Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Occult Activities Of The Jinn. - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Occult Activities Of The Jinn. (21146 Views)

Pictures/Jinn issue. Is it safe? / Jinn: Lifting Spell / Occult Activities Of The Jinn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:23pm On May 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

Spot On, I was muslim untill I noticed allah commands to beat your own wife.

In fact allah couldn't save mohammed and his followers the muslims

Sura 46:9
"I am not something original among the messengers, NOR DO I KNOW WHAT WILL BE DONE WITH ME OR WITH YOU(MUSLIMS)

Jesus on the other hand went to heaven in everybody's view

Acts 1
9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

10 And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;

11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

NOT ONLY THAT JESUS PROMISES SALVATION TO ALL WHO BELIEVE HIM

Mark
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

16[b] He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved[/b]; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Relax, Lexiconkabir will reply all what you have posted so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by sirnature: 4:09pm On May 13, 2016
Rubbish..and trashy
Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by malvisguy212: 6:53pm On May 13, 2016
Gkemz:

I like your manner of comparison as you carefully and meticulously outlined the reasons why the God of the bible is the only true God of peace, love, repentance, reconciliation as he reconciled man with the father. Allah can't be compared with God of bible just as there's no comparison between light and darkness. l
my brother, Allah is not the God in the bible, the nature of God in the bible is Crystal clear from the true God we know in the bible, tell me!!! How could God Allow muhammed to marry his adopted son wife ? Crime which He condemn david for doing ? Allah has 99 names, Love is absent hear. There is NO single verse in the quran which talk about unconditional love, in the quran you must first love Allah before he could love you back, the quran make it clear that Allah hate his enemy. But in the bible, God first love us while we were yet sinner, christ die for us. May God guide us in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by malvisguy212: 7:06pm On May 13, 2016
Ayishatreal:

175599: Ruling on playing with ouija boards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently found out about a game that is very common in our country, which is called Ouija. Does this game come under the heading of witchcraft and interacting with the jinn?

Published Date: 2016-01-13

Praise be to Allah

The ouija board game poses a danger to the religious commitment and life of the player. With regard to his religious commitment, that is because it involves calling upon and addressing the jinn, responding to them, believing their words, and being afraid of going against their orders. The ruling on playing this game is no different than the ruling on going to fortune tellers and soothsayers, because of what happens of the player asking the jinn about matters that are unseen or unknown to him. With regard to the danger that it poses to his life, that is because of what has happened of many people being affected by mental illness, anxiety and fear that ruined their lives. Hence there have been many statements from psychologists and there is unanimous agreement on the necessity of getting rid of this game and not trying it out, let alone playing it and becoming attached to it.

In brief, it consists of a board on which are written all the numbers and letters, and at the top of the board are written the words Yes, No, and Goodbye. Each board is written in the language of the local people and there is a disc in the middle of the board, the edges of which are held by a minimum of two players. The game begins by calling upon “Ouija”, and it is clear in the minds of the players that they are now calling upon a spirit or a jinn, according to the player’s belief, and he is asked about things that are unknown to them of events that have taken place, and the disc moves towards the numbers and letters in order to spell out the answer to the question. If the question is about a specific date, the disc, with their fingers on it, moves towards the numbers in order to answer the question. Similarly, if the question is about a name or an event, then the disc moves towards the letters in order to spell out the answer to the question. Or the answer may be Yes or No, so the disc moves towards one of them. The players cannot choose to exit the game until they ask permission from “Ouija”, then if the disk moves towards the word No, they cannot leave the game, but if it moves towards the word Yes, then they can leave, whereupon they have to thank him, then when the players have thanked him, the disc moves towards the word Goodbye.

Some people try to take the matter lightly and make it merely a game for fun, but in fact it is extremely serious. What appears to be the case is that the word “Ouija” is the name of one of the jinn – a king or someone else– and he sends one of his troops to move the disk towards the numbers and letters to spell out the answers. There are some people who believe that this movement comes from the devil-companions (qareen) of the players, and that what they ask about is known to them only or is known in the realm of the jinn. There are others – Western doctors and scientists – who believe that the phenomenon of the disk’s movement is what is called “unconscious movement”; what is meant is that the mind is able, under the influence of certain emotions, to move the muscles of the body unconsciously, without the individual being aware of this movement, so it appears to him as if the spirits are moving the pointer under his hand.

What is established in the mind of the Muslim is that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) forbade going to soothsayers and said that “they are nothing.” And he said that if a person goes to them, even if he does not believe in them, then no prayer will be accepted from him for forty days, and that whoever goes to them and believes in them has committed an act of disbelief.

