Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,359 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads (2598 Views)

You Can Now Tweet At Federal Government To Come Fix Bad Roads / These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos / Senate Mandates FG To Reconstruct Bad Roads, Provide Ambulances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by prince4pro(m): 12:25am On Jul 01, 2016
Make una see ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by Nwaaba1(m): 12:29am On Jul 01, 2016
Hahaha hahaha where in Aba? Guy mind your selfself, mod pls move it to joke session.
Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by okeyley: 12:53am On Jul 01, 2016
Necessity is the mother of invention cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:16am On Jul 01, 2016
this makes perfect sense, last time I drove thru owerri on my way to PH with my peugeot 406, I lost my cooling fans to mud, also had to wash my radiator almost immediately I drove out of a deep mud filled puddle.

This design ensures their radiators never get clogged.

Kingreign come see o!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by Nitefury: 1:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Ingenuity.... You just can't help admiring Nigerians..

Back to the road matter, the south east (Abia especially) needs to drop sentiments and rally round any leader that would fix their basic infrastructure for them.

Abia roads= Cesspit

From Uturu-Osisioma-Umuahia, Aba township, Aba-Ekot Ekpene, Umuhia-Ikwuano-Ekot Ekpene, Umuhia-Bende-Ohafia-Arochukwu, the sad story remains the same.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by kingreign(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
this makes perfect sense, last time I drove thru owerri on my way to PH with my peugeot 406, I lost my cooling fans to mud, also had to wash my radiator almost immediately I drove out of a deep mud filled puddle.

This design ensures their radiators never get clogged.

Kingreign come see o!
I dey see shomchin shocked grin
Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by Dandsome: 6:52am On Jul 01, 2016
Where in aba is this??

Which state uses yellow buses most?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by DjAndroid: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2016
Nitefury:
Ingenuity.... You just can't help admiring Nigerians..

Back to the road matter, the south east (Abia especially) needs to drop sentiments and rally round any leader that would fix their basic infrastructure for them.

Abia roads= Cesspit

From Uturu-Osisioma-Umuahia, Aba township, Aba-Ekot Ekpene, Umuhia-Ikwuano-Ekot Ekpene, Umuhia-Bende-Ohafia-Arochukwu, the sad story remains the same.
just say Abia roads not South-east roads. There is no single bad road in Anambra except federal roads.
Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by glacswhite: 7:54am On Jul 01, 2016
prince4pro:
Make una see ooo

Anambra Fighting Aba since 1991....
Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by obailala(m): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2016
Aba diegwu grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by Nitefury: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2016
DjAndroid:
just say Abia roads not South-east roads. There is no single bad road in Anambra except federal roads.

Bros, I know the South East in-Toto including your dear Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by prince4pro(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2016
Dandsome:
Where in aba is this??

Which state uses yellow buses most?

This is fly over pH road Aba

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by edbor(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2016
very soon the exhaust pipe with be on the roof

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by raker300: 1:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
Lol...it would make sense if innoson would design buses like this to run on nigerian Roads.
Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by asha81: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2016
You guys are hopeless i.diots, how did you come to the conclusion that the OP is not from Abia State or any other state outside your silly obsession? Why are you people this useless even onto yourselves? Why are you people like this in this time and age? Somebody from your state posted something all of a sudden he is from Anambra fighting you, fighting you for what reason?! Why all these madness?

glacswhite:

Anambra Fighting Aba since 1991....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of How Comuters In Aba Construct There Radiator Due To Bad Roads by prince4pro(m): 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2016
asha81:
You guys are hopeless i.diots, how did you come to the conclusion that the OP is not from Abia State or any other state outside your silly obsession? Why are you people this useless even onto yourselves? Why are you people like this in this time and age? Somebody from your state posted something all of a sudden he is from Anambra fighting you, fighting you for what reason?! Why all these madness

My dear don't mind the little kids. The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Omokri To Buhari-before Asking Jammeh To Obey Ecowas You Should First Obey / FGN Is Making A Gross, Terrible And Probably Irredeemable Mistake! / See Power Generated By One State In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.