Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,599 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

"The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy (34861 Views)

Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator / Tom Marino Writes Kerry, Accuses Buhari Of Autocratic Tendencies / Solomon Asemota Accuses Buhari Of Appointing Islamist Jihadists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by arresa: 4:50am On Jan 29, 2016
[s]
benpedro:
guy relax, your emotions are high but it has NOTHING to do with the VALUE of the naira.Who doesn't want something good for his country? In fact I want the price of a naira to be equal to the US dollar but the point here is that the naira is already devalued, the law of economics says that the policy of pegging the price of the a currency leads to a disaster and so it will inevitably be unless the President retract it's step.He can only achieve his goal If he also peg the price of naira to a dollar in the black market (which is impossible).The same economist news that says that GEJ is an ineffectual buffoon which I agrees he is even more than that is also saying that Buhari's policy of pegging the currency value is ineffective and will only lead to a disaster.Procter and gamble is just a firm, we need more investors, buhari is not a fool for traveling all over the world trying to woo other investors. Moreso, nigerians in the diaspora which is one of the basic avenues the nigerian economy receives dollars will be slowed down.Why? If you send a dollar through Western Union, they will give you 197-199naira but if you want to transfer that money back to the US, the bank charges you 270-290.As a diasporan, would you risk sending your hard earned money to Nigeria?
[/s]

Not interested in your pointless essay. We make our own decisions and determine our own future, not some kabukabu investors and currency speculators.

Like i said, we survived when oil was less than 20 dollars.

3 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by OnyiloG: 4:50am On Jan 29, 2016
I just received a text from Excel inviting me for oral assessment at Excel Corporation scheduled for 2nd Feb. 2016 at Unity Bank Complex, PH. Pls can anyone brief me more about the Legal guarantee of this interview? I'm confused. Thanks
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by bashdawodu: 4:53am On Jan 29, 2016
The economist like any other journal is entitled to its opinion which may not be correct .President Buhari was elected because Nigerians were unhappy about the direction the country.He inherited Boko Haram, a cesspool of corruption, high unemployment and bad economy.Many objective observers believe that the government is doing well in the war against Boko Haram and has started to clamp down on corruption.The budget has a lot programs which will increase employment and improve the economy.The reason to restrict imports is to give incentive to local manufacturers .Fiscal currency policy is dynamic and dependent on income, demand for foreign exchange and foreign reserve.This will remain an ongoing concern for the administration .It is unfair to say that president Buhari is bad for the economy when his economic policies are yet to be implemented.
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by focus7: 5:10am On Jan 29, 2016
NavierStokes:

I am hoping the mods do move it to frontpage, so we have a balanced view of the message, seeing some people just picked a few lines of insult at the ex-president leaving the very raison d'etre of the article, which is basically a criticism of the President's crude economic tactics.
Before you settle to blame the current government, Buhari is not the reason for oil fall to start with, Jonathan I insist is a buffoon for mismanaging the much revenue generated from the oil price rise with the huge profits during his government. Anyone that has a different view may God run his life the way Jonathan ran Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by kingdompropty: 5:34am On Jan 29, 2016
In a few months time if Buhari doesn't do something fast he will also be called a dafty grin

6 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by totorimi: 5:39am On Jan 29, 2016
In a country of over 167m people. We have some of the best brains in the world, we have technocrats, we have great philosophers, we some of the worlds best economist and financial experts, we have some world respected scientist and researchers. In short we have everything here but it beats my imagination the way we choose our leaders.

In this highly complex and technological world where only the best is good enough. We are still neck deep in considering mundane issues such as tribe, religion when we choose people to lead us. We really need to change our ways and do things right. When you apply a crude old tactics into governance because you think it worked before that is a recipe for disaster.

7 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by onatisi(m): 5:59am On Jan 29, 2016
Gradually people are beginning to get their senses back. This is something we have been warning of since August irrespective of party affiliation or political interest that the present government is leading the country to economic albatross but unfortunately whenever you criticize buhari or the government you are either tagged a wailer,pdp member ir ipob

6 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by joey150(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2016
So what makes this article so important to justify all these analysis??

Why the hell is everybody so bent on interpreting every word in it?
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by tsdarkside(m): 6:05am On Jan 29, 2016
grandstar:

The present government economic policies are an outrage.

The foriegn exchange restrictions is killing the economy.

