Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) (5146 Views)

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) / Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2016
Tope my pastor's wife fell down and i saw that she wore a wrapper inside the wrapper, she wore two wrappers, xo when the first wrapper mistakenly fell down, the second wrapper was still intact, xo you can't see anything... I just like my pastor's wife, na fire woman, prayer warrior..

I will upload the pics when one small pikin slaps that mod that is always disturbing my threads angry
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by 7Randall: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
Fairly used pant indeed
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin u been saying to upload pishure since day 1 but until now u don't show anytinz...
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin u been saying to upload pishure since day 1 but until now u don't show anytinz...
babe, i will upload the pics when i kiss that your sexy lips grin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

babe, i will upload the pics when i kiss that your sexy lips grin

grin tat lips are virgin ooo... U can kiss on my forehead or cheeks sha grin no problem
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2016
Na the second wrapper save u, if not ya eye 4 blind... if to say u see wetin pastor dey chop.

1 Like

Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Smellymouth: 5:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin cheesy grin

Fairlyusedpant, Welcome back cheesy
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:
And here she is laughing alluringly againcheesy...I am firstking01, and you are trapqueen77, i think we are like termsgrin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by NobleRomm(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
okk

okk
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
And here she is laughing alluringly againcheesy...I am firstking01, and you are trapqueen77, i think we are like termsgrin

grin grin grin oohh yeah, I juz realized tat.. But I can see so many queens and kings here on nl as well.
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin grin oohh yeah, I juz realized tat.. But I can see so many queens and kings here on nl as well.

Yeah, but if you carefully analyz "ours" you'd see that there are 3 stresses there, like, Trap=1...queen=2...77=3grin..

Mine...first=1....king=2...01=3grin...

So, we are a perfect match, and we are good to go if you dnt mindgrin.
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Yeah, but if you carefully analyz "ours" you'd see that there are 3 stresses there, like, Trap=1...queen=2...77=3grin..

Mine...first=1....king=2...01=3grin...

So, we are a perfect match, and we are good to go if you dnt mindgrin.

grin grin I don't mind at all.... Go ahead firstking01 I'll follow after but I hope nobori will smash me between the bushes cheesy tongue
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin I don't mind at all.... Go ahead firstking01 I'll follow after but I hope nobori will smash me between the bushes cheesy tongue
Nah, you are in safe hands...just kindly do as you 've seen in your mailgrin.
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:

Tats d thing with this one time email I made sha... I can't remember my password... Since I joined in, I never log out here on nl... undecided

Soweee...
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Tats d thing with this one time email I made sha... I can't remember my password... Since I joined in, I never log out here on nl... undecided

Soweee...
Ewwwembarassed…what a loss to meembarassed
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by 400billionman: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
If this kinda thing is inherited, then there is a very big problem.
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Ewwwembarassed…what a loss to meembarassed

grin I know it sucks... But I am always here except for the next 2wks... tongue Im set in a mission so I can't be around.

grin grin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin cheesy grin
Fairlyusedpant, Welcome back cheesy
thank you my oga how your baby mamas dey? cheesy
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Smellymouth: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

thank you my oga
how your baby mamas dey? cheesy

The ones you give me abi? grin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:

stop toasting that fine girl in my thread or i will ban you for 50 years, last warning angry
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by firstking01(m): 6:48pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I know it sucks... But I am always here except for the next 2wks... tongue Im set in a mission so I can't be around.

grin grin
embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 6:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

The ones you give me abi? grin
you wey be minister of women affairs, you suppose don get like 10 baby mamas and 25 babies gringringrin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
embarassedembarassedembarassed

grin no worries sha.... I won't die ooo... tongue cheesy

I shall return...
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Smellymouth: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

you wey be minister of women affairs, you suppose don get like 10 baby mamas and 25 babies gringringrin

grin cheesy Which minister you come be?
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by firstking01(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I shall return...
Btw, what mission are you embarking on sef angry
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy Which minister you come be?
i be the minister of evangelism and praise and worship... We too holy grin greet iya titi for me, the woman that sells tomatoes in your street cheesy
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I shall return...
babe, don't gree for him ooo, until he buys you a prado jeep with aircondition inside cheesygrin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2016
firstking01:
Btw, what mission are you embarking on sef angry

grin it's my job taking me to different place sha...
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2016
I would have loved to follow u but ur teeth is too white. I like dem milk teeth.. grin
Re: Tope My Pastor's Wife Wrapper Fell Down And I Saw Her ... (pics) by Mzihterchibest(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2018

grin tat lips are virgin ooo... U can kiss on my forehead or cheeks sha grin no problem
lolz u guys are funny oo am just passing

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Yourself / Will You Marry Who You're Currently Dating? / Guys Check This Image Out And Choose Your Favorite 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.