Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal (5167 Views)

Nassarawa Lawmakers In Free For All Fight / Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun / List Of Lawmakers In The 7th Assembly Who Didn’t Sponsor A Single Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by shotster50(m): 6:48am On Jun 30, 2009
In this day and age!!!!!!!!!! Nigerian politicians are the lowest of their breed.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by No2Atheism(m): 7:08am On Jun 30, 2009
@topic

Complete and utter disgrace of a country.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by FBS: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2009
I shake my head. This can't be true NIGERIAAA! O Ga OOO!
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by otokx(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2009
All this blood oath and in the end they will enter church abi na mosque.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by kokoA(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2009
What baffles me most is that the idiot agreed to be the one in the picture, how useless for a man I believe with wife and kids to expose his pee-pee to the public.

Can you imagine his last kid seeing this, ?hey see daddy's pee-pee! grin
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 30, 2009
[size=14pt]guys, the first image is half fake, the background is not real.
[/size]
here are some facts about how shadows should play in the picture seen above.

*It rests on surfaces and does not stand as see in the first image. ask any graphic/CG artist can attest to this.

*even if the light source is  same as the snap point, the will still be some refraction at areas where the wall and the floor meet -none in this case

*If u study the specular highlight, it shows that the shadow should not be on the left, but behind him and a bit to the right.

*where the wall is farther, the shadow should not be that thick, and at the edges also. since there is overall light in the room

*except the photographer is bending very very low, there is no way the shadow of his head will get any closer to his head as seen in that first picture.

all these would have been proven better if they show us how his feet match with the floor.

As for the second picture, I doubt it's authenticity but i cant prove much.

Apart from these, why would anyone allow photograph be taken during an oath, I think something is fishy.
one of two thing,

1. this man was paid to do this
2. someone grabbed this picture and tried to make news out of it.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by peyt(f): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2009
I believe this story is just a propaganda on the part of Gbenga Daniel because he is the owner of Compass Newspaper and can print whatever news he wants.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by vigasimple(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
peyt:

I believe this story is just a propaganda on the part of Gbenga Daniel because he is the owner of Compass Newspaper and can print whatever news he wants.

I have no opinions about their rituals and oaths, they needed the political power and office to defraud the state and make illegal wealth as a result they will do anything that it takes. Who knows, some of it may even be comical and pretending but since the power grabber need it, he will do anything.

Take for example, a 419 'Pastor' on those 419 eater, the fake pastor will do whatever the 'mugus' ask them to do to get the money.

My only contribution is that , this is propably true, both OGD and that guy knew it, otherwise, the oath taking lawmakwer or lawbreaker would have bring action for defamation of character, if he has any character left.

The other thing I heared is that MOST POLITICIANS DO IT, since they all knew HOW MUCH MONEY IS AT STAKE. BARAWO BANSA
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by kokoA(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
Did I hear some one say propaganda?. I said I read about the idiot this morning on the sun newspaper which he agreed to be the one in the picture.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by asha3: 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
I wonder why this is not in the front page
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by Tudor6(f): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
See their ugly bodies!
These are the kind of nonsense that sleep with our university girls? . .
Gosh no wonder. . . . . .
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by iniguy(m): 5:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
I just can't stop laughing at those pictures and what point is the governor trying to prove by riding on the stuffed tiger?
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by vigasimple(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tudór:

See their ugly bodies!
These are the kind of nonsense that sleep with our university girls? . .
Gosh no wonder. . . . . .

Your university girls don't sleep with those 'Nonesense' BUT sleep with those monies they go there to steal, and power/connection they have

Put cash on the bed and asked the girls to sleep with you they will not hesitate, cash is king as they say.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by generalzango(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2009
Hmmm!
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by Nchara: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Classic Ijebu juju in action
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by Rossikk(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2012
multebrain said:

HEHEHHEHEH THE WHOLE WORLD MUST NOT SEE THIS EMBARASMENT THINK THIS PEOPLE SHOULD BE JAILED FOR EMBARASSING NIGERIA AS A WHOLE THIS IS RUBBISH

Dullbrain, would it have been better if it were an imported christian/muslim ritual? DUNDERHEAD SLAVE.
Re: Ogun G15 Lawmakers In Blood Oath Scandal by Rossikk(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
shotster50 said:

In this day and age!!!!!!!!!! Nigerian politicians are the lowest of their breed.

In this day and age, colonised DUNDERHEADS like still believe a JEW is going to fly down from heaven to solve all your problems. Every Sunday you go to pay money in your shrine (sorry, 'church') hoping to bribe this flying Jew to fly down, or use his magical qualities to influence your life for the better. You even drink his blood and eat his flesh in ritual cannibalism. Truth is NOTHING separates you from the people you're insulting here. You're no more or less ignorant stup.id, and dumb, than they are, and just because the object of your worship and rituals is some white or Jewish deity doesn't make your practice any more or less STUP.ID, ignorant and barbaric. THANKS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vision 20 20 20: A Myth Or A Daydream? / Gej Vs Yara'dua / We Didn't Ask For The Deployment Of Soldiers - Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.