Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday (12480 Views)

Buhari Opens The National Economic Council Retreat Today (Photos) / Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by dammy13(m): 5:00am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 29, 2016
That failure of a governor called Obiano is even in attendance undecided This is the man been celebrated as the best governor in igbo land for just proposing to build a rice processing factory despite admitting that oyo state is the source of food for the entire south east.His cluelessness stinks to high heavens and no wonder poverty is so prevalent in the East. Instead of them to hold their leaders accountable, they are shouting biafra as if will be a paradise on earth. smh sad

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by doublewisdom: 5:19am On Jan 29, 2016
Obiano looks good.

20 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by chidifyn(f): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2016
All work n no play makes johnny a dull boy. Let then unwind small.
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by chriskosherbal(m): 5:55am On Jan 29, 2016
We want to see more economic growth and development not photos. Check out this link if you desire to be a real man.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2016
How will that prevent CBN from deducting #50 everytime I recieve credit alert?
angry

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by okikioluphoto(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2016
Cool guyz
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Firefire(m): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Bimbogist(f): 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Who presided over it? Shey Buhari is chilling in Kenyan
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by abbaapple: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2016
Our vp more grace to ur elbow!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by MansaMoussa: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
OverSharp dey worry Obiano while Aregbesola looks like the Mongrel He is.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Eboh4z: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2016
How they've come to discuss reduction in minimum wages but increase ways of earing tax payers money

1 Like

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by ademega(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2016
things may look bad right now but this team led by Mr president will make us not only happy but proud Nigeria.

my igbo brothers, let us forget biafra and join hands together to take this country to the promise land. we can do it together. yes we can!

1 Like

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2016
Good.
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Innodon(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2016
Okay I can sight my Governor Willy Obiano. Sharp guy

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Milllz: 10:30am On Jan 29, 2016
joborskill:
That failure of a governor called Obiano is even in attendance undecided This is the man been celebrated as the best governor in igbo land for just proposing to build a rice processing factory despite admitting that oyo state is the source of food for the entire south east.His cluelessness stinks to high heavens and no wonder poverty is so prevalent in the East. Instead of them to hold their leaders accountable, they are shouting biafra as if will be a paradise on earth. smh sad

I just had to quote you, wether it's attention you seek I don't care. You should probably see a doctor. So because he did not attend, he is now less of a governor, please tell me what your own governor has done since he attended the so-called meeting. FYI, Obiano remains one of the best governor in the country at the moment. I doubt if you have ever even been to Anambra state before spewing this garbage.

I don't get how you people manage to connect everything to Biafra, it's sick lipsrsealed undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by HRich(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Innodon(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2016
Some people are not meant to have access to Internet
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Fesomu(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2016
Am the only thing missing
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by maestroz: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
chai!

see mere commissioner turned veepee...
testimony of life!
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by AtlanticBreeze: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2016
joborskill:
Not only the best governor in igboland. Obiano is the best governor in Nigeria.. All other things you said are dustbin thrash

13 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by zuma4k(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2016
Gassa007:

I'm so happy nobody is quoting you. Attention seeking buffoon
he's just an ineffectual Buffon grin
Gassa007:

I'm so happy nobody is quoting you. Attention seeking buffoon
he's just an ineffectual Buffon

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Not only the best governor in igboland. Obiano is the best governor in Nigeria.. All other things you said are dustbin thrash

what has he achieved so far to deserve the hype
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by banio: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2016
Legal thiefs, earning over #30 million per month
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Guyman02: 10:43am On Jan 29, 2016
Anambra Gov Obiano appears to be the only Governor with a real economic game plan for his state that can create jobs. His giant stride in the agric sector is quite commendable as Anambra will soon be a net exporter of Chicken and Rice to to other states and farmers in the state are happier for it. Other Govs are just there to collect monthly allocation from Abuja.
A State like Nasarawa with fertile land is more interested in building a new Airport than agriculture and solid minerals that abound in the state. Ogun State is not leveraging on its proximity to Lagos enough and needs to do more.

joborskill:

Chaii! But E Pain Am well well grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2016
Is bin long I saw or heard abt my BRF oooo, abi d work don too much ni?
Re: Photos From The National Economic Council Meeting At The State House Yesterday by Flexherbal(m): 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
Men wey get Nigeria!

(1) (2) (Reply)

TCN Begins Nationwide Load-shedding As Power Generation Drops By 1087MW / Garba Shehu: Buhari Healthier Than Most Nigerian Youths Attacking Him / The Curious Incident Of Mohammed Abacha: The Limits Of Mythomania.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.