We have discussed all of this – with the relevant evidence – in the answers to questions no. 8291, 60431, 100900 and 135589.

It is not permissible for the Muslim to seek the help of the jinn to find out unknown and unseen matters, even if he does not seek to draw close to them by doing acts of worship or obedience to them. Merely seeking their help is prohibited.

See the answer to question no. 137948.

Because the jinn benefit from the humans who play this game, the jinn submit, in a sense, to the players, by telling them the unknown matters they ask about. The human also submits to the jinn in a sense. It is sufficient to note that they dare not leave the game without seeking the permission of “Ouija”, otherwise they think and believe that they will be harmed. Allah, may He be exalted, says (interpretation of the meaning): “And on the Day when He will gather them (all) together (and say): ‘O you assembly of jinns! Many did you mislead of men,’ and their Auliya (friends and helpers, etc.) amongst men will say: ‘Our Lord! We benefited one from the other, but now we have reached our appointed term which You did appoint for us’” [al-An‘aam 6:128]. The sin and disbelief that affect the player before and during the game, and afterwards, is what Allah, may He be exalted, mentions in the verse (interpretation of the meaning): “And verily, there were men among mankind who took shelter with the masculine among the jinns, but they (jinns) increased them (mankind) in sin and disbelief” [al-Jinn 72:6].

With regard to the ruling on seeking the help of the jinn, please see the answers to questions no. 10815, 11114 and 78546.

Conclusion:

It is haraam for the Muslim to play the Ouija board game, even if in fact it involves no more than unconscious movements, because the player actually and intentionally calls upon the jinn, which comes under the heading of seeking the help of the jinn and the ruling on going to fortune tellers and soothsayers. All of these are haraam things. We have discussed this above and in the answers referred to.

And Allah knows best.

Islam Q&A
you cannot cast out demon with the help of demon....satan give you fake deliverance so that you wouldn't run to God for help. You don't need to recite any book just to cast demon, God has already empower the name that is above All name.

Philippians 2:8-11New Living Translation (NLT)
he humbled himself in obedience to God
and died a criminal’s death on a cross.
Therefore, God elevated him to the place of
highest honor
and gave him the name above all other names,
that at the name of Jesus every knee should
bow,
in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
and every tongue declare that Jesus Christ is
Lord,
to the glory of God the Father.

1 Like

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by Oyinda32(m): 7:49pm On May 13, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
The Prophet (saw) said : Everyone of you has been assigned a companion from the Jinn. The companions asked: Even you O'Massager of Allah? And the Prophet (saw) replied: Even me, expect that Allah has helped me against him and he has become a Muslim. Now he only tells me to do good " (Sahih Muslim)

Because the Qareen is with a person all his life, it knows all that has happened to the person from the cradle to the grave. By making contact with the Qareen, the fortune-teller is thus able to make out that it is he who knows about the person. He look at his crystal ball or the palm of a person and proceeds to amaze him with knowledge which no one else knows.
The severity of going to a fortune-teller is such that the Prophet (saw) said:
"The prayer of one who approaches a fortune-teller and asks him about anything, will not be accepted for forty days and nights" (Sahih Muslim). And whosoever approaches a fortune-teller and believes in what he says, has disbelieved in what was revealed to Muhammad (saw).

The effect of the Jinn are not just limited to fortune-tellers. Other activities such as ousia board and seances, which are used to contact the dead, are manupulited by the Jinn. 'Are you there Diana? Speak to us Diana!!' are the sort of words spoken by anxious relatives (names are obviously different!) seeking to make contact with their loved ones. And it is when the Jinn start to talk and communicate as 'Diana', that the people are truly fooled. One of the biggest manupulation of the Jinn is through visions. Through these visions the Jinns are more likely to lead people from the worship of God than any other way. When a person sees a vision in front of his /her eyes it is something which is very hard to explain way. Only by having knowledge of the world of the Jinn are conviction in God, can a person fight such trial. The countless numbers of visions of Jesus Christ (as) and the virgin Mary over the centuries has been a popular choice for the devils. It almost seems as if leading Christians astray is the most easiest trick for the Jinns! Not only are Christians fooled by these vision, but often the Jinns possess and begin to talk from their voices. To the Christians this is known as tongues of the Angels and thus a proof for their faith. However, the amount of unintelligible nonsense and rubbish which is heard is a clear proof that this is in fact the tongues of the devils! For other people, visions of their parents or relatives are commonplace. By taking on the form of people's parents, the Jinns can convince people that the souls of dead people still mix with people of the earth. This is why so many people believe in ghosts.

