Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months (5137 Views)

See What a Lady Wore out of her House, In other to Attract Rich Boyfriend (Pics / So Inhuman! Lady Buried In Deep Pit For 8 Months By Boyfriend Survives (graphic) / I Really Need A Rich Boyfriend From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by JAZES(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2016
When people say the heart is desperately wicked, this is one of reasons. The lady pictured above was buried alive in a deep pit by her rich boyfriend allegedly for riches.

She was fed only twice a week. She was later discovered miraculously alive after 8-months.
The evil boyfriend has been arrested.
More graphic photos below. Viewers discretion is advised..
http://www.onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2016/01/28/graphic-photos-of-lady-buried-alive-by-her-rich-boyfriend-miraculously-survives-after-8-months/

CC: farano, Rocktation, lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by JAZES(m): 10:38am On Jan 28, 2016
See pics of her boyfriend below

Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 28, 2016
God have mercy, humans are wicked!!

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Jackeeh(m): 10:41am On Jan 28, 2016
End time boyfriend. shocked
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by ernesty20(m): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Na lie.. How can u bury a grown up lady like that without her shouting and struggling to get out?
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Eve4eva(f): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2016
Lord. Have mercy
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Jackeeh(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2016
ernesty20:
Na lie.. How can u bury a grown up lady like that without her shouting and struggling to get out?

By using Charms!
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by IamLucy(f): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2016
see what a pretty lady turned to shockedshocked
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Eesha: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2016
The heart of man is truely desperately wicked angry
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Synzu(m): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2016
Jesu!!! shocked

Is this real? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2016
God have mercy, humans are wicked!! Ladies and rich men. You should have worked hard and fend for yourself, rather than looking for short court to make ends meet. How will you retrieve that your nice frame again? I wish you quick recovery. Not all that glitters are really Gold.
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by asumo12: 11:01am On Jan 28, 2016
ask sisipelebe faa

Synzu:
Jesu!!! shocked

Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by JAZES(m): 11:02am On Jan 28, 2016
Eesha:
The heart of man is truelu desperately wicked angry

Truely wicked.
CC: lalasticlala,ishilove
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by hob(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Ewoooooooooooooooooooooooo

is this for real

Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Synzu(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2016
Cry just dey hungry me after seeing this embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Fraih(f): 11:05am On Jan 28, 2016
OMG shocked shocked cry
I pray she recover and return to shape. She is disfigured already! her skin is dry and white already, her whole body sags cry that guy should be hung undecided cry

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by CaroLyner(f): 11:06am On Jan 28, 2016
is this for real? shockedshocked i am truly perplexed.
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by CaroLyner(f): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by CaroLyner(f): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by fejikudz(m): 11:08am On Jan 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Synzu:
Jesu!!! shocked

Its not real, it was photoshoped.
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Daintelectual(m): 11:09am On Jan 28, 2016
Holy spirit of God have mercy!
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Michellla(f): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2016
i am stunned beyond words shocked
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2016
Is this real? Ehn! Jesus! Make God punish d boyfrnd. What exactly is d reason Some guys are animals!!!
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2016
ernesty20:
its possible bro
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Synzu(m): 11:13am On Jan 28, 2016
sisipelebe:
Its not real, it was photoshoped.

undecided
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by PlayerMeji: 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
I m speechless!!!

We humans, we keep breaking our own records. When you think that this is the height of wickedness, someone does far worse than what you just witnessed.

Kai, so evils!
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by getencored(m): 11:18am On Jan 28, 2016
end time survival
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Lovelynature(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2016
This is strange!

What a crazy world!
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Aminat508(f): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2016
sad
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by Michellla(f): 11:32am On Jan 28, 2016
PlayerMeji:
I m speechless!!!

We humans, we keep breaking our own records. When you think that this is the height of wickedness, someone does far worse than what you just witnessed.

Kai, so evils!

i tell you bruhh.
Re: GRAPHIC Pics Of Lady Buried Alive By Her Rich Boyfriend,survives After 8months by PlayerMeji: 11:37am On Jan 28, 2016
But i think its all some BS because the news is fake

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s320x320/e35/11910374_783537775089657_1636084825_n.jpg

The lady's pic was taken from a random site and used for this BS.

African bloggers should be jailed.

search for ms. adelaide richerd, thats the lady's pic that was used.

Apparently, this never happened!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) / My Girlfriend Just Sent Me A Message That Shocked Me, Im Scared / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me,see The Silly Reason Why(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.