Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) (5364 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Attends A White Garment Church? / EXPOSED: See What Night Vigil Turn Into In A White Garment Church (PHOTO) / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by ashaby(f): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2009
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Wey dem cele boys n gurls .me am one omo ijo  mimo rere , jerimoyamah mimo.

izeek:

i understand ur fears, but be rest assured the church has never been the problem.
th individual is who you shud watch out for.
u r sensible jare my broda
Pittbaby:

There are people who go to mainstream churches and still go to Baba Alawo with your picture after service to put you in bottle. So the white garment church thing should not be translated to mean they are the only source of fetish gfriends. You should only date someone who has similar a religious background with you, or be prepared to learn about their background

So if you are not a fellow white garment church goer , and you are not ready to explore the practices of her particular parish. Please leave the girl alone, then you will have no course to fear that Emere will come and flog you in your dreams, when you break her heart.

grin grin grin Only in Naija !!!
pittbaby i love u for this

noetic2:

All of these are baseless, uninformed and ignorant misconceptions.

white garment church members are not different from every day christians. most of those criticising them have little or no idea what white garment worship entails.
u be d man my guy
Omolulu:

big deal, still in love with one, with her prayers, i've surpassed nearly all challenges
i dey feel u my guy

D poster na just one guy wey wan chop n clean mouth.Let me let u understand something.Try dat with everyone else and go scott free but never try it with a true celestial.we r more powerful than u think,that makes d world see us as being fetish.Its not about being fetish here but the ones who worship in truth and with faith will always prevail. We hv xtians dat r fetish in all denominations not only celestial so dont be deceived.How r u even sure that ur present babe mumsy no be strong woman  grin .
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by sonety2k(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
Pls whats wrong with a girl going white garment church? cool
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
I'm a cele gal o. . .
Uhm! mimo jesu. . .ah! ye! mimo. . .
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

I'm a cele gal o. . .
Uhm! mimo jesu. . .ah! ye! mimo. . .
@pat. r u serious!!!!! haleluyah.y u dey hide b4?pls lets be serious , r u really a celestian?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yes o, since 1996 when i was looking 4 admission into high school.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Yes o, since 1996 when i was looking 4 admission into high school.
@pat please lets be serious. wat tribe r u? lets chat pls val2rhyme@yahoo.com
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
Am a yoruba gal
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Am a yoruba gal
nope not a gal u r a yoruba lady, lets chat now abeg cheesy
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
. . .am not online on Y!M now o.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

. . .am not online on Y!M now o.
but u r online n can log on to ur YIM grin
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 12:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
My yahoo server is kinda bad. . .can't log in.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

My yahoo server is kinda bad. . .can't log in.
Hmmmmm shocked . ok oo
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ok
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by origina9ja(f): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I do not understand a thing can somebody please enlighten me?

are you confuse about what the poster posted or you dont know about the white garment thang
which do u need help with.  cool
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by sexyLeamon(f): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
origina9ja:

are you confuse about what the poster posted or you dont know about the white garment thang
which do u need help with. cool
thanks dear I don't get the garment white thing
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
@sexyleamon , i met u here again.wats ur view of girls worshipping in white garment churches like me?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by emmykpes(m): 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
why not Lemo, white garment is church type
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by sexyLeamon(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
emmykpes:

why not Lemo, white garment is church type
is it different from others church?

nethacker:

@sexyleamon , i met u here again.wats ur view of girls worshipping in white garment churches like me?
I don't even know what is a white garment church
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Whatz 'lemo'?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by emmykpes(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sexyleam, you should not pretend not to know a white garment church
well you have decided to be quiet ,anyway,let not judge.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by sexyLeamon(f): 1:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
patwhizkid:

Whatz 'lemo'?
what is a white whatever church

emmykpes:

Sexyleam, you should not pretend not to know a white garment church
well you have decided to be quiet ,anyway,let not judge.
loolz why would i Pretend?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
@sexyleamon.the registered white garment churches r celestial church and Cherubims & seraphims grin by now u should knw wat we all mean abi?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by Kayraph(m): 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hoh-Dee:

almost evry guy fear gurls goin to white garment church,
i do also, rem i had a relatnship wit 1 wen i was in SS2, tongue
broke up wit me cuz she caught me cheatin wit her BFF cry
then she came back wanna start anoda relatnship wit me when we were in SS3
which i refused, bt in ma heart,
i ga so much fear cuz our SSCE Exam was jst 4day to start
guys ,,i even calld ma hommies to pls pray 4 me 2ruout d exam
make i no come out nice(9's) result=Nine F9

can neva date white garment gurls in ma life again

My friend, you got the result of the rubbish you wrote in the exam. Don't tie it to any white garment church lady.

