposed...!!! by skare: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Why?Tribunal delivered,yes Appeal delivered,ok.He should collect back his money from supreme Court cos they failed.

(1) (Reply)

My Electricity bill for March is N12k+ ,is it so in your area? / Bombshell!!!!! What Nuhu Ribadu Said About Goodluck Jonathan / Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.