Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend (2902 Views)

Photos: Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti Student Beaten And Striped Naked After She / Abuja Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Hotel, Stripped Unclad / 17-year-old Girl Stripped Unclad By Wife Of Her Married Lover In Zimbabwe (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by Kolababe: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2016
According to the media assistant to a House of Rep member in Ekiti state, who shared these photos on his Facebook, the lady who is almost naked in these photos is a student of the Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti. According to the story he shared, the near naked lady was attacked by the woman in red after she came home and allegedly found her in bed with her husband. The wife beat and stripped her naked. The Photos and story was shared by Gbadura Oluwasola, the Media Assistant To Hon.(Chief) Segun Adekola, The Chairman House Of Representatives Committee On Youths Development.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1012904058800209&id=100002418723188&set=a.100968559993768.1576.100002418723188&source=56

Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by Kolababe: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2016
hmm
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2016
That's Zimbabwe. Op stop lying.

1 Like

Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Man, some women have time. Is that the "prize" she's fighting for in the background? The bare-chested one with moobs grin
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by Kolababe: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2016
shyling:

According to the media assistant to a House of Rep member in Ekiti state
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2016
Kolababe:

According to the media assistant to a House of Rep member in Ekiti state
Do a YouTube video search and use your initiatives not posting hook line and sinker all rubbish you ear. In fact fedpoly ado should sue you, sue Seun and the purported PA.
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by Kolababe: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
shyling:

Do a YouTube video search and use your initiatives not posting hook line and sinker all rubbish you ear. In fact fedpoly ado should sue you, sue Seun and the purported PA.
Oh sorry, i didn't know i was trying to reason with a goat. By!
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by Kolababe: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2016
shyling:

Oh sorry, i didn't know i was trying to reason with a goat. Bye!
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Hmmmn, 80 percent of Nairalanders are not novice o

Av watched this video about 2yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:34am On Jun 29, 2016
Kolababe:

Thanks for defining yourself. I reiterate that you should be sued and incarcerated for defaming the honor of fedpoly ado and bringing the school and their female students into disrepute.
Those students are hardworking...read with phone lights strapped to their heads in dark classes and the best someone like you can post about them is defamatory publications which is a total falsehood?
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by LordOfNaira: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:
Man, some women have time. Is that the "prize" she's fighting for in the background? The bare-chested one with moobs grin

Wicked!!

Now, listen, I am the absolute King and Lord of Nairaland, I claim you as my 7th wife and Queen. Do not argue as I do not like to be argued with.

Now, prepare to be married at once. Mynd will sound the wedding bells at midnight.
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2016
Kolababe:
I pray that the God makes your cup overflowing with what you have spewed about those innocent hardworking respectable ladies of FedPoly Ado.
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Wicked!!

Now, listen, I am the absolute King and Lord of Nairaland, I claim you as my 7th wife and Queen. Do not argue as I do not like to be argued with.

Now, prepare to be married at once. Mynd will sound the wedding bells at midnight.

LOL. 7 is the lucky number, me lord wink

1 Like

Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Wicked!!

Am pressing her buttons at the salt rock.... Don't ask where....ask punkyv.
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

Eish wena
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 9:47am On Jun 29, 2016
shyling:

Am pressing her buttons at the salt rock.... Don't ask where....ask punkyv.

Jealous, are we? wink tongue

Thought you were pro-polyamory grin
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

Jealous, are we? wink tongue

Thought you were pro-polyamory grin
Are you karabo? Ain't Tau mogale rather mabaso
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2016
shyling:

Are you karabo? Ain't Tau mogale rather mabaso

LOL, you watch Generation?
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, you watch Generation?
And I just left smagele to focus on your sibahle
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2016
shyling:

And I just left smagele to focus on your sibahle

Hahaha. Smh
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by shyling(f): 10:06am On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

Hahaha. Smh
El thand
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by LordOfNaira: 11:27am On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

Good, me Queen. Prepare for midnight, then.

Mynd boy, prepare to sound the wedding bells at midnight.

All Nairaland moderators, including, Seun, are invited to my mansion for a lavish banquet. All Nairalanders are also cordially invited.
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Good, me Queen. Prepare for midnight, then.

Mynd boy, prepare to sound the wedding bells at midnight.

All Nairaland moderators, including, Seun, are invited to my mansion for a lavish banquet. All Nairalanders are also cordially invited.

Ooh, a grand affair? Me no like tongue

Btw, it's been a while. Where have you been, gorgeous? wink
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by LordOfNaira: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

Ooh, a grand affair? Me no like tongue

Btw, it's been a while. Where have you been, gorgeous? wink

Anyhow you want it, my love.

Banquet cancelled. Mynd, take note.

Been A while Aren't we just meeting? I don't expect that you know me, even though, I know you. As Lord of this space, I am as ageless as the sun.
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 11:44am On Jun 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Anyhow you want it, my love.

Banquet cancelled. Mynd, take note.

Been A while Aren't we just meeting? I don't expect that you know me, even though, I know you. As Lord of this space, I am as ageless as the sun.

LOL, we've spoken on a few threads before. It's Dracula's bride tongue
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by firstking01(m): 11:45am On Jun 29, 2016
hmmm
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by LordOfNaira: 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, we've spoken on a few threads before. It's Dracula's bride tongue

Why am I always so helplessly drawn to you Your BrideofDracula got me sprawling on the turf...

Alright, I claim you today. I did already, anyway. You will be my Queen.
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by PunkyV(f): 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2016
LordofNairaland:

Why am I always so helplessly drawn to you Your BrideofDracula got me sprawling on the turf...

Alright, I claim you today. I did already, anyway. You will be my Queen.

LOL, I consent, me lord tongue
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by LordOfNaira: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
PunkyV:

LOL, I consent, me lord tongue
Good!!
Re: FedPoly Ado-ekiti Student Stripped Unclad By Wife of Her Manfriend by omega25red(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
shyling:
bro i kow right? that picture is so old smh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Saw The Winner Of Mr. NL 2016 In My Dream / Overexcited Bride-to-be Twerks For Fiance In Pre-wedding Photos / [must Read] Me And My Mechanic... A Sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.