If the fall in oil prices left the econony half dead, the present statist policies will finish it off.

If this expansionary budget is passed which they wrongly praised. it will cause a drop in the naira to 400 in the nlack market by year ending at the latest. I am actually suspecting by July this year

pahh...go acquire your dollars yourself......

look at you....you earned in nairas,and you want dollars..........

your nairas are worthless in the world,without the goverment giving you dollars for your nairas.....

the goverment should even completly stop giving them dollars for nairas..

let them go exchange their nairas,directly by the international-markets and find out how worthless their nairas realy is......
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by IAmNotYourMate: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2016
calling Jonathan an ineffectual buffoon is wrong and totally unnecessary in dat post. poor journalism

2 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by serendipityF: 6:17am On Jan 29, 2016
So what would you have him do? Its not as if you guys have been able to find the solution to the country's ish
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by grandstar(m): 6:30am On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

pahh...go acquire your dollars yourself......

look at you....you earned in nairas,and you want dollars..........

your nairas are worthless in the world,without the goverment giving you dollars for your nairas.....

the goverment should even completly stop giving them dollars for nairas..

let them go exchange their nairas,directly by the international-markets and find out how worthless their nairas realy is......

The problem with most people is that they depend on head knowledge when discussing economic matters.

What you have said here makes no economic sense.

The best economists in the world advise that a devaluation of the currency is best at this stage. Why should I listen to a stockbroker?

Soludo and Sanusi have both condemned his policies and that alone is enough for me

2 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by muzzol: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2016
I have three simple questions for the emergency economists here.
1. Why is Nigeria economy in its present state?

2. In your own opinion, what is the best fix for an economy in this position, that is, dangerously open, not productive, dependent on rent seeking yet plunging extractive sector, corruption infected, poor trade position against other nations, high marginal propensity to consume mundane import goods etc?

3. What in your opinion is the allowable lags to create a balance in fiscal and monetary adjustments necessary to stimulate other sectors especially Agric and Manufacturing while refocussing growth in local production?

If you can't provide your own opinion to these, then discussion on this thread is not for you, just read and move.

1 Like

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by grandstar(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2016
onatisi:
Gradually people are beginning to get their senses back. This is something we have been warning of since August irrespective of party affiliation or political interest that the present government is leading the country to economic albatross but unfortunately whenever you criticize buhari or the government you are either tagged a wailer,pdp member ir ipob

His statist policies will wreck or is already wrecking the economy. I had to forgo to business ideas because of these policies.

3 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by FullDepth1: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2016
Doesn't change the fact that they had the guts to Curse and Insult a former President of Nigeria.

Be it as it may, That's an Insult to Nigerians.
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by naijaforlife: 6:40am On Jan 29, 2016
Even though I am not a fan of GEJ, addressing him as a buffoon is what no sincere Nigerian should celebrate. For whatever reasons, he tried his best which may or may not be enough to Nigerians depending on personal view and expectation.

No doubt the pain of the Government's economic policy howbeit unclear to the common man would in the immediate be very severe. However, the gain would last even longer. We have to take cognizance of so many avoidable problems that these government inherited or had to bear as a result of a global economic crunch. A system would have to be instituted including our own socioeconomic orientation before that gain starts to manifest. The budget is yet to be approved talk less of being implemented. While I blame the PMB's government for this, you would agree with me that by the Nigerian standard, the budget was even presented relatively early. Most governments that had theirs presented earlier had to represent the budget again this January given global economic realities. Malaysia just had hers revised yesterday and I think most ASEAN economies are following suit. I think rather than blaming the past administration, this present govt should endeavour to carry Nigerians along by spelling out in clear terms where they are heading and how they intend to do so economically and otherwise. An African adage says that if you help a blind man to fry his groundnuts, you must be whistling continuously. The impatience of an average Nigerian is not a manifestation of his doubts in the government but rather the effect of the economic crunch.

1 Like

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by grandstar(m): 6:44am On Jan 29, 2016
muzzol:
I have three simple questions for the emergency economists here.
1. Why is Nigeria economy in its present state?

2. In your own opinion, what is the best fix for an economy in this position, that is, dangerously open, not productive, dependent on rent seeking yet plunging extractive sector, corruption infected, poor trade position against other nations, high marginal propensity to consume mundane import goods etc?