The onslaught of satanic visions has also hit the Muslims. Many Muslims claim to have seen the visions of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) and even God! By doing this, satan is able to lead astray the weak Muslims. During such visions, Muslims are often told that the commands of Islam are not applicable to them. The Jinns tell them that prayers, fasting, Hajj etc. are not obligatory for them. It is a great deception and Unfortunate one which has been very effective. The extent of satanic visions still continues to this day.
The death of Diana princess of Wales sparked off great love and adoration for this woman. In fact, the grief of the British people was such, that it was as if Diana was something divine. No sooner had the mourning of Diana reached its peak, that visions of her were already seen at Hampton Court palace! If these visions did occur, the desire of satan and his army of Jinn to capitalise on this event, was evident. Such visions are clear attempts by satan to lead mankind away from the path of God.

Jazakumllah Khaeran, may Almighty Allah continue to shower his Hikmah on you.. very enlightening
Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:

When God says He creates darkness & Evil that means He punishes.

For example God put darkness on Egypt for enslaving Israel.

Exodus 10: (KJV)

21 And the Lord said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

22 And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:

23 They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

When God says He will do you evil, it means He will punish you.
God said He will punish the Pastors who deceive.

Jeremiah 23:2
Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

Lol....do you take me for a dummy? Your initial statement was that your god of the bible did not create evil and i refuted you by giving you a verse from your bible that:

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, [size=18pt]and create evil:[/size] I the LORD do all these things.{kjv isaiah 45:7}

Whatever evil means in your indoctrination is none of my business, the main thing is your god created it.

Now Allah on the other hand creates evil for no reason, even advices moslems not to take Christians & Jews as Friends.
Showing you that Allah is not the God of Jews & Christians .

Surah 5:51
O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.

The word translated to mean Friend in your English version of that verse is Auliya which is someone that is very close to you, someone you can always tell your problems, someone that you can see as part of you, in simple terms, SOMEONE THAT IS MORE THAN A FRIEND TO YOU, so do you seriously expect me to take you as my Auliya? Would you remind me of Allah? Would you persuade me to read the Quran? Would you wake me up to stand up for prayers if i sleep off past the time of prayers? Your answer to All these Questions is NO, why should i then take you as my Auliya ?
Readers shouldnt get me wrong, you can have a non muslim as a friend, but he or she shoudnt be your Auliya and I've already explained who an Auliya is.

Funny enough allah himself says he is not our God.

Ofcourse Allah is not the god of the bible, He is not a suya-loving god grin He is above perceiving the aroma of burnt Animals.

[s]As we all know that God introduced Himself first to the Jews and the Christians believed in Him.
Then came all different from the God of the Jews & Christians.
Hence confirming that allah is not God of the Jews and hence NOT GOD.[/s]

B.S

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:57pm On May 13, 2016
Oyinda32:

Jazakumllah Khaeran, may Almighty Allah continue to shower his Hikmah on you.. very enlightening

Wa'iyak.

Amin.

And to you too.

1 Like

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 13, 2016
You are hell bent on derailing this thread right?

MakeWeTalk:
lexiconkabir the most glaring difference between God and allah, is in relation to your wife

Allah commands moslems to beat their wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

"...and (as to) those on whose part you fear misconduct, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."

The Arabic word ranslated as misconduct (نشوز) literally means a combination of disobedience and arrogance. One would fear such conduct when signs of misconduct have appeared. Hence, the three stages of treatment are proposed only after misconduct has occurred. Before this misconduct one must advise them.

Misconduct must be defined. A husband does not have the right to force his wife to perform any household duties. Hence, he cannot command her to do the dishes or cook him dinner. Furthermore, he cannot punish her if she does not obey these commands. Misconduct here means committing major sins, such as certain types of unethical behavior that would cripple most marriages. This will be further explained when with the quotes from books of Islamic jurisprudence.

Then, when the misconduct appears the three forms of treatment can be used in order. This means that first, one should try to keep away from them before the stage of striking occurs. The process of starting with minor punishment leading to heavier punishment is rational.

In regards to the striking, the husband is not allowed to strike her in such a way that the wife would get injured or have bruises on her body, causing her skin to get black or red.

I really commend you because you have a first class in the department of deception, that first verse where you put "GREEN BRANCH" should be "BUNDLE OF THIN GRASS" the word Digtha which was used means a bundle of THIN grass and not a green branch, but guy why do you like lying?

So tell me, what effect can a thin grass do? Moreover THE GREATEST MAN THAT EVER TRAMPLED ON THE EARTH, MUHAMMAD(PBUH) prohibited striking on the face.

Allah says:

“You who believe! It is not lawful for you to inherit women by force. Nor may you treat them harshly so that you can make off with part of what you have given them, unless they commit an act of flagrant indecency. Live together with them correctly and courteously. If you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something in which Allah has placed a lot of good.”