noetic2:

All of these are baseless, uninformed and ignorant misconceptions.

white garment church members are not different from every day christians. most of those criticising them have little or no idea what white garment worship entails.

You have a valid point there.

izeek:

i understand ur fears, but be rest assured the church has never been the problem.
th individual is who you shud watch out for.

Good talk, man.

Omolulu:

big deal, still in love with one, with her prayers, i've surpassed nearly all challenges

Omolulu, we are kinda in same boat. I am in love with one and she has been everly faithful and prayerful.

Pittbaby:

There are people who go to mainstream churches and still go to Baba Alawo with your picture after service to put you in bottle. So the white garment church thing should not be translated to mean they are the only source of fetish gfriends. You should only date someone who has similar a religious background with you, or be prepared to learn about their background

So if you are not a fellow white garment church goer , and you are not ready to explore the practices of her particular parish. Please leave the girl alone, then you will have no course to fear that Emere will come and flog you in your dreams, when you break her heart.

grin grin grin Only in Naija !!!

QED

sonety2k:

Pls whats wrong with a girl going white garment church? cool

Please ask them for me o.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
we r many here .abeg let critics say watever dey like smiley Abeg if i c ,i'll love her more.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by Kayraph(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
nethacker:

we r many here .abeg let critics say watever dey like smiley Abeg if i c ,i'll love her more.

nethacker, I don't understand people's reasoning atimes. I've been to some white garment church services (Sundays & night vigils) and am yet to see anything bizzare in how they worship. Religion should never be a barrier to loving your partner. Guys, au would you feel if a lady refuse to go out with you cos of your denomination? Food for thought.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
Kayraph:

nethacker, I don't understand people's reasoning atimes. I've been to some white garment church services (Sundays & night vigils) and am yet to see anything bizzare in how they worship. Religion should never be a barrier to loving your partner. Guys, au would you feel if a lady refuse to go out with you cos of your denomination? Food for thought.
Kayraph i feel u jare my guy.I am a cele guy.i was born there n i hv nt seen anything bizarre as pple talk abt it from outside.I broke up wth my ex cos of church.It pained me but i had to take my stand.She came begging but i refused.she is still begging though but i am no more interested.U can c how those creatures reason?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by noetic2: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
Kayraph:

most anti-white garment opinions are largely born out of IGNORANCE.

Instead of reacting always ask them questions about the white garment churches they dislike so much. . . .u will realise that they have little or no idea of the subject matter.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 9:16am On Jul 01, 2009
noetic2:

Instead of reacting always ask them questions about the white garment churches they dislike so much. . . .u will realise that they have little or no idea of the subject matter.
@noetic, u r very intelligent. r u a celestian or u get someone there? chat me on my YIM val2rhyme grin
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 9:18am On Jul 01, 2009
Ehm!
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by nethacker(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2009
@pat. dont u wanna chat with moi grin
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by JJYOU: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2009
Pittbaby:

[size=14pt]There are people who go to mainstream churches and still go to Baba Alawo with your picture after service to put you in bottle[/size]. So the white garment church thing should not be translated to mean they are the only source of fetish gfriends. You should only date someone who has similar a religious background with you, or be  prepared to learn about their background

So if you are not a fellow white garment church goer , and you are not ready to explore the practices of her particular parish.  Please leave the girl alone, then you will have no course to  fear that Emere will come and flog you in your dreams, when you break her heart.  

grin  grin grin Only in Naija !!!
noetic2:

thanks to both of you.  nigerians are quick to call oyinbos racist yet they display this level of wickedness plus the small matter of tribalism without shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men! What's Happening To Our Gurls? / Yaya Toure Accused By Hooker Of Begging For Sex (PHOTOS) / Do U Know This Gal?..i Knacked Her P So Hard That She Did This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.