Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" (21464 Views)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / Why We Didn't Release Dasuki Despite ECOWAS Ruling - Justice Minister / Ibori To Complete Jail Term In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by neocortex: 8:40am On Jan 29, 2016
CACAWA:
If this man does not shut up...I see EFCC reopening his case in Nigeria very soon.

So you prefer they don't reopen his case if he keeps quiet ?
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by phemmie06(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2016
James Ibori ko, James Iborun ni. He's trying to say he never looted any money
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by akpur1(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
That loot it's meant ffor delta state not Nigeria. It's a crime against the state. Apc Fools

1 Like

Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by focus7: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2016
This has been the new slogan in pdp looting association. Fayose, Metuh and Jonathan started it, trying to give Nigerians the impression that war against corruption is a witch-haunt against pdp members.
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Kojochyke(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2016
Pavore9:
The impression one is getting is that lbori was wrongfully sentenced and jailed by the British judiciary!
bt he pleaded guilty na
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2016
a common thief becomes a billionaire overnight and still brags...i love china

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by focus7: 8:53am On Jan 29, 2016
gunuvi:
Oya to you malami. I am interested in the message and not the messenger because I am not a zombie like some people that doent reason at all cos they has no brain.
if you believe that there's no looting then you are the most brainless that ever lives.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by LessNoise: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2016
So ibori no tif Why is he serving jail time then? All this many many English sef undecided
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by free2blast(m): 9:02am On Jan 29, 2016
gunuvi:
Oya to you malami. I am interested in the message and not the messenger because I am not a zombie like some people that doent reason at all cos they has no brain.
What message, that he decided to plead guilty for the fun of it abi? Well I'm much more enlightened than some wailing buffoons that buttlicks every poo that their corrupt hero's spew out to them.
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Abagworo(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2016
Pavore9:
The impression one is getting is that lbori was wrongfully sentenced and jailed by the British judiciary!

In the world we live today whatever the West says is the truth.
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by gunuvi(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2016
focus7:
if you believe that there's no looting then you are the most brainless that ever lives.
so where did I mentioned that he is a saint or he didn't loot? You have very big comprehension problem. Solve that
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Osakah24(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2016
Abagworo:

so on point man.
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Pavore9: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2016
Abagworo:

lt is not about "whatever the west says" or was there no evidence to prove his guilt?
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by chris4govedo: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2016
Mr Integrity above everything. There is a new star shining in Edo state, his name is Chris Osa Ogiemwonyi. watchout!
chrisogiemwonyi.com.ng

1 Share

Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
gunuvi:
You must be very correctly corrected, sirs! You is three mush!

1 Like

Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by bluecircle470: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
OhimaiTours:
Eyah, I miss sir Ibori sha..
I guess he has served his terms and will soon be free.

So dat una go fit work together abi?
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Utchman1: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2016
'A statement by Mr. Tony Eluemunor, his Media Assistant, said “There is no Ibori loot anywhere in the world. Such money, whether in British pounds, American dollars or the Nigerian naira just does not exist'

So Iboru has no loot? Please why is he in prison. Lest we forget, Ibori himself pleaded guilty to the charges against him
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by klins4213(m): 10:46am On Jan 29, 2016
Yam everywhere
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2016
My past governor. He was the best governor Delta ever had. His own way is if you chop, I chop too. Calling ibori a thief simply means you're calling the whole Delta thieves. Because we all enjoyed him
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by dan2976: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
Mr. Eluemunor, ..... if there is no loot, why then is there an upcoming confiscation hearing? I think you have answered your own question!
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Olorogun007(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2016
mistarsam:
make dem shift + delete joor. see thief dey explain the amount wey he thief...lobbish
I believe u knw nthn abt him so shut up n reason like a real human without inbuilt hate OK?
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by CACAWA(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2016
neocortex:

So you prefer they don't reopen his case if he keeps quiet ?
yes because he has already been punished
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Eshinwaju: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:
My past governor. He was the best governor Delta ever had. His own way is if you chop, I chop too. Calling ibori a thief simply means you're calling the whole Delta thieves. Because we all enjoyed him

Speak for yourself...thief.....ole...barawo...oyinoshi.... angry
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Mylove55(f): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2016
Billzmedia:
Does not exist? Oga na wrong number? Ibori is just an unrepentant criminal
d same way dokpesi say dansukigate does not exist, dis people are really funny
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Speak for yourself...thief.....ole...barawo...oyinoshi.... angry

I actually didn't mean what I said na... I was just joking
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Eshinwaju: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:

I actually didn't mean what I said na... I was just joking

Ok..sorry no vex.... wink...but we need to be sending out a message that corruption has no place in our society....it has destroyed Nigeria enough.. cool
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eshinwaju:

Ok..sorry no vex.... wink...but we need to be sending out a message that corruption has no place in our society....it has destroyed Nigeria enough.. cool
It's true. But seriously, the things ibori did in Delta state has not been done (even half) by another governor
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Eshinwaju: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
Elijahrona2:

It's true. But seriously, the things ibori did in Delta state has not been done (even half) by another governor

So therefore....he should steal your money....is that not what you pay him for....did he not get a salary, cars, drivers, cooks etc to do his job....what is wrong with you people that you praise those who destroy your future....or do you think so poorly of yourself that you think you do not deserve a future?
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by zurine(f): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
interesting
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by kelechiodo(m): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2016
In as much as I do not support corruption, but this action of presidency hinging the performance of budget to recovery of looted money is absolutely absurd
Re: James Ibori To Justice Minister Malami: "Ibori Loot Does Not Exist" by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2016
Eshinwaju:

So therefore....he should steal your money....is that not what you pay him for....did he not get a salary, cars, drivers, cooks etc to do his job....what is wrong with you people that you praise those who destroy your future....or do you think so poorly of yourself that you think you do not deserve a future?
I know he stole money. But this so called okowa of a governor that hasn't stole anything, hasn't done anything as well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari At George Mason University, USA For A Round Table Meeting (photos) / Buhari & Saraki Attend Special Prayer For Nigerian 56th Independence Anniversary / Why Is Saraki Silent On Dino Melaye's Ordeal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.