3. What in your opinion is the allowable lags to create a balance in fiscal and monetary adjustments necessary to stimulate other sectors especially Agric and Manufacturing while refocussing growth in local production?

If you can't provide your own opinion to these, then discussion on this thread is not for you, just read and move.

As a practical econmist. the following should be done:

1. Devalue the Naira. Allow it to float. Let it find its true vslue.

2. End the import restrictions on the 41 products excluded from the CBN window.

3. Slash import duties. High import duties simply rncourage smuggling.

4. Lift all import bans. Same reason as above.

5. Slash company tax to 18%.

6. Pay the monthly allocations to the 3 tiers of government in dollar certificates. This will end the persistent excess liquidity and also lead to a massive slash in inflationary pressure and interest rates

7. And so on

3 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by Horlufemi(m): 6:46am On Jan 29, 2016
totorimi:
In a country of over 167m people. We have some of the best brains in the world, we have technocrats, we have great philosophers, we some of the worlds best economist and financial experts, we have some world respected scientist and researchers. In short we have everything here but it beats my imagination the way we choose our leaders.

In this highly complex and technological world where only the best is good enough. We are still neck deep in considering mundane issues such as tribe, religion when we choose people to lead us. We really need to change our ways and do things right. When you apply a crude old tactics into governance because you think it worked before that is a recipe for disaster.

The poorest nations are the most religious ones and the ones with ethnicity minded. The would never grow.

2 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by sandland: 6:48am On Jan 29, 2016
Please you people should note that the major mistake of the form president is not about economy or policies but he turned his government into a stealing Cabinet gang or armed robbers. What is the gain of kerosene subsidy when the money are all stolen and we still pay so high for it. Corruption makes bad economy worst.
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by tsdarkside(m): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2016
grandstar:

The problem with most people is that they depend on head knowledge when discussing economic matters.

What you have said here makes no economic sense.

The best economists in the world advise that a devaluation of the currency is best at this stage. Why should I listen to a stockbroker?

Soludo and Sanusi have both condemned his policies and that alone is enough for me

if someone says,make you cut off your arm,would you agree because he sees himself as someone special??...

its your arm,damn it!!!...

how can devalue be helpful to us,if we import most of our things....we sell nothing realy meaning-full apart from oil...

how can this strategie be helpful to us??...
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by mrmetoo1: 6:54am On Jan 29, 2016
Wow.. what a false misleading headline. No chance the OP will post the part they said his economic policies are sound shey.. Kontinu!! All they criticized is the fx policies. They praised the removal of subsidies but, you know, I guess we can also ignore that part too
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by Wallade(m): 7:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Devaluation of currency can impact the economy positively in a case whereby the country is productive, this stimulates exports and improves the balance of payment in favor of Nigeria.
Nigeria is highly import driven, we manufacture few products which can't even meet local demand and international standards in most cases.

I have a teaser question for you all that are asking the government to devalue the currency: How does currency devaluation impact the economy positively and translate into positive BOP for Nigeria?
You guys are only advocating devaluation to meet a short term need for FOREX and capital inflow. Mind you, the bulk of the capital inflow you will get from foreign investors will be working capital inflow. If the foreign investors are so keen on the Nigerian market, they should invest in production and manufacturing plants, human capital development and skill acquisition to enable complete production of goods and services locally for the local and export to international market.

Imports restrictions and bans is one of the measures to compel Nigerians to produce local goods and services to meet local demand at least and perhaps export to international market. With time, local manufacturers will perfect the production and meet international standards to ensure acceptability of Nigerian made goods in international markets, especially highly standardized markets.

You may be surprised that I believe in these policies introduced by the government. The only problem I have is with the CBN governor going back and forth on some policies thus giving the impression that it isn't decisive, well informed and planned.

God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by haibe(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2016
Wallade:
Devaluation of currency can impact the economy positively in a case whereby the country is productive, this stimulates exports and improves the balance of payment in favor of Nigeria.
Nigeria is highly import driven, we manufacture few products which can't even meet local demand and international standards in most cases.

I have a teaser question for you all that are asking the government to devalue the currency: How does currency devaluation impact the economy positively and translate into positive BOP for Nigeria?
You guys are only advocating devaluation to meet a short term need for FOREX and capital inflow. Mind you, the bulk of the capital inflow you will get from foreign investors will be working capital inflow. If the foreign investors are so keen on the Nigerian market, they should invest in production and manufacturing plants, human capital development and skill acquisition to enable complete production of goods and services locally for the local and export to international market.

