Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) (5354 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Attends A White Garment Church? / EXPOSED: See What Night Vigil Turn Into In A White Garment Church (PHOTO) / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by xynerio(m): 9:55pm On Jun 28, 2009
I met this gal in the bus and I was begining 2 like her but the moment she told me she attends one white garment church name witheld. Men my feelings quench. I am afraid if I happen to break her heart for a reason, at night I will be flogged spiritually. Pls all white garment churches dont hate me for dis.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by savanaha: 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2009
xynerio:

I met this gal in the bus and I was begining 2 like her but the moment she told me she attends one white garment church name witheld. Men my feelings quench. I am afraid if I happen to break her heart for a reason, at night I will be flogged spiritually. Pls all white garment churches dont hate me for dis.

Wait, I don't get it. You met her on a bus and you started dating her after she told you on the bus she goes to a white garment church?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by brutal(m): 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2009
i feel u
i don't like white garment churches either.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by MissyB1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
Me either! grin
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by Secretz(f): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2009
lmao @ thread. grin
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by showbobo(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2009
Most of them seem kinda Fetish. . . . . .
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by hooged: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2009
Aint do anything with dem
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 2:33am On Jun 29, 2009
I hate em white garment churches. . .they're kinda devilish.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by olaleye101: 3:35am On Jun 29, 2009
i would never in my wildest dream date a girl who goes to a white garment church, never!

i dont like them either!
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by noetic2: 3:52am On Jun 29, 2009
xynerio:

whats wrong with a white garment church?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by sparta(f): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2009
Got serious reservations bwt them too.

Sorry undecided
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by biola44: 1:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
lol
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by tommy2k2(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
some re kool and some aint kool, i had once been in dat dirty shoe of urs, we met thru a blind date and we later see each other, everything was kool and tight not until we broke up, Men, !!! i cudnt get a perfect date over a year cuz every relationship keep crashing down like packs of card, but i thank God today dat everythin is kool now.

ma guy, u gat 2 be careful bcuz they re more of crooks than a sincere person
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2009
ok----------------> i guess u have to draw a line somewhere undecided
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tee hee
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by tommy2k2(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ pat
av u been to cele b4??
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2009
Meaning what?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by tommy2k2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
mening u shud answer first, grin
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by touchmeder: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2009
xynerio:

That got me laughing. cheesy cheesy grin smiley i would not even consider dating someone that goes to a white garment church i got a few more churches (so called ''churches'')that ive added to that category too but i'd stop here grin
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by sexyLeamon(f): 2:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
I do not understand a thing can somebody please enlighten me?
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by Feelitx(m): 2:49pm On Jun 29, 2009
I could never date a woman that attends a white garment church. I have very strong views on issues of religion.All your daliances with her should not lower your religious or moral standards.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by tommy2k2(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2009
dos the church affects her
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2009
Tsheeeeeeew. . .am a muslim!
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by tommy2k2(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2009
muslims too wear garment, so just bone talk cuz u re included here
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by patwhizkid(f): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2009
~ smh ~
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by tommy2k2(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2009
kasa final
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by HohDee(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2009
almost evry guy fear gurls goin to white garment church,
i do also, rem i had a relatnship wit 1 wen i was in SS2, tongue
broke up wit me cuz she caught me cheatin wit her BFF cry
then she came back wanna start anoda relatnship wit me when we were in SS3
which i refused, bt in ma heart,
i ga so much fear cuz our SSCE Exam was jst 4day to start
guys ,,i even calld ma hommies to pls pray 4 me 2ruout d exam
make i no come out nice(9's) result=Nine F9

can neva date white garment gurls in ma life again
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by noetic2: 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2009
All of these are baseless, uninformed and ignorant misconceptions.

white garment church members are not different from every day christians. most of those criticising them have little or no idea what white garment worship entails.

2 Likes

Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by izeek(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
i understand ur fears, but be rest assured the church has never been the problem.
th individual is who you shud watch out for.
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by Omolulu(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2009
big deal, still in love with one, with her prayers, i've surpassed nearly all challenges

1 Like

Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by Pittbaby(f): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2009
There are people who go to mainstream churches and still go to Baba Alawo with your picture after service to put you in bottle. So the white garment church thing should not be translated to mean they are the only source of fetish gfriends. You should only date someone who has similar a religious background with you, or be prepared to learn about their background

So if you are not a fellow white garment church goer , and you are not ready to explore the practices of her particular parish. Please leave the girl alone, then you will have no course to fear that Emere will come and flog you in your dreams, when you break her heart.

grin grin grin Only in Naija !!!
Re: Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) by tommy2k2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2009
@ poster
so its at the back of ur mind to break her heart one day abiand dats y u re scared,
LWKMD when u said
xynerio:

I am afraid if I happen to break her heart for a reason, at night I will be flogged spiritually. Pls all white garment churches dont hate me for dis.
anyway, lets see u break her heart and go scot free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Know He/she Is Right For You / Most Nigerian Ladies Are Boring...not Current! / Very Romantic (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.