Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) (3769 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / See What An Artist Did With This Viral Mother & Child Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by maxwelljava: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2016
i left my house to buy things, before i will be back i saw my dog and my child like this

1 Share

Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by vault(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dogs (mostly female) re passionate about babies

2 Likes

Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by hummerwise(m): 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
atleast yu tried to be funny...
not funny atall

1 Like

Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by Monalisa185(f): 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2016
false alarm
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by rollUP(m): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
And is ur fckuing definition of rape? undecided

Wat are you really high on?
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by cruzita(f): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2016
this is dog abuse
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by raystar96(m): 10:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
cute pics
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2016
guess you've been smoking , cos you actually don't know the child nor even the dog.
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by mayowabola(f): 12:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Dog abi Teddy..
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by Aremu01(m): 6:39am On Jan 29, 2016
Cute
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by Shecxyy: 10:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Must READ!!!Do somthing meaningful,Making cool money with your free gigs
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by tellwisdom: 11:24am On Jan 29, 2016
This is mikel's child, you senile
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by forandy(m): 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
...as you lied now and people are commenting on your thread, shey it's sweeting you
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2016
Lies undecided
Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by johnydon22(m): 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2016
Fake picture to buttress a fake story by a fake mother accusing a fake dog of fake rape of her fake child.

After all looking at the pic the dog clearly is more motherly than you leaving your child like that. . the dog just was doing what you were supposed to do since you (the human) is too daft to know

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Dog Rapes My Child(photo) by menesheh(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
johnydon22:
Fake picture to buttress a fake story by a fake mother accusing a fake dog of fake rape of her fake child

After all looking at the pic the dog clearly is more motherly than you leaving your child like that. . the dog just was doing what you were supposed to do since you (the human) is too daft to know

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Why Do You Date Skinny Girls? (photo) / Reason Why I Spread My Legs For Him / Girls Change Ur Ways And Grow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.