Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion (1286 Views)

Can You Believe This Lady Is Almost 40 Years Old (photos) / Almost 40 Years And She Still Looks This Hot (photos) / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by permanentgrace(m): 11:55am On Jan 28, 2016
A neighbour recently impregnated one of his numerous gilfriends and according to information made available to us, the lady said she last saw her period October 2015. This means the pregnancy is getting to 4months. The problem on ground is that, the both of them are in agreement to abort the pregnancy. I wasnt expecting such from any of them. I mean, a man of almost 40 and a lady of over 34yrs, why should they even contemplate about abortion considering their ages? The man is a teacher in a private secondary school and we all know the condition of teachers in this country. The lady i learnt is into buying and selling but i've no glue what she buys and sells. My concern is that, considering the risk involve in abortion, why should they opt for that? And if at their ages, they still go about aborting pregnancy, when would they have children of their own?

Although the lady might be right for reasons she does not want to keep the pregnancy. According to information, she said she cant keep the pregnancy because the man looks irresponsible and i'm like, "WTF! He looks irresponsible and all the while you've opening your legs for him without protection (not even withdrawal method), you didnt spot any irresponsibility in him?"

I taya for this mata as the guy, upon this predicament, he still brings in new girls into his apartment.

What do you advise them in this case?
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Michellla(f): 11:59am On Jan 28, 2016
No Need To Advice.
They Would Never Learn.

2 Likes

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by XaintJoel20: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2016
Singles for life... The teacher dey chop life, make he no worry, later life go chop am...

1 Like

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by adren(m): 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
@OP..
my advice is too valuable for these two..
lemme keep it..

however, i won't hesitate to recommend them to a 'reset your brain with slaps' physician if needs be..
infact, that is the only solution to their probs...

in other news, is buhari still in nigeria?? i need to deliver these two ripe mangoes to him in person

1 Like

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by ronald4lif(m): 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Lol. Biko what's the situation of teachers in this country if I may ask. That's the only interest I have in your post. grin

1 Like

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2016
They're both Scatterbrains!undecided

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by blueandbirds(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
Is it compulsory to get married and have kids? I still don't get it..
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by cruzita(f): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
they are irresponsible. WTF!!!!at that age
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Mhizkel(f): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
And how is that your business op? undecided

Where you asked to seek advices on their behalf?
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by permanentgrace(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
Lol. Biko what's the situation of teachers in this country if I may ask. That's the only interest I have in your post. grin

Their reward is in heaven.

1 Like

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by permanentgrace(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
Mhizkel:
And how is that your business op? undecided
Where you asked to seek advices on their behalf?
Your English is bad. May be you should hire the guy to tutor you on English.
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Strahovski1(m): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
It's not compulsory to get married and have kids. So let them be. They are adults
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by ronald4lif(m): 12:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Their reward is in heaven.

Haha. Why so? Are you inferring they don't get paid? lipsrsealed
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Mhizkel(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
permanentgrace:

Your English is bad. May be you should hire the guy to tutor you on English.
undecidedAnswer the question.
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
From my understanding of this post

1)you are not the party involved

2)the party involved have reached a decision to abort

3)they did not ask for your advice

Mr OP I have one question for you

What is your business in this matter? angry
and how will our advice get to the parties involved?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
They're both Scatterbrains!undecided

What does that mean grin
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by permanentgrace(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
ronald4lif:

Haha. Why so? Are you inferring they don't get paid? lipsrsealed
Paid peanut compare to what those they taught earn.
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by permanentgrace(m): 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
misspicy:
From my understanding of this post
1)you are not the party involved
2)the party involved have reached a decision to abort
3)they did not ask for your advice
Mr OP I have one question for you
What is your business in this matter? angry and how will our advice get to the party involved?
U get any advice for them?
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2016
PushMusic:
What does that mean grin
Nitwits?tongue

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by KINGwax(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2016
There is no risk in abortion, if done properly
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by octopusfreaky(f): 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
No advice needed,,they overly matured.
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Nitwits?tongue

I still don't gerrit. tongue
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by peacengine(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2016
PushMusic:

I still don't gerrit. tongue
Stupîd? angry

Re: He Is Almost 40 And She Is Above 34 But They Still Want Abortion by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
Estharfabian:
Stupîd? angry

I'm lost Esther. cry

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Is This Fashion Or Madness / How Painful Is Sex To Women In Their Period? / My Experience With A Nairalander, Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.