Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,615 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] (2894 Views)

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) / This Is What Love Looks Like(pics) / Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Yarnvibes(f): 8:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-HQg61JdeH_0/VqpFn3LdOvI/AAAAAAAAN5k/vmZdM-TjAYU/s1600/LOVE%2B3.jpg[/img]

Driver say he want to date Oga daughter, the girl say she's not interested. Now, driver say he will die if she don't accept him because he's like a baby who need breast to survive. This driver need flogging. *LOL!*
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2016
If I was a lady and a man told me that if I don't accept him that he would kill himself, I'd give him a gun to do it quickly.
You don't force love. You don't compel someone to go into a relationship with you or marry you out of pity. Such relationship is bound to fail.
It's not by force to love someone.

If the person you love doesn't love you back, find someone else who would reciprocate your love. Life is too short to waste it loving someone who would never love you back.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
hehehehehehe grin grin grin

I laff fall for bed grin
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by VickyRotex(f): 8:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Singing Omawunmi's

"This kind love na d kind love wey dey make me wonder,
This kind love na d kind love wey dey last forever,
I love you! I love you! Not another,
This kind love oh na serious love Nwa tin tin"
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by vicstar(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2016
Decker:
If I was a lady and a man told me that if I don't accept him that he would kill himself, I'd give him a gun to do it quickly.
You don't force love. You don't compel someone to go into a relationship with you or marry you out of pity. Such relationship is bound to fail.

If the person you love doesn't love you back, find someone else who would reciprocate your love. Life is too short to waste it loving someone who would never love you back.

affirmative!! grin
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by cruzita(f): 10:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
make the man use rat poison ,gun go dey slow
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Yarnvibes(f): 1:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 29, 2016
He know he a lie.
He'll live.
He knows he needs to,so he can spit that tired mess ta the next one that gets in his cab.
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by fulfillbill(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy Nigga using his highest scope...
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by endowednicky(f): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2016
oga driver,be playing with your job!!!to work for oga don tire you.
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by peacengine(m): 1:50am On Jan 29, 2016
grin please accept the guy now
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2016
Decker:
You don't force love.
I can see it to.
You in a baby blue bodycon dress and white platform pumps all serious in the face handin' the gun over to him.
Perfectly arched brow rasid expectantly,while he lookin' at you like you crazy.
Ah,but you'd be pretty an crazy.
Handle ya buniess girl! grin
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 29, 2016
QueenValerie:
I can see it to.
You in a baby blue bodycon dress and white platform pumps all serious in the face handin' the gun over to him.
Perfectly arched brow rasid expectantly,while he lookin' at you like you crazy.
Ah,but you'd be pretty an crazy.
Handle ya buniess girl! grin

Lol. grin grin
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Do you know what it means to reject a dying man grin grin
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by ggrin(f): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Decker:

missclassyundecided
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Yarnvibes(f): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Gud mrn. Lalasticlala
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Shecxyy: 10:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by Monalisa185(f): 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
Lol, I weak
Re: Guys, Come And See What Love Is Causing Here [photo] by amandina: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
He is not serious

(1) (Reply)

Do You Look Younger/older Than Your Age? / FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend / Swallowing Or Spitting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.