Imports restrictions and bans is one of the measures to compel Nigerians to produce local goods and services to meet local demand at least and perhaps export to international market. With time, local manufacturers will perfect the production and meet international standards to ensure acceptability of Nigerian made goods in international markets, especially highly standardized markets.

You may be surprised that I believe in these policies introduced by the government. The only problem I have is with the CBN governor going back and forth on some policies thus giving the impression that he isn't decisive, well informed and planned.

God help Nigeria.

At last someone that makes sense

You said it all..
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by anonimi: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Bevista:
The budget is fraught with disturbing allocations, but it doesn't preclude the fact most of the funds have been allocated to Capital Projects.

Yes.
Capital projects like Fayemi's ministry's N795 million website UPDATE abi? grin shocked
You can only deceive yourself and the zombies. You surely can't deceive all of us.
Buhari is the godfather of CORRUPTION.
Lies and PROPAGANDA can only go so far before TRUTH exposes its dirty derrière grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295492_budgetitem01_jpeg1498d1e2da06ded1e5d4fddf01786905

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3295717_budgetitem02_jpegdb6e442d298434dc2c96280a8d30cd31
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by grandstar(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
tsdarkside:

if someone says,make you cut off your arm,would you agree because he sees himself as someone special??...

its your arm,damn it!!!...

how can devalue be helpful to us,if we import most of our things....we sell nothing realy meaning-full apart from oil...

how can this strategie be helpful to us??...

A devaluation will be helpful.

1. If they devalued officially, the rate will converge to between 230-250. The black market will move close to the official rate. That is far better than the 305 that is presently on ground.

2. It will put an end to round tripping. People will no longer be sble to buy at 197 and sell at 305.

3. The CBN will be able to meet all demand for forex. Presently, billions of dollar demand is left unfunded and Nigerian companies are being blacklisted. This has been the scenario since Buhari introduced thesr restrictions.

4. It will encourage an inflow of forex.Most people are not ready to receive funds at the official exchange rate. People wjo receive $100 Westetn Union are complaining.

I for one wanted to go into exportation but because I will have to change my forex earnings at the official rate, I lost interest

If people are not bringing forex in, how will the FX reserves grow.

Foriegn investors are refusing to bring money in and many are taking it out.

There are many reasons to devalue. At best, it makes a bad situation from becoming dreadful as it presently is. The naira is heading to 400 by year ending

4 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by babafirst(m): 7:14am On Jan 29, 2016
NavierStokes:

http://www.economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21689584-cheap-oil-causing-currency-crisis-nigeria-banning-imports-no

Mods, I hope you will do justice to this as well, will be interesting to see this and the other thread calling Jonathan a "buffoon" go head to head,
Same article but different perspectives
SAME ARTICLE BUT DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES but why you no reframe or remix the place where dem call GEJ INEFFECTUAL BABOON,sorry BUFFOON nau?Na dat one be the koko of the mata ,the knockout punch.If you remix ASHEWO by Flavour and you no change the catchword ASHEWO to OLOSHO or something else you never change any perspective......the ex presido is/was an ineffectual buffoon......PERIOD!!!Thanks for 'merixing/remixing' the article but you have only succeeded in spreading the word BUFFOON, ineffectual one for that matter!!And I was almost forgetting the words before this reminder ohhhhh.
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by 4Play(m): 7:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Wallade:

Sometimes it saves time to just repost old comments:

4Play:

Allowing the Naira to reflect its market rate will reduce consumer purchasing power for obvious reasons - higher import costs will increase inflation. However, not doing so will achieve the same outcome as a fixed rate requires restiction to forex access with such restrictions increasing import costs. The difference is that a fixed exchange rate not backed up by sufficient reserves has the ironic effect of accelerating currency depreciation because - as earlier stated - it reduces the incentive for bringing in foreign exchange into Nigeria.

Ultimately, the root cause of Naira depreciation is reduced forex coming into the country due to lower oil prices. Anything that further reduces forex coming in, such as restrictions necessitated by a fixed exchange rate, will have the unintended effect of accelarating currency depreciation. Of course, the official rate will stay the same but the greater the divergence between the official and market rates, the more the former becomes irrelevant.