Also the prophet said "be kind to your wives"

Again we can see that the God of the bible cannot lie, while allah is the greatest deceiver.

Allah is the greates deceiver as you can see [/b]

Surah 3:54
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, f[b]or Allah is the best of deceivers [/b](Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)!

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

As we can see, you are indeed a liar, the verses i just explained to you, you are still posting them again, are you a robot?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by nastyesco(m): 9:04pm On May 13, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
lexiconkabir the most glaring difference between God and allah, is in relation to your wife

Allah commands moslems to beat their wives

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,"

Qur'an (4:34) -
" Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

The God of the bible commands to love your wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hcQTmcgkKA

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

Now lexiconkabir if one God say's "Love your wife" and the Other say's "beat your wife",
we can easily conclude the two are different.

Again we can see that the God of the bible cannot lie, while allah is the greatest deceiver.

Allah is the greates deceiver as you can see

Surah 3:54
But they (the Jews) were deceptive, and Allah was deceptive, f[b]or Allah is the best of deceivers [/b](Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)!

Qur'an 7:99—Are they then safe from Allah's deception? No one feels safe from Allah's deception except those that shall perish.

Qur'an 8:30—And (remember) when the unbelievers plotted deception against you (O Muhammad), to imprison you, or kill you, or expel you. They plotted deception, but Allah also plotted deception; and Allah is the best of deceivers.

The God of the bible cannot lie

Titus 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

So the two are different.

I recommend the God who cannot lie to you my dear lexiconkabir.

1st i was intrigued by your knowledge and was scared to look up my Glorious Qur'an
But my faith is firmly rooted so I decided to be objective and look it up and lo and behold....I found in you A GREAT LIAR
Woe unto U
38:44 "And take in thy hand a little grass, and strike therewith: and break not (thy oath). "Truly we found him (Job) full of patience and constancy. How excellent in or service! ever did he turn (to Us)!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 13, 2016
nastyesco:

1st i was intrigued by your knowledge and was scared to look up my Glorious Qur'an
But my faith is firmly rooted so I decided to be objective and look it up and lo and behold....I found in you A GREAT LIAR
Woe unto U
38:44 "And take in thy hand a little grass, and strike therewith: and break not (thy oath). "Truly we found him (Job) full of patience and constancy. How excellent in or service! ever did he turn (to Us)!

The guy deliberately change words to suit his lies, i can say it confidently that he cant attribute his own translations to any known Quran teanslator.

2 Likes

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by trappatoni(m): 9:59pm On May 13, 2016
malvisguy212:
my brother, Allah is not the God in the bible, the nature of God in the bible is Crystal clear from the true God we know in the bible, tell me!!! How could God Allow muhammed to marry his adopted son wife ? Crime which He condemn david for doing ? Allah has 99 names, Love is absent hear. There is NO single verse in the quran which talk about unconditional love, in the quran you must first love Allah before he could love you back, the quran make it clear that Allah hate his enemy. But in the bible, God first love us while we were yet sinner, christ die for us. May God guide us in jesus name.
God is love and it is one of the names of Allah. Ya Wadud means The Love, Ya Waliyu means the loving Friend
Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by malvisguy212: 10:40pm On May 13, 2016
trappatoni:
God is love and it is one of the names of Allah. Ya Wadud means The Love, Ya Waliyu means the loving Friend
does Allah love the unbelievers ? I mean verse like this: matthew 5:44." But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"

The quran plainly say: Allah hate the unbeliEvers
Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by ismayl: 12:22am On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:

but series of sexual pervasions and insest in ur bible.daughter drugeed fatherb in other to sleep wit him
solomon series of lyrics

2 Likes

Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by malvisguy212: 6:46am On May 14, 2016
ismayl:

but series of sexual pervasions and insest in ur bible.daughter drugeed fatherb in other to sleep wit him
solomon series of lyrics
this evil acts were not commanded by God, God condemn this acts. But in the quran, Allah sanction this evil acts himself , he allow muhammed to marry his son wife.
Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by kayyusuf: 2:29pm On May 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
this evil acts were not commanded by God, God condemn this acts. But in the quran, Allah sanction this evil acts himself , he allow muhammed to marry his son wife.
just like in the bible where "God" commanded onan to sleep with his brother's wife in order to keep his brother's legacy alive. your God later killed Onan because he spilled his seed on the floor. What explanation do u have your God's action.
Re: Occult Activities Of The Jinn. by Maghan37: 8:54am On May 16, 2016
Thank u very much 4 this enlightening article & may Allah continue to increase ur wisdom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!chief Imam Of Abuja Is Dead / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Isha'i, Ba'di And Qabli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.