The defenders of the CBN also ignore the supreme irony in insisting on maintaining the Naira at an inflated value as a way of weaning Nigeria off its dependence on imports. Theoretically, 197 Naira to the dollar makes imports cheaper than 305 Naira to the dollar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by mrmetoo1: 7:17am On Jan 29, 2016
arresa:

And like I said, it's up to us to clean up our house and formulate the best economic and financial policies for us, not the portfolio investors with zero care for us and our welfare..

Portfolio investors crying all over the place because they want to make a quick buck, but who cares, physical investors are still entering Nigeria and setting up shops daily and creating jobs.

Procter and gamble, the world's largest manufacturer of consumer products just expanded into Lagos with another huge manufacturing plant, this is there 3 plant after Ogun and Oyo state plants and many more are making the same moves. This is the economic power of 150 million people. This is what we need, not portfolio investors and currency speculators.

We are not under any kind of illusion that things are going to be rosy within a year or even 2 after the rot, pillage and decay we just suffered in the last 16 years and in particular, the last 5 years..

We survive when oil was selling for less so what's your point.

I laugh when people say foreign investors are waiting for blah blah blah to happen. Sit down there while the world passes you by. I have a good friend that works for one of the major IPP manufacturers in the US. He's attending a seminar right now with focus on Power for Sub-Saharan Africa. The Nigerian session was led by The Director of US Trade and Development, one of Obama's former advisers was also on the Nigerian panel where they even talked about how Kerry's visit to Nigeria before the election was very unusual, this shows high interest in Nigeria. The Director of US Trade and Investment was expressing how happy she was because they just opened an office in Lagos. These are the same people some guys are claiming they're waiting for devaluation, if they like they should keep waiting while moves are being made. Nnaji was also there talking about power deals that just closed and power deals in the pipeline that are about to close. They also talked about how Buhari has raised investor confidence by not cancelling old contracts, they expressed how important that was and how that made investors happy. This gives them the confidence that business can be done in Nigeria, that their money is safe. This is what foreign investors are most worried about and not devaluation. There's high interest in Nigeria, if folks step out of their circle a little bit, they'll realize this. US Secretary of Commerce just led a team of investors to Nigeria, some guys are talking about devaluation.

Most investors only care that their money is safe, stability of the country and so on. They want to be sure they won't be shaken down by every government official they come across, those kind of assurances are what they need.

This deal is first of many more to come, deals like these are what investors want to see.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/amaya-capital-azura-power-seal-876-ipp-deal/

3 Likes

Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by Idrismusty97(m): 7:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Still better than the "Ineffectual Buffoon".
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:33am On Jan 29, 2016
After calling Jonathan a Buffon, I was expecting to hear something like Economic Nincompoop. There is a big difference between analyzing a situation and using an insulting name on a former president of a country - by a foreign media.
What a ' balanced ' follow up.
Re: "The Economist" Accuses Buhari Of Worsening Nigeria's Economy by igala1(m): 7:34am On Jan 29, 2016
grandstar:

As a practical econmist. the following should be done:

1. Devalue the Naira. Allow it to float. Let it find its true vslue.
With FX pressure from foreign investors who come in with capital rather than sunk/manufacturing etc funding, Nigeria would lose all its naira for dollar thus leading to inflation-a situation Zimbabwe is yet to recover from.

2. End the import restrictions on the 41 products excluded from the CBN window.
Restrictions on foreign goods at least temporarily was how countries like China,Singapore and Malaysia became emerging nations. We are too import dependent. If the budget is fully implemented, local manufacturers would b encouraged as business transactions within Nigerians would open up the economy.

3. Slash import duties. High import duties simply rncourage smuggling.
Import duties should remain but more ports given permit other than Lagos to reduce cost of logistics. If customs continue with what we're seeing now, blocking smugglers& sacking corrupt officials & enforcing same duty or more on apprehended smuggled goods then we'd have more earnings.

4. Lift all import bans. Same reason as above.

5. Slash company tax to 18%.
Company tax in Nigeria is relatively the least compared to countries like UK&US. If the government is sincere by providing infrastructures, power, etc paying higher tax won't be a problem.

6. Pay the monthly allocations to the 3 tiers of government in dollar certificates. This will end the persistent excess liquidity and also lead to a massive slash in inflationary pressure and interest rates

7. And so on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Support President Buhari" Mega Rally In Kano (Photos